Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? (62443 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Follow this link an register if you have any question pls mention me. It will earn you money as you like.
https://wpp91.com/#/register/0733437

RapportNaija:
Hey guys,

Let's do something worthwhile today...

Something that could benefit you, me, and a whole lot of people for many years to come...

I've been thinking about this for many years...and Nairaland looks like the perfect platform to get numerous ideas.

I want everyone with knowledge & experience to (please) participate:

As a Nigerian living in Nigeria, what BUSINESS can one venture into with a capital of N50,000 - 500,000...

...that can bring in a daily profit of N10,000 - 20,000 (That's N200,000 - 600,000 per month profit)?

Any idea is welcomed; whether physical or digital business, virtual or on-site...

Let the ideas flow in!

Best if you can provide brief details of how to go about it and necessary requirements.

Thanks for your time!

(I hope & plead with the MODS to please push this to the home page - so we can get a lot of inputs, and many more people can benefit as well. Thanks)

P.S. If there's been a thread with similar stuff, kindly point me to it. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by PhilipReigns(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2021
ameristu:
Hair salon
Car wash
Dry cleaning (Laundromat)
Uber/bolt driver
Selling ice block
Poultry business
Selling akara
Food canteen
Business center, photocopy, printing and scanning, lamination of documents.
Vulganizer! Yes vulganizer!!
of the things I mentioned, only Uber/bolt is really correct in reality
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2021
RapportNaija:
Hey guys,

Something that could benefit you, me, and a whole lot of people for many years to come...

I've been thinking about this for many years...and Nairaland looks like the perfect platform to get numerous ideas.

As a Nigerian living in Nigeria, what BUSINESS can one venture into with a capital of N50,000 - 500,000...

...that can bring in a daily profit of N10,000 - 20,000 (That's N200,000 - 600,000 per month profit)?

Any idea is welcomed; whether physical or digital business, virtual or on-site...

Let the ideas flow in!

Best if you can provide brief details of how to go about it and necessary requirements.

Thanks for your time!

(I hope & plead with the MODS to please push this to the home page - so we can get a lot of inputs, and many more people can benefit as well. Thanks)

Dcp

Would earn you that money that you mentioned.

For further enquiry
WhatsApp me on 08120585279
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by complexBoss12: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2021
pol23:
Bussiness is very easy on Paper.
Reality is something else.
Every bussiness listed so far have the capability to make even more than 10k daily and also higher chances of bankrupting you.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't try...
But aim lesser....
I know you want to buy Benz by January, but be easy.
Let's assume you have 1m for bussiness...
Please don't go for a bussiness that will need 1m once.... maintaining and sustaining bussiness is what you won't see from afar...
Start the bussiness with 100k,[yes,too small.... taking things slow is a lesson I learnt the hard way]
After 2 months add 100k.
After 3 months add 300k.
After 6 months add 200k.
Then after 3 months add the remaining 300k.
Your bussiness worth should be around 1.5m by this time or more.
Do a concise evaluation before adding more.

POULTRY, foodstuffs and a few other bussiness is a type of bussiness you can run that way.

I suffered alot being an entrepreneur, I was sacked from a bank and I believe in my little experience... The street will humble you...

Just take things slow... my advice.

My bro, if I tell you how humble I am now eh... hmm, my name should be humble. street don humble me bro.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by bigcee(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Acidosis:
A lot of people don't understand the difference between sales and profit.

How can poultry or Uber give you 10k profit daily? Do you want to steal the car and driver's license/onboarding fees, fuel, etc.?
Exactly. They are just mixing up the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Youngsenate1993(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2021
all the business ideas I'm seeing here, no wan don enter ooh

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by bigcee(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Youngsenate1993:
all the business ideas I'm seeing here, no wan don enter ooh
grin

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shalomm: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Akanoaaa:

Don't mind him. We just started a business that cost us #3m or more last month and the gain we made every week since we started are not up to 35k.
Really? Sir, if I have a capital of 200,000, I can earn same amount of money every week sir.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Yeecar(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2021
RapportNaija:
Hey guys,

Let the ideas flow in!

Thanks for your time!

Venture into exotic Edible and medicinal mushroom production business, you won't regret it.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Idamond: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
chinchonglee:

Have you ever heard of drop shipping?

have heard of it, it all about buying things online or hereabout .. can u hint me more on it?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by cedricksly: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2021
fergieboy:
E-commerce

Selling hot products and trendy stuff on Instagram and tiktok

Pay Instagram for advert or influencers and watch the money rolling in

Binance future trading

Use low leverage with large capital
When the coin start mooning you can increase your leverage
futures trading is always easy on prints like you just wrote... U think it is always like that abi Just don't mislead him to plunge him into debt after loosing his capital..... I'm not telling you this from a place of ignorance, but a place of a futures and crypto trader
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by cedricksly: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2021
iamkunleajayi:

Not at all. This is not a ponzi scheme, MLM or a get rich quick scheme
coming from somebody who has promoted ultimate cycle in the past
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by wealthpreach(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
shedrack1234:
Telecommunication business.

I have fresh idea already developed on how you can start the business.

Required 100,000
Daily profit 50,000

100% guarantee, I can only share the business secret to serious minded person via call or chat on WhatsApp.

Am currently doing the business and making way above 500k daily.

Am based in Delta State, we can meet one on one about the Business, as the day goes "evidence cancel argument".

You can start the business today and start making profit today, no prior experience required.

Believe it and reach out to me or doubt and continue with your life after all I have nothing to loose whether you are poor or Rich.

081-691-68 302

Wether Call or chat please just go straight to the point to ask me about the business I thought about on nairaland cause I don't have time to respond to hi or hello.

Comedian! Scale your business and earn all the money alone. Fnck offf! 500k daily should make you busy. Go and get busy.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Aganju849:

Baba analystgrin

Robot sef no fit drive 12 hours per day seven days in a week

Abi o. My friend that did 13 hours a day, 6 days a week for 3 weeks burnt out, and had to take a break of like 10 days.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Sukkyy2010: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Even a business that'll end up feltch you 10k needs some time to grow, when I started my own buz I initially earn average of 2k daily but with grace of God, consistency and tenacity I was able to build a significant customer base which had really go a long way for the growth of the business and presently the same business is now bringing forth average of 8k profit on a daily basis sometimes I make 12-10k( maybe twice in a week) but my stable daily income is 8-7k.

What I'm trying to say is that, no good business that doesn't need time to develop for it significant growth as long you allow this three factor( consistency, integrity and quality customer relation) to pillar your business I'm telling such business growth will be inevitable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Lewisdinho(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
SHARE IT GET PAID ( DAILY INCOME STORES) is what could fetch you money daily. We have our offices in all the states in Nigeria. If you're interested i could send you our office address there in your location( STATE) so you could go see for yourself. I base here in UYO and our office is at 2 Lanes By IBB roundabout, anybody here in Uyo can come and see for himself/herself. This is where you can make from 10,000 naira daily. I'm not asking anybody here to Call me, rather just tell me your base in Nigeria and outside Nigeria and il text you our physical office location there in your state or country and you go make enquiry.

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by josephmich(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2021
I need more information on this
henribj:

Can you educate me on this?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by taiwofawole: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2021
pumpingiron:

pls teach me

I will be taking in 10 interns very soon , kindly follow me for more updates !
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akanoaaa(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol you’re in a wrong business bro ,
This is 2021, making 35k weekly on investment of 3m doesn’t worth it to me except if it’s risk free and it will continue to Dey generate that 35k for life. If not, go back to board.
And With the right skills and marketing , u don’t need up to that before u can be making between 10 -20k constantly everyday ..

No offense bro. Just saying though wink

Lol.. Does a legit offline business that required customers grown in a day?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akanoaaa(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2021
egoldman:

What biz was that?

Semo, noodles, spaghetti. It's wholesale. New customers comes in everyday.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akanoaaa(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2021
JohnNU:

Depending on the business sector you are in.

Yes, but making 10k everyday on a business of 200k startup with low risk is almost impossible.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akanoaaa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
shalomm:

Really? Sir, if I have a capital of 200,000, I can earn same amount of money every week sir.

Smile... Assuming I know you and I'm very sure you can't run away with my money, I can give you that 200k to start the business. Just be giving me 10k out of the 35k every week.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Go back to school and study medicine....I know hospitals in Lekki that pay 24k for 24hrs
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shalomm: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akanoaaa:

Smile... Assuming I know you and I'm very sure you can't run away with my money, I can give you that 200k to start the business. Just be giving me 10k out of the 35k every week.
Unfortunately for me you don't. How I wish you do. Anyways. With 25k I can earn 5k daily sir. Sincerely.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akanoaaa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
shalomm:

Unfortunately for me you don't. How I wish you do. Anyways. With 25k I can earn 5k daily sir. Sincerely.

What business do you want to do to make 5k as profit daily with the capital of 25k?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by matthew080: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
I personally make around 20k daily, with a capital of 1.2m,

I am currently trying to start up a food stuff biz when its harvest time, to jack myself up the more,but need some to put me through

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shalomm: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akanoaaa:

What business do you want to do to make 5k as profit daily with the capital of 25k?
I will call it my own little secret sir. Please pardon me sir.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by oazeez1991(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
D reality is, wat work 4 Mr. A myt not work 4 Mr. B. It's now left 4 Mr. A & B 2 discover dia individual onion.

Lot of lucrative buz has been suggested, but fact remain, dia r pple wu invested on sm of dis buz nd ran in2 loss while sm oda profited 4rm dem. Mr. A went in2 Buz-A nd loss doesn't mean Buz-A is a bad buz, but dia r factors dat determine success of buz which most do overlook, even as individual, u r part of d factor, personality wise.

SWOT Analysis nid 2 be put in place b4 jumpin in2 any buz. It's not even ol abt d capital invested, but strategies put in place.

STRATEGIC LOCATION couple wif STARVING CROWD r part of determinant factors 2 d amount a particular buz wud rake in daily, weekly nd monthly.

Ol in ol, buz tk time 2 reach it apex, one just need 2 be CONSISTENT nd TRUST D PROCESS. No baby born on first day, walk on first day.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by RegentR(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
RAGGA40:
I'm interested in the business at the moment, please explain further on this, thanks.

WhatsApp 7060914918
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by RegentR(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
HopeNeverDies:

What business is this undecided. Some part of me is interested

WhatsApp 7060914918

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.