Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (51398 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by danilmo: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2021
cococandy:

Love when it’s women it becomes uncultured but when it’s men it natural.
Keep lying to yourselves.

Your opinion doesn’t change that fact though. Men decline sexually before women. Past 50, most of you need a blue pill to keep it up.

any Link to ur source?? cheesy, maybe that's a new theory , educate us more abt this. angry
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by pocohantas(f): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2021
danilmo:

For every 1 that died in active service there are 1miillion who are still firing. Na that 1 in a million u see to capitalize on.. meanwhile most of those who died in active service have Cardiovascular disorders that could have been triggered by stress act, same as sex is a stress. act

Continue to jonze yourself. If you like go climb a young girl of 24 at 83 and convince yourself that your energy level is the same as hers or a younger man. Na here we go read your story. Firing indeed.

4 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by titiakins: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
greenie77:
Start by seriously slashing the money sent to him as the woman is collecting it from him. If he is on medication, get a pharmacy to deliver the drug(s) to him and pay the pharmacy directly.

Once he has little or no money to give the woman, it would gradually lead to the woman cutting him off.
oh! Been waiting for this comment
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
purples25:

I condemned what the man is doing at least twice in my post. But that doesn't mean we should be blind to other things.

What I don't like is how he confidently decided that the old man should not have sexual feelings because of his age. That's an inhumane expectation, and age discrimination.

Also even having the slightest idea of reducing his money to control him. Just Cuz he's old right? That's not good, taking advantage of his age. If you don't like what he's doing, never think like that. Call him and talk to him, same way you would if he was young, strong and paying your school fees. He should still be treated with respect.

I hope you get what I was trying to point out.

I understand your point and I am not against baba having sex if he wasn't married.

However, his actions are not 'I don't like this', they are actually wrong (a sin) and hurting the mother.

He is also disrespecting the mother.

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2021
mariahAngel:
Your mum has had the best of him. She has nothing to lose.
You are assuming he stayed faithful to his wife even half of all the time they were married, right? undecided
Abeg, marriage is till death and she, his wife, has pretty much paid for every single mile that is this man, with her own life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by mariahAngel(f): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are assuming he stayed faithful to his wife even half of all the time they were married, right? undecided
Abeg, marriage is till death and she, his wife, has pretty much paid for every single mile that is this man, with her own life. undecided

...and you're assuming he wasn't faithful to his wife even half of the time they were married, right? undecided

Whatever our opinions/takes are on the matter (from whatever sides we choose to look at it), they're all based assumptions after all.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

...and you're assuming he wasn't faithful to his wife even half of the time they were married, right? undecided

Whatever our opinions/takes are on the matter (from whatever sides we choose to look at it), they're all based assumptions after all.
I didn't assume... You pretty much concluded that his wife had had the best of him, where we have no detail of this or that provided us by the OP. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by prettysassygirl(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?
Stop giving him money. When the side hen doesn't see anything to collect,she would throw him out.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Kiasa: 12:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?

Your dad might be emotionally cheating which is much worse than the physical aspect. How do your mom treat him, is she affectionate towards him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.