Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Karma Is False - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Karma Is False (5336 Views)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:
You should know how to contact buda.
It's stated on buda's profile.

Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
triplechoice:

Just called her now. She says nobody has called her from lagos.

Check the number you called again to be sure you dialed the correct thing. I have sent it to your phone again

I have seen the new number
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:
You should know how to contact buda.
It's stated on buda's profile.

Check your mailbox again
Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 12:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Triplechoice, please inform this individual that he must not approach me behind your back.

I have made him no offer so he must make no requests of me!

Thanks. And sorry for troubling kind you.
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2021
budaatum:
Triplechoice, please inform this individual that he must not approach me behind your back.

I have made him no offer so he must make no requests of me!

Thanks. And sorry for troubling kind you.

Sent you a mail now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021

Re: Karma Is False by Niflheim(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Believing in Karma is like believing that if you live by the sword, you will die from the sword!!!

PURE BULLSHIT!!! That is a fairytale!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by A001: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Niflheim:
Believing in Karma is like believing that if you live by the sword, you will die from the sword!!!

That's true.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is False by Nothingserious: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2021
kingxsamz:
Karma is just like prayers, they don't work.
It's unreal and imaginary. Our politicians are still living fine at old age surrounded by children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, in their expensive homes, with the economy and hardship of the country having little to no effect on them. Even on top of that, they still carry out their atrocities. Karma, god/God, astrology, juju Etc.. are all lies and imaginary.

Keep deceiving yourself.
In the inner corner of your mind, you know all those exist. But you comfort yourself to feel good. Well for your information, all of those exist whether you believe in them or not.
And they will all have direct impacts on you.
Of course you don’t have to agree with me.
Re: Karma Is False by kingxsamz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nothingserious:

Keep deceiving yourself.
In the inner corner of your mind, you know all those exist. But you comfort yourself to feel good. Well for your information, all of those exist whether you believe in them or not.
And they will all have direct impacts on you.
Of course you don’t have to agree with me.

Lol, don't mind me jare. I believe in all those things. I just want to comfort myself to feel good, just like you said. Thanks for the reminder bro. God exists. Don't mind these atheists. They're all going to hell. cheesy
Re: Karma Is False by Nothingserious: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, don't mind me jare. I believe in all those things. I just want to comfort myself to feel good, just like you said. Thanks for the reminder bro. God exists. Don't mind these atheists. They're all going to hell. cheesy

Good.
Re: Karma Is False by kingxsamz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Niflheim:

What you describe up there is not karma but the law of Moses in the Christian Bible. Karma is a Sanskrit word which simply means "action" or "deeds" .Don't be hung up on the word , karma. You can use your own word in your local language to describe the same thing.

Karma has nothing to do with belief. It simply means the effects of the actions you take which could be good or bad. No god or entity punishes any one with karma.

If you constantly act in a dishonesty manner to people close to you, after some time, no body wants to do anything serious with you because they can no longer trust you. People not wanting to do anything with you is the karma you suffer for your previous acts of dishonesty

Karma is also the reason you're able to read my response to your comment. If you didn't go to school to learn how to read you wouldn't have reaped the karma of literacy.

The owner of the building that collapsed in Lagos recently, was unfortunate to have been in the building when it came down. The collapse of the building was the result of an action taken in the past. Karma did not punish the man but figuratively we can say it did. When people say you're being punished by karma they dont mean it literarily

Those who think karma is punishment from a god are people with limited information about what it represent

Karma makes you to act with more responsibility since it makes you to always consider the possible effect of whatever actions you are about to take.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
triplechoice:

What you describe up there is not karma but the law of Moses in the Christian Bible. Karma is a Sanskrit word which simply means "action" or "deeds" .Don't be hung up on the word , karma. You can use your own word in your local language to describe the same thing.

Karma has nothing to do with belief. It simply means the effects of the actions you take which could be good or bad. No god or entity punishes any one with karma.

If you constantly act in a dishonesty manner to people close to you, after some time, no body wants to do anything serious with you because they can no longer trust you. People not wanting to do anything with you is the karma you suffer for your previous acts of dishonesty

Karma is also the reason you're able to read my response to your comment. If you didn't go to school to learn how to read you wouldn't have reaped the karma of literacy.

The owner of the building that collapsed in Lagos recently, was unfortunate to have been in the building when it came down. The collapse of the building was the result of an action taken in the past. Karma did not punish the man but figuratively we can say it did. When people say you're being punished by karma they dont mean it literarily

Those who think karma is punishment from a god are people with limited information about what it represent

Karma makes you to act with more responsibility since it makes you to always consider the possible effect of whatever actions you are about to take.

If I don't get off my lazy ass my karma would never get me to Asaba! It would in fact keep me wailing where I am stuck!
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
budaatum:

If I don't get off my lazy ass my karma would never get me to Asaba! It would in fact keep me wailing where I am stuck!

Given up on him. Tried my best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
triplechoice:

Given up on him. Tried my best.

Despite all my encouragement, lol.

What happened? Did he not go to Asaba?
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
budaatum:

Despite all my encouragement, lol.

What happened? Did he not go to Asaba?

He didn't show up and I think the job has been taken by another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
triplechoice:

He didn't show up and I think the job has been taken by another.

The karma of the early bird is juicy worms.

I am glad you tried instead of believing us who know him. He will hopefully someday learn to sow so he can reap.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
It was his parent's fault, apparently.
For anyone interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/6839021/furrrk-parents#107435406
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
budaatum:
It was his parent's fault, apparently.
For anyone interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/6839021/furrrk-parents#107435406

Seen that . I am afraid he has some issues.

I just sent you a mail

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / Pastor Bakare On Tithes / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.