Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? (62413 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Biophase: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blogging. 300k daily should be your minimum target.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by barny95(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
You can learn :-
Affliate Marketing
Freelancing on Fiverr
Copywriting and so on. u can even make more 20000 naira daily if u are serious with any of this. At the moment Im learning Affliate Marketing and Freelancing at the moment. Check my signature if u need to know how im learn them
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Frenzy01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omoh... See business ideas as e dey fly for here.. Be like I go add to my dog business oo cheesy

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by gfon(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mummyfour:
I have a friend that has lived in America for almost 15 years.
Any time he comes back to Nigeria, he will soak himself with a lot of Agbo.
The quantity of Agbo that guy drinks eh! grin.
He drinks it to wash his system of junk foods, and to fortify himself against jedijedi, malaria and other illnesses.
And year in year out, I never hear say the guy dey sick grin grin.
Agbo wonder cool
lol,so you see
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by pumpingiron(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
taiwofawole:

I will be taking in 10 interns very soon , kindly follow me for more updates !
following you already sir
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nicoswit(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
shalomm:

Unfortunately for me you don't. How I wish you do. Anyways. With 25k I can earn 5k daily sir. Sincerely.
Spill the beans man. Buh I'm guessing cryto buying and selling
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Captain92: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
taiwofawole:

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng
Let me share few screenshots

That screenshot, is it zareklamy app?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Elui2(m): 5:01am On Oct 28, 2021
taiwofawole:
Good day , so my thread with the same topic created in 2017 with over 30k views and 500 comment was deleted due to some reason best know to NL and their mods , so I’m creating a new one here . Basically I would be highlighting the cost of creating a website/blog in Nigeria .

[Existing bloggers/website owners should drop their website for review , I will giving you tips on how to improve your traffic , how to get google adsense and how to earn more , also sharing some useful premium plugins with you , Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece]

The world is revolving , everything is getting digitalized , having a website for your business can not be over emphasized ,
The today’s cost of creating a website ranging from E-commerce , Blog , real estate , VTU portal , Coperate , courier, multivendor , portals and many others in Nigeria is within the range of [30,000 - 500,000] .. Kindly contact us at Kennie tech today (www.kennietech.com.ng)

Before I proceed , do you need a business website , VTU , E-commerce , Real estate .. We can help you design whichever type of website you want to create , Just reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Blogging in Nigeria

Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that the economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet .
Just like every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a Web consult | Business Strategist | Business consultant | Web developer | Web manager | CEO of Kennie Tech , get in touch with us via kennietech.com.ng

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers.

I can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..

Analysis of how to monetize your blog

After creating a blog , make sure your design is perfect , create all the necessary pages like (about us , privacy policy , contact us , e.t.c) , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog

1) Google adsense
2) Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
3) Member subscriptions

Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not . Think like it’s a business .

According to AdSense , Nigeria is one of the country with the lowest CPC , Nigerians are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($$0.01 - 0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation +2347083946059

Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"

Be prepared to Spend on Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that is why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..

Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..

Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog

1) Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. Either you opt in for a Nigerian Registrar or Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably they could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin,

2) Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)

Incase you need a foreign host , I have a blue-host business pro shared hosting , I can help you host your website for 10,000 - 15,000 per year depending on what your website is about
I can also help you make payment for foreign transactions

3) Development & Design - After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Develope like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #250,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details +2347083946059.. .

4) Get AdSense - Google Adsense is no doubt the most reliable and used monetization program , you can be rest assured that you are definitely getting paid for everything you earn . Getting google adsense might be tough which is why you need a very good developer that understand the concept like me

5) Extra ways to get income. -Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng
Let me share few screenshots

Stop recommending whogohost to people
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shalomm: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Nicoswit:

Spill the beans man. Buh I'm guessing cryto buying and selling
You might be right on that. But trust me, I know what I'm saying. Ideas dey, na capital hard.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nicoswit(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2021
shalomm:

You might be right on that. But trust me, I know what I'm saying. Ideas dey, na capital hard.
Arbitrage right
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by taiwofawole: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Elui2:

Stop recommending whogohost to people

It still the best nigeria web hosting I know , Nigeria eve hosting are wack , which I explained generally
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by taiwofawole: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Captain92:

That screenshot, is it zareklamy app?

Which screenshot sir ?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by taiwofawole: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2021
pumpingiron:

following you already sir

Kindly check it out ! Application is ongoing
https://www.nairaland.com/6797377/freelancer-today-learn-concept-web
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shalomm: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Nicoswit:

Arbitrage right
Sir, do you think I should point out my gold mine to you just because I don't have shovel to dig? Is this advisable?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nicoswit(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
shalomm:

Sir, do you think I should point out my gold mine to you just because I don't have shovel to dig? Is this advisable?
It's okay
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
danowena:
Remember that high returns is synonymous with high risks. Pursuit of quick money often leads to poverty. Strategy is key.
Lol
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This op like money o

Imagine ten thousand to twenty thousand daily
Damn niggar
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
lonelydora:
You all are funny sha. You have not even started, you are looking for a profit of 10k -20k per day?

For you to have 10k/20k profit per day after expenses, that business is not the one you will start with 500k.
Wow[color=#006600][/color]
Wow
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by shedrack1234: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2021
wealthpreach:

Comedian! Scale your business and earn all the money alone. Fnck offf! 500k daily should make you busy. Go and get busy.

Thanks for your response, I think I should get busy as you suggested and mind my business.

"Like as I said evidence cancel argument".

I can't argue with you with my time if your comfortable with your current account balance then no problem.

Whether you are poor or Rich I have nothing to gain or loose.

If you had taken your time to read meaning on the post you would have noticed that I said that am based in Delta State and has physical office address where I currently do the business. I intentionally didn't want to drop the link of the business platform except for people that call and ask for it.

Have a nice day.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Akanoaaa(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2021
shalomm:
I will call it my own little secret sir. Please pardon me sir.

Good luck
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by adecrown1989(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Youngsenate1993:
all the business ideas I'm seeing here, no wan don enter ooh
aswearrugad
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Johnwick64: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

There’s nothing to teach bro , read what I posted , make research on it.

Buy crypto from your local suppliers or you negotiate and buy on paxful then resell it to companies or sure chinese vendor ..

This way you’re guarantee as worst 5k daily self provided you see btc buy . but most of you think everything na scam .. Na wa o.

YouTube is there on how u can be making on crypto ( you’re not buying and hlod, you’re simple buying at lower price from people and then resell it).

Boss quick questions, how do you find the Chinese vendors and why don't the vendors buy directly from exchange by themselves. And can't someone get into debt with this kind of biz.
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Johnwick64:

Boss quick questions, how do you find the Chinese vendors and why don't the vendors buy directly from exchange by themselves. And can't someone get into debt with this kind of biz.

You can get into debt if you’re not smart enough ,
If you release crypto without getting paid or you trade offline with a non trusted vendor , you’re doom.

The Chinese deal with giftcards mostly , they buy crypto mostly from individual, hodl then sell it highest bidder..

Also they exchange the btc sometimes for other payments like PayPal Greendot etc. e go shock u say in every btc of 100$ , a Chinese will make up to 25$,

What u don’t know u don’t know ..

That’s why they buy it at higher prices .

But

Shine your eyes , in process of finding 1$ , make u no go lose 100$..

Be blessed sir
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Johnwick64: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

If you release crypto without getting paid or you trade offline with a non trusted vendor , you’re doom.

The Chinese deal with giftcards mostly , they buy crypto mostly from individual, hodl then sell it highest bidder..

Also they exchange the btc sometimes for other payments like PayPal Greendot etc. e go shock u say in every btc of 100$ , a Chinese will make up to 25$,

But

Be blessed sir
Sir ke m just 18 yrs o. Is there any article or where I can research more about this. Thank you boss
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by darmywealth: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Affiliate marketing is still one of the best business to makw money daily just that its not a get rich quick system a lot of work as to be put in place and truthfully it all pays off..imagine making 800k In a week constantly...if you wanna know more WhatsApp 08055743619. Its a free training
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nicoswit(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

But

Be blessed sir
Boss Abeg show us way
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by orazx: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Akanoaaa:

Don't mind him. We just started a business that cost us #3m or more last month and the gain we made every week since we started are not up to 35k.

What Business is that?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nicoswit(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

But

Be blessed sir
Boss, where do I get Chinese vendor to sell to?
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nicoswit:

Boss, where do I get Chinese vendor to sell to?

I be Chinese vendor my name na Kim su wan, my exchange rate na $1/N900

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by sarah911: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2022
I am interested 07032377911
Re: Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? by Nftnewbi: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
seanwilliam:

Now this is the problem we have in Nigeria , that something is not working for you doesn’t mean it’s not possible ..

Baba
Please I need your guidance.
WhatsApp, please sir

If you have 10 stable crypto suppliers alone , you’re guarantee of 10k daily .. well sha. Poverty mindset

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.