Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? (62421 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by JohnNU(m): 1:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Akanoaaa:

Don't mind him. We just started a business that cost us #3m or more last month and the gain we made every week since we started are not up to 35k.
Depending on the business sector you are in.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Giorgioyungin: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2021
How do I get shisha pot from china....
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by JohnNU(m): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2021
philchudi:

Yahoo mindset.

Continue
Not Yahoo mindset bro, I make more than 35k profit daily in my agric business. Though with an investment of N5m.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by icecool12(m): 1:36am On Oct 27, 2021
resourcedude:
dried fish business.

Are u into this biz?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by chinchonglee(m): 1:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Idamond:
if not transportation, livestock/frozen and consumable food(depend) forget no other business give such profit daily..

..........except you want go join Agbero to load motor..
Have you ever heard of drop shipping?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by icecool12(m): 1:44am On Oct 27, 2021
JohnNU:

Not Yahoo mindset bro, I make more than 35k profit daily in my agric business. Though with an investment of N5m.

0.75% profit everyday is very good.

Is it livestock or fishery? I’m at a crossroad which to start. Any advice plz?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Obaad: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Activate hustling mode. Buy Keke napep (maruwa), enter road begin hustle as early as 5:30am depending on your location. Believe you me before 3pm, u don gather 5k. But e no easy, u must makeup your mind.

Keke is for your daily bread. It can never connect you to somewhere bigger.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by exalt2009: 2:15am On Oct 27, 2021
RapportNaija:
I'll go first...

A lady shared this with me a few days ago:

Shisha business in bars, hotels, or beaches.

To do this, you'll acquire shisha pots and other necessary items, then seek permission from bar/hotel owners to get a stand and sell your shisha to their customers.

This is confirm truth.. A pot of Shisha is sold for 10k to 15k in club in Victoria island.lagos

You can buy 1 shisha pot for 30k...and you'll charge 1 customer 2.5k - 5k+ (depending on location & level of bar/hotel) for 2 coal.

I believe this is a nice one if you can find hangout spots where they don't sell shisha.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Bamzyriches451: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Just say u want trucks of money at the end of the day
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Welcum: 3:28am On Oct 27, 2021
seanwilliam:

There’s nothing to teach bro , read what I posted , make research on it.

Buy crypto from your local suppliers or you negotiate and buy on paxful then resell it to companies or sure chinese vendor ..

This way you’re guarantee as worst 5k daily self provided you see btc buy . but most of you think everything na scam .. Na wa o.

YouTube is there on how u can be making on crypto ( you’re not buying and hlod, you’re simple buying at lower price from people and then resell it).

Thanks for the light. But, where do I sell to the Chinese guys? And, how do I avoid Chinese scam? Once more thanks.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by EzeJustme(m): 3:53am On Oct 27, 2021
lonelydora:
You all are funny sha. You have not even started, you are looking for a profit of 10k -20k per day?

For you to have 10k/20k profit per day after expenses, that business is not the one you will start with 500k.
I wonder, may be he use the money � and buy gun then start the robbery biz with his people. Charity begins at home �

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Ugonna62: 4:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Markswag101:
pls how much can i use to start poultry business
You can start broiler biz with 50-100 thousand depending on the number you want to start with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 27, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 27, 2021
lonelydora:
You all are funny sha. You have not even started, you are looking for a profit of 10k -20k per day?

For you to have 10k/20k profit per day after expenses, that business is not the one you will start with 500k.
Loud and wrong.

I sell Shawarma, and I opened my business with less than 500k

I make that amount every other day, some of my colleagues selling in Festac make as much as 40k a day. Cost is nothing compared to profit. 3k’s worth of ingredients could get you 15k.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 27, 2021
pol23:
Bussiness is very easy on Paper.
Reality is something else.
Every bussiness listed so far have the capability to make even more than 10k daily and also higher chances of bankrupting you.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't try...
But aim lesser....
I know you want to buy Benz by January, but be easy.
Let's assume you have 1m for bussiness...
Please don't go for a bussiness that will need 1m once.... maintaining and sustaining bussiness is what you won't see from afar...
Start the bussiness with 100k,[yes,too small.... taking things slow is a lesson I learnt the hard way]
After 2 months add 100k.
After 3 months add 300k.
After 6 months add 200k.
Then after 3 months add the remaining 300k.
Your bussiness worth should be around 1.5m by this time or more.
Do a concise evaluation before adding more.

POULTRY, foodstuffs and a few other bussiness is a type of bussiness you can run that way.

I suffered alot being an entrepreneur, I was sacked from a bank and I believe in my little experience... The street will humble you...

Just take things slow... my advice.
Lmao
Did we live the same life?
This is the pure truth! Take this advice if you want to make any head way in business.
Co-signed!
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2021
A lot of people don't understand the difference between sales and profit.

How can poultry or Uber give you 10k profit daily? Do you want to steal the car and driver's license/onboarding fees, fuel, etc.?

4 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:02am On Oct 27, 2021
dissman:

Bro, I need you to explain this better
Are u interested on it or u want to load me?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by pumpingiron(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2021
taiwofawole:

Yes , it can .
pls teach me
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by gfon(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Mummyfour:
grin grin grin grin. I am not doubting you o.
Nothing is impossible.
It's just the picture you created in my mind with your analogy.
People dey wear tie, branch and download some Agbo before heading home, and infact like you, do some take aways.
I just imagine some big boys for banks wey don form finish For day time, then will later branch iya Rashida corner for some bottles of agbo
is not the matter of big boy,is it effective?As for me,i prefer taking herbs to drugs.I hate the smell of drugs.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by egoldman(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Akanoaaa:

Don't mind him. We just started a business that cost us #3m or more last month and the gain we made every week since we started are not up to 35k.

What biz was that?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by isaacprinz(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2021
iamkunleajayi:
My small side hussle gives me an average of 15-20K daily. If you want to know about it, contact me on 09024183760,I prefer WhatsApp
Hope it doesn't require bringing two people that will in turn bring another people...

3 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by 4Shakes(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2021
maureensylvia:
Foodstuffs business

Read my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shedrack1234: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Telecommunication business.

I have fresh idea already developed on how you can start the business.

Required 100,000
Daily profit 50,000

100% guarantee, I can only share the business secret to serious minded person via call or chat on WhatsApp.

Am currently doing the business and making way above 500k daily.

Am based in Delta State, we can meet one on one about the Business, as the day goes "evidence cancel argument".

You can start the business today and start making profit today, no prior experience required.

Believe it and reach out to me or doubt and continue with your life after all I have nothing to loose whether you are poor or Rich.

081-691-68 302

Wether Call or chat please just go straight to the point to ask me about the business I thought about on nairaland cause I don't have time to respond to hi or hello.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by jimtemi1: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Markswag101:
pls how much can i use to start poultry business
depend on your budget but know that with 160birds u can make 8k gain in 2days.. Before u can start make sure u get ur cage, buy ur feed, and build a roof for shade.cage if 90birds is now sold for 120 start from there and get other things done gradually, if u are not fully prepared it's a failure, then y start what u cant finish... At least get ur cage out first because protection of the chickens must be the first priority.. Point of lay now is sold for 2100per birds.. Best of luck
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Ayax: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2021
seanwilliam:

There’s nothing to teach bro , read what I posted , make research on it.

Buy crypto from your local suppliers or you negotiate and buy on paxful then resell it to companies or sure chinese vendor ..

This way you’re guarantee as worst 5k daily self provided you see btc buy . but most of you think everything na scam .. Na wa o.

YouTube is there on how u can be making on crypto ( you’re not buying and hlod, you’re simple buying at lower price from people and then resell it).

Please how can i sell to those chinese vendor
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shedrack1234: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2021
shedrack1234:
Telecommunication business.

I have fresh idea already developed on how you can start the business.

Required 10k - 100,000
Daily profit 50,000

100% guarantee, I can only share the business secret to serious minded person via call or chat on WhatsApp.

Am currently doing the business and making way above 500k daily.

Am based in Delta State, we can meet one on one about the Business, as the day goes "evidence cancel argument".

You can start the business today and start making profit today, no prior experience required.

Believe it and reach out to me or doubt and continue with your life after all I have nothing to loose whether you are poor or Rich.

081-691-68 302

Wether Call or chat please just go straight to the point to ask me about the business I thought about on nairaland cause I don't have time to respond to hi or hello.

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by iamkunleajayi: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2021
isaacprinz:
Hope it doesn't require bringing two people that will in turn bring another people...

Not at all. This is not a ponzi scheme, MLM or a get rich quick scheme
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by maureensylvia(f): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2021
4Shakes:
I wish I could but no capital Maureen

Chat me up on 08099495483 let's discuss
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Mummyfour(f): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2021
gfon:
is not the matter of big boy,is it effective?As for me,i prefer taking herbs to drugs.I hate the smell of drugs.
I have a friend that has lived in America for almost 15 years.
Any time he comes back to Nigeria, he will soak himself with a lot of Agbo.
The quantity of Agbo that guy drinks eh! grin.
He drinks it to wash his system of junk foods, and to fortify himself against jedijedi, malaria and other illnesses.
And year in year out, I never hear say the guy dey sick grin grin.
Agbo wonder cool

5 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Dolphinlove(f): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2021
ameristu:
Hair salon
Car wash
Dry cleaning (Laundromat)
Uber/bolt driver
Selling ice block
Poultry business
Selling akara
Food canteen
Business center, photocopy, printing and scanning, lamination of documents.
Vulganizer! Yes vulganizer!!

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by wunmi590(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Mummyfour:
queuing and sweating profusely! Lol For Agbo?

Yes ooo aunty...

That business is really lucrative and nobody is looking towards that direction.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
RapportNaija:
Hey guys,

Let's do something worthwhile today...

Something that could benefit you, me, and a whole lot of people for many years to come...

I've been thinking about this for many years...and Nairaland looks like the perfect platform to get numerous ideas.

You can regiater and invest here if you have any question pla mention me. It will earn you more money everyday.

I want everyone with knowledge & experience to (please) participate:

As a Nigerian living in Nigeria, what BUSINESS can one venture into with a capital of N50,000 - 500,000...

...that can bring in a daily profit of N10,000 - 20,000 (That's N200,000 - 600,000 per month profit)?

Any idea is welcomed; whether physical or digital business, virtual or on-site...

Let the ideas flow in!

Best if you can provide brief details of how to go about it and necessary requirements.

Thanks for your time!

(I hope & plead with the MODS to please push this to the home page - so we can get a lot of inputs, and many more people can benefit as well. Thanks)

P.S. If there's been a thread with similar stuff, kindly point me to it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.