Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

“pere Dey Enter My Eyes” - Bbnaija Uriel Opens Up She Has A Crush On Pere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “pere Dey Enter My Eyes” - Bbnaija Uriel Opens Up She Has A Crush On Pere (875 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“pere Dey Enter My Eyes” - Bbnaija Uriel Opens Up She Has A Crush On Pere by Callyd(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bbnaija Uriel Ngozi of Bbnaija season 2 has opened up on her instagram story that she has a crush on Big Brother Naija season 6 Pere Egbi.

Uriel made it open in her instagram story but deleted it immediately not making anyone notice so fast.

In her deleted post, she said that she likes Pere, and boosted about her cooking skills asking anyone who knows more about Pere to ask him how he likes meals, saying she knows how to cook best.

In her story, she wrote;

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/10/pere-dey-enter-my-eyes-bbnaija-uriel.html

Re: “pere Dey Enter My Eyes” - Bbnaija Uriel Opens Up She Has A Crush On Pere by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
The moment she no wear bra and she allowed the world to see her Olympus my admiration for her diminished.There is nothing like perky breasts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Bleaching Queen, Violence Made You To Be Disqualified , Kemi Olunloyo / VACANT BILLBOARDS IN LEKKI, LAGOS / Demon Slayer Lounge (Sexy Anime Memes)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.