Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? (54555 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal / See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? by Lungdick: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Omo..... Op when you ready to go abeg put me for one Ghana must go... I sabi disguise wella o

grin grin grin
Re: Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? by Ndyoo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why are you so full of yourself? You got German citizenship and the earth should fall?

Dear readers,

The only reason she got the citizenship that early is because she's married to a German. I am telling you that if you also married a German and earns a certain amount (netto) per year you would get the citizenship. Netto is calculated here per household. But you just don't need marrying German, you also need to have the language qualifications and have taken the citizenship test. And you don't even need 3 years, you need 2 and half years depending on your region/state.

If she's to hustle it normally, as an asylum seeker, it might take 11 years or more or shorter if you married or got a German pregnant and you are taking care of your child.

If she's to get it as a student who transited from getting his/her degree then she needs to have residence permit for a certain number of years, have language qualifications of at least B1 before she can get it in 7 years (B2 - 6 years) depending on the state.

There is no straight way to it. Keep your head down. Get a work, do your work. Learn the language. Get integrated and you will be German and in most cases on paper 😂.

Keinbock:

First of all, SIT DOWN LET ME SCHOOL YOU:

First of all, I am a girl. I married a German citizen, which made me qualify for the citizenship. The thing you might not know, is that you can apply for the citizenship after 2yrs and 6 months if you meet the following criteria :
1. You don't have any criminal record
2. You are married to a German citizen
3. You have a job that pays you a minimum of 1490 AFTER TAX.
4. you have been gainfully employed for more than a year.
5. At the time of your application, you are still married to the said German citizen.

Research and research but if you want me to school you the more, then let me know. ( I might not have the time though)

I know you will also doubt it, if I tell you that I published a book in German a year after moving to Germany (it's available on amazon, by the way).

And your brain go scatter if I tell you how much I earn at 31.
Re: Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? by xtheunknown(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16
Sorry to ask this here. How did you resolve the matter between you and your wife?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.