Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Think I’m Weird - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I’m Weird (595 Views)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I’m Weird by Nilx: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2022
I’m not antisocial neither am I introvert. I don’t like to talk because I discovered almost very thing people say around me are either to obvious to everyone or anything that requires yes or no and since it’s not an exam hall, what’s the point of answering such?

I don’t eat, I mean when there is home made food especially by mom, I can devour a......... well, I eat a lot back home and while at other place I don’t really eat or like to eat. I can stay days without eating. I remember only drinking gari once in a day during my NYSC year for almost a month despite the fact that I earn more than 100k during these period.

People often get hungry and crave for food whenever they smoke weed and it’s always reverse and whenever I do such.

I don’t like being sick but whenever I fell ill and it got to a point of dying, I always feel these immeasurable joy. Never want to die and living is ticking tiring asf.

I’m not depressed but life feel lifeless......:::

Ps: I’m not here to beg for money

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Weird by Mariangeles(f): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
You're not weird, you've let go.

Never want to die and living is ticking tiring asf.

Purpose will give meaning to your life and restore your will to live. Find it.

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Weird by mardis: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Nilx:
I’m not antisocial neither am I introvert. I don’t like to talk because I discovered almost very thing people say around me are either to obvious to everyone or anything that requires yes or no and since it’s not an exam hall, what’s the point of answering such?

I don’t eat, I mean when there is home made food especially by mom, I can devour a......... well, I eat a lot back home and while at other place I don’t really eat or like to eat. I can stay days without eating. I remember only drinking gari once in a day during my NYSC year for almost a month despite the fact that I earn more than 100k during these period.

People often get hungry and crave for food whenever they smoke weed and it’s always reverse and whenever I do such.

I don’t like being sick but whenever I fell ill and it got to a point of dying, I always feel these immeasurable joy. Never want to die and living is ticking tiring asf.

I’m not depressed but life feel lifeless......:::

Ps: I’m not here to beg for money

Still trying to analyse your level of weirdness
Re: I Think I’m Weird by Kriss216: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
I'll advice you reduce hand for weed.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Weird by Nilx: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Mariangeles:
You're not weird, you've let go.

Purpose will give meaning to your life and restore your will to live. Find it.

That? I have always been like that. I can still remember when I was 13 or so, I have alway think about the idea of heaven and hell, and I have always wandered about the nothingness in the whole system of human existence......ain’t we all going to die at the end of the day?

So many goals and dream but when I already lived almost quarter of life even if assigned only 75yrs.

What’s the point when I retired and get tired and there won’t be enough of time and strength to enjoy the money I sweet to earn?

Bleep that shit, I don’t let anything go. I’m just fucking..:...... well, I don’t know what’s wrong with me anymore..... I’m down
Re: I Think I’m Weird by Nilx: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oh sorry y’all, I was only drunk
Re: I Think I’m Weird by Nemesis0147(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nilx:

4 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Weird by Foodqueen(f): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Stop taking weed.

It isn't for everyone.
Re: I Think I’m Weird by 1F30M4(f): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nilx:

Must've been a terrible hangover. I hope you're feeling better now.
Re: I Think I’m Weird by Karleb(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nilx:

I swear you be werey! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abusive Marriage: Frank Edwards Share More Story Concerning Osinachis Death / Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse? / Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.