Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only (607 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My 1 Year And 2 Months Old Daughter Always Acting Weird (pls Read) / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Only by winterlover: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emmacj19:
Good evening Nairalanders. Please I need your assistance at this time. If your can accommodate me for 2 months only. Trying to save up for a house but my current formation doesn't allow me save as I feed and spent much all day from restaurants. I want to live homely a bit so I can save up . pls assist me if you have this space. . please chat me up or send me text on my signature. Please.

(Help me out.I just want to live a homely life at least in few months so I can have a change . i want to cook my meal so I can manage and save up.. Currently I always finish salary with 2 weeks because of my environment
sqaurting with a family that everybody feeds themselves and only parents cooks their meal and uses the kitchen only..its hard saving up here.

Note : am Igbo
Currently Working from home.(remote job))
Fun to be with.
Thanks .

If I can pay for this space with few bucks I wouldn't mind.. Am really lost here.
Male or Female?
Re: Only by luemas007: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
chat up zero9zero716069sixnine I will link you up with someone here in lagos if you guys can have an agreement
Re: Only by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Only by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Only by winterlover: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Emmacj19:

Good morning
Male
No I'm married. Would prefer a young female.
Re: Only by Acidosis(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Do not lie to yourself. Two months is not enough to save up the kind of money you need to rent an apartment in Lagos if all that's eating your money currently is the amount you spend eating out. Even if you spend 50k monthly in restaurants, how do you intend to rent a space with 100k?

To receive genuine help, your intentions also must be pure.

1 Like

Re: Only by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Only by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Only by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emmacj19:

Must you talk even when you can't offer a solution?
Did i ever told you I lied to myself ? . or did I ever told you I had nothing ?Planned renting a house this month but it has to be postponed again just like other months back. My environ kept drawing back my savings to uncontrolled spendings. Needed a 2 or fewer months break to sort myself up...

I've given you an advice that would help you but if you think that what you put up there is enough to attract genuine help, then good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Only by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Only by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Woman On Bed. / Divorce Without Wedding, I Need More Clarification Please. / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.