Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is ODG Africa For Real?? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is ODG Africa For Real?? (86128 Views)

ODG Africa Invite / What You Need To Know About Odg Africa Limited / Enugu SME Centre, Partners With Icreate Africa For Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by hismylolo: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
DIRECTORSTAN:

At ODG, people don't regret attending our business chat, even if you don't qualify to work with us, you must go back with something that will change your life. Anyone complain about us here are people with poverty mentality, they always see negativity in every opportunity and for those of you following public opinion, I will encourage you to find out yourself.

Hmmmn, you will see them calling themselves Manager, Directors and Diamond etc my people run Ooo because they are the hunters looking for people to brainwash to sell drugs and be inviting more people to duplicate the drug hawking scheme. They believe that they are positive thinking people and they are free from poverty and every other person is poor and negative but sincerely some of the leaders too are struggling to feed and pay rent. I'm talking from experience tho! Run Ooo

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
hismylolo:

Lol � � After playing old videos of people traveling abroad, eating chicken, displaying one time old cheque then several liers will be coming to the stage giving fake testimonies with cooked stories of how they make fake millions of naira on a monthly basis in the cause of trying to brainwash you into selling expensive drugs to Nigerians and bringing all your relatives or nonrelative to do the same without guaranteed monthly earnings. Please run for your life Ooo

If you don't have anything reasonable to say, please sleep. I can boldly show you my paycheck from January to December. In ODG we are committed to our mission, it is to be financially free which will not happen overnight, law of process must take place. There is no better place that can pay me like ODG
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Hypa360: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
FIRST OF ALL,GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THEIR AGENTS HERE DISGUISING AS MEMBERS,ALL THEIR BRANCHES IN LAGOS INCLUDING OBA AKRAN,OBA OGUNJI ,NATIONWIDE OGBA AND THE ONE AT BARUWA,INCLUDING THE ONES I MISSED WILL BRAINWASH YOUTHS.I WENT FOR THE FIRST SEMINAR SINCE 2019,I GOT AN INVITE LATE LAST YEAR FOR A JOB ONLY TO SEE ONE OF THEM AGAIN,LOOKING EVEN MORE WRETCHED THAN BEFORE. THERE IS ONLY A FEW OF THEM THAT MAKE IT,OTHERS ARE JUST HUSTLING FOR PEOPLE THAT WILL REGISTER UNDER THEM.BACK THEN THE JOB WILL LOOK LEGIT ND IS IN 3 STAGES,IT IS AFTER THE THIRD STAGE THEY WILL MENTION NEOLIFE AND THE DRUGS,SOME PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY ARE PAID TO EVEN LOOK LIKE WE THAT CAME FOR INTERVIEW AND THEY WILL BE SENT OUT OF THE HALL .THEY WILL ADVISE U TO CREATE FAKE ADS ON INDEED AN JOB PLATFORMS..GUYS WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THESE BASTARDS

5 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hypa360:
FIRST OF ALL,GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THEIR AGENTS HERE DISGUISING AS MEMBERS,ALL THEIR BRANCHES IN LAGOS INCLUDING OBA AKRAN,OBA OGUNJI ,NATIONWIDE OGBA AND THE ONE AT BARUWA,INCLUDING THE ONES I MISSED WILL BRAINWASH YOUTHS.I WENT FOR THE FIRST SEMINAR SINCE 2019,I GOT AN INVITE LATE LAST YEAR FOR A JOB ONLY TO SEE ONE OF THEM AGAIN,LOOKING EVEN MORE WRETCHED THAN BEFORE. THERE IS ONLY A FEW OF THEM THAT MAKE IT,OTHERS ARE JUST HUSTLING FOR PEOPLE THAT WILL REGISTER UNDER THEM.BACK THEN THE JOB WILL LOOK LEGIT ND IS IN 3 STAGES,IT IS AFTER THE THIRD STAGE THEY WILL MENTION NEOLIFE AND THE DRUGS,SOME PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY ARE PAID TO EVEN LOOK LIKE WE THAT CAME FOR INTERVIEW AND THEY WILL BE SENT OUT OF THE HALL .THEY WILL ADVISE U TO CREATE FAKE ADS ON INDEED AN JOB PLATFORMS..GUYS WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THESE BASTARDS
And you that attend an interview since 2019 and till now you are still job hunting how is your life better off? You are the real Bastard. Keep writing what you can't defend, if you are not a coward then come to our office with military personnels or police officers, AT ODG we are committed to changing lives.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hypa360:
At Least you saw people that are succeeding and you are still job hunting, you are one of the reasons why they say the youths are lazy, keep job hunting which you will do till you die while we will keep succeeding. WE ARE LIGIT, if you don't like what we do then stay clear besides you are invited for an offer we have not a conventional or different offer.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hypa360:
LET THE PUBLIC DECIDE WHO TO FOLLOW!!!
For 3 years now you are still Job hunting and nothing to show for.
Thesame 3 years now I earn over 200k monthly, In three years Courtesy of ODG I can travel out every year till Jesus come, In three years I ve assets worth millions of naira.

If you need proofs show yourself, am not bragging , if you are reading this choose between two of us either to keep job hunting for years or to work with us and have a brighter future.

Anyone coming to this website to talk against us are people that just want to live a wretched and poor life.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
NOTICE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
The above address is not a kidnapping or scamming centre. It is strictly an entrpreneurship centre occupied by two different companies. The first floor is occupied by odg africa LIMITED, and the management has several times called for proof. If you have been scammed or know anyone that has been scammed by odg africa LTD. kindly visit any of our branch offices with proof or report to the nearby police station and come with them to any of our offices and you will be gifted the sum of five hundred thousand naira cash.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by iceprinxy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
DIRECTORSTAN:

LET THE PUBLIC DECIDE WHO TO FOLLOW!!!
For 3 years now you are still Job hunting and nothing to show for.
Thesame 3 years now I earn over 200k monthly, In three years Courtesy of ODG I can travel out every year till Jesus come, In three years I ve assets worth millions of naira.

If you need proofs show yourself, am not bragging , if you are reading this choose between two of us either to keep job hunting for years or to work with us and have a brighter future.

Anyone coming to this website to talk against us are people that just want to live a wretched and poor life.

Ok I have decided and I am not following you guys...

4 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2023
iceprinxy:

Ok I have decided and I am not following you guys...
We are all born choosers, you choose to win or loose. You are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by EsttyT: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks a lot for this honest review
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by EsttyT: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
DIRECTORSTAN:

We are all born choosers, you choose to win or loose. You are entitled to your own opinion.

True
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Immanueljoy22: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Wow thank God for naira land..... they give us cue about some jobs if not GLND will have wasted our time

2 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Be78: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
DONCATTY:

WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

The Outstanding Diamond Group (ODG) is a group of business owners who have one mission to remove 100 million Nigerians from poverty through Mentorship and Training along side Business Building.

ODG Africa is a Human Capacity Business Building firm that partners with Agro-business and Health servicing organization.

In ODG Africa, we train Entrepreneurial minded young individuals, Civil service workers and the unemployed on how to start a sustainable income through Business building.

OUR SERVICES
EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation
The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer, the question is where do you belong? Nobody wants to stay and live poor but how do you eradicate poverty and be able to create wealth. Join the team of Entrepreneurs, learn how to generate a stable, and sustainable income by building a trans generational business of the 21st century and join the league of wealthy people in the world today

2. Business Financing
Business Finance helps you as a business to channel money from investors to entities that need it, we teach you to raise and manage your funds as a business organization, obtaining finance to purchase capital assets for the business, to deal with a sudden cash crunch.
3. Business Development
We identify, innovative ideas to nuture and build business opportunities with the aim of increasing revenues and drive profitablity for various business ideas

AGRO BUSINESS
We are committed toward building and expanding the agricultural sector by raising, empowering, mentoring and training prospective farmers who wants to delve into the agricultural sector and make a difference. Our services include
- Agricultural training (crop farming, and animal husbandry).
- Empowering farmers with organic fertilizer.
Organic liquid fetilizer used by crop farmers, poultry farmers, fish farmers, livestock farmers to boost and increase their farm productivity for profit maximization

TRAINING & CONSULTING
1. Leadership Training
Have you always wanted to be public speaker?
Do you have what it takes to delve into public speaking?
Why not join us today, get trained by professionals who have succeeded in the sector and be that person you want to be.

2. Human Capacity Building
Engaging the human mind to exploring new and creative ideas that are result oriented. Since the mind is the center piece of every man we intend to maximize our potentials by exploring and improving our mental capacity.

3. Corporate Presentation
Presentation at different levels of organization are carried out by a team of professionals with the aim of passing out informations that are worthwhile and valuable.

SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Are you IT inclined or want to improve your skills in social and Digital Marketing? Here is a great opportunity for you to learn digital and online Marketing from the comfort of your home by working with experts in the IT section while you improve your skills.

For more information visit www.odgafrica.com

See your head like fowl sh*t

You waste peoples' time and resources and you still have the guts to come here and type this

God save you this not a physical place and i already know about you guys, thats why i haven't been to any of your interview abi business chat calls
I for break person nose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Be78:

See your head like fowl sh*t

You waste peoples' time and resources and you still have the guts to come here and type this

God save you this not a physical place and i already know about you guys, thats why i haven't been to any of your interview abi business chat calls
I for break person nose
@Be78 if you don't like what we do, then stay clear. People like you end up achieving nothing in life, but you go about castigating others. We are a moving train that cannot be stopped, I know you are frustrated already with the economy of the country and if you don't change your mentality, you will remain in chain.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
At ODG Africa, the management is ready to gift the sum of five hundred thousand Naira (#500,000) to anyone who can come up with the evidence of been scammed, or who have been scammed. You can come up with you proof to our physical offices. Visit www.odgafrica.com for contact details.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Austeen2000(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2023
I received this invite for interview with them:

Our team has reviewed your application and you have been selected amongst others to be sent for an INTERVIEW/ BUSINESS CHAT with our esteemed Business Client firm -​ ODG AFRICA LTD

You will be oriented and assessed to be an​ EMPLOYPRENEUR ASSOCIATE.

DATE:​ Friday 3rd of February, 2023
TIME:​ ​ 8:30am.

If selected, you will be:
Working from home 10-30% of the time.
Reporting to the office 4 days a week.
Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps especially on your off days.
OFFICE ADDRESS:​ 1st floor, Suite B 150 Oba Ogunji road, Beside Great Talent School, Along the newly constructed Pencinema-Ogba Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop, Lagos.

Very interesting proposals but seeing comments like these, I don't think it's worth wasting resources down there. Though the job is well specified so anyone can go at their own peril, no harm.

Thank you guys.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Austeen2000:
I received this invite for interview with them:

Our team has reviewed your application and you have been selected amongst others to be sent for an INTERVIEW/ BUSINESS CHAT with our esteemed Business Client firm -​ ODG AFRICA LTD

You will be oriented and assessed to be an​ EMPLOYPRENEUR ASSOCIATE.

DATE:​ Friday 3rd of February, 2023
TIME:​ ​ 8:30am.

If selected, you will be:
Working from home 10-30% of the time.
Reporting to the office 4 days a week.
Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps especially on your off days.
OFFICE ADDRESS:​ 1st floor, Suite B 150 Oba Ogunji road, Beside Great Talent School, Along the newly constructed Pencinema-Ogba Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop, Lagos.

Very interesting proposals but seeing comments like these, I don't think it's worth wasting resources down there. Though the job is well specified so anyone can go at their own peril, no harm.

Thank you guys.

Even Jesus Christ was castigated and his mission was to save lives and even till date the church is still on the same mission. If you are doing anything worthwhile and you only get positive feedback that means you have not started. There are people that see negativity in everything no matter what. Everyone are entitled to their own opinion based on their perspectives but as for me ODG AFRICA LTD is a place I will be till death, ODG AFRICA is changing my life, it is either you join the moving training or go your own way.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Nkc22: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hahaha.
You guys are really funny and some of you are clearly oblivious of these GNLD folks.

Someone got the invite this evening;

Dear ***

Our team has reviewed your application and you have been selected amongst others to be sent for an INTERVIEW/ BUSINESS CHAT with our esteemed Business Client firm - ODG AFRICA LTD.

You will be oriented and assessed to be an EMPLOYPRENEUR ASSOCIATE.

DATE: TUESDAY 14th FEBRUARY 2023
TIME: 8:30am.

But as someone who's experienced and well knowledgeable about this field, I knew it's all crap but decided to check Nairaland and boom! grin
I even saw some agents posting how real it is and all that nonsense! sad

Bros/Sis, if you're looking for a legit job and got that invite, trash it immediately! Or be ready to waste your time listening to motivational speakers!

When it's legit it is legit. You don't need to be all over the Internet trying so hard to convince people! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by remsonik(f): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Thank God I didn't fall for this, I got their mail and couldn't attend cos I was busy with my job and tried to do a research on the company online then all info I got on them is 80% negative and the positive info on the company is repeatedly shared by the same person

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DONCATTY: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
remsonik:
Thank God I didn't fall for this, I got their mail and couldn't attend cos I was busy with my job and tried to do a research on the company online then all info I got on them is 80% negative and the positive info on the company is repeatedly shared by the same person

That is how you will miss opportunity that would have made you a better person. Stop following public opinion if not you will never go far in life. The person replying might be their social media manager. You don't expect everyone in a company to reply all your trash here. For the fact that you are seeing responses makes them legit,there no great person or company in Nigeria that is not castigated.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ainafavour(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nkc22:
Hahaha.
You guys are really funny and some of you are clearly oblivious of these GNLD folks.

Someone got the invite this evening;

Dear ***

Our team has reviewed your application and you have been selected amongst others to be sent for an INTERVIEW/ BUSINESS CHAT with our esteemed Business Client firm - ODG AFRICA LTD.

You will be oriented and assessed to be an EMPLOYPRENEUR ASSOCIATE.

DATE: TUESDAY 14th FEBRUARY 2023
TIME: 8:30am.

But as someone who's experienced and well knowledgeable about this field, I knew it's all crap but decided to check Nairaland and boom! grin
I even saw some agents posting how real it is and all that nonsense! sad

Bros/Sis, if you're looking for a legit job and got that invite, trash it immediately! Or be ready to waste your time listening to motivational speakers!

When it's legit it is legit. You don't need to be all over the Internet trying so hard to convince people! undecided

There's no reason for you to destroy the image of the people who are ready to make a change in the society, this organization has a vision and a mission clearly stated, it's not a job based opportunity but a business based career opportunities, if you are interested, check up their service on their website rather than calling them names, believe what you see on social media at your own expense
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Nkc22: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Hello,

I have two questions for you.

The people that were invited for "interview", was it business chat or what you called it they had in mind or an actual job interview?

Be honest and answer that question.

Secondly,
Why do most people that got invited rarely remember when they applied?

Clarify these two questions please.

Ainafavour:

There's no reason for you to destroy the image of the people who are ready to make a change in the society, this organization has a vision and a mission clearly stated, it's not a job based opportunity but a business based career opportunities, if you are interested, check up their service on their website rather than calling them names, believe what you see on social media at your own expense

2 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Glamma: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
This people are scammers. Very wicked people. Please, don't fall for it. Their agents are many on naora pand lying to you that they are real. This is GNLD. Please, don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DONCATTY: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Glamma:
This people are scammers. Very wicked people. Please, don't fall for it. Their agents are many on naora pand lying to you that they are real. This is GNLD. Please, don't fall for it.

Do you even know what scam is? What is the real definition of scam. What you cannot make don't destroy, there is no prove that they are scammers, it is you @glamma is the real scam because you don't want do anything meaningful for yourself.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Olori2004: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2023
If ODG invites you for a business chat, as they call it, and you go, you're done for o. Lmao 😂. I wonder if what they do is legit, cos how else can you explain applying for a customer care representative job and it ends up to be ODG inviting you. They are the reason I stopped using Indeed. If you join them, just be ready to bring two people and start network marketing, till your shoe is flat like worn out slippers
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Timoleon(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2023
What was the business proposal they made to you?
Joshuasunday765:

ODG AFRICA is for real.
A month ago I got the same invite you got . The invitation states "Business Chat" not "Job Interview".

I stayed till the last process and their business proposal was convincing enough for me to take advantage of the business opportunity they offered.

Right now am still benefiting and will continue to benefit through ODG AFRICA.

They have a business opportunity platform that enables you to work and do something else on the side to earn more income to safe guard your financial future.

Naturally, in life people will always see things from different perspective. Why not take part in it yourself to confirm what you are hearing?
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DONCATTY: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Olori2004:
If ODG invites you for a business chat, as they call it, and you go, you're done for o. Lmao 😂. I wonder if what they do is legit, cos how else can you explain applying for a customer care representative job and it ends up to be ODG inviting you. They are the reason I stopped using Indeed. If you join them, just be ready to bring two people and start network marketing, till your shoe is flat like worn out slippers

Odee, that is why you are still the way you are.
Most of you don't even know any and you will jump into conclusion. Have you ever seen anybody from ODG AFRICA on the street? they are classic and humble people. Sapa is dinning with you so you have lost your real sense of reasoning.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Principle1: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
DONCATTY:

Odee, that is why you are still the way you are.
Most of you don't even know any and you will jump into conclusion. Have you ever seen anybody from ODG AFRICA on the street? they are classic and humble people. Sapa is dinning with you so you have lost your real sense of reasoning.

Don't you get tired. Wasting people time and Money.
Guy can you just stop this nonesense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Kvng11: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Really,
The desperation to gain and build connection chain in this company is alarming.
I am so disappointed that our system of service cannot pick on this people and charge them to a case.
I receive over 10 invites weekly from these desperate set of people coming to post various fake job adverts on different platforms and waiting to hunt whoever falls for their business trick. They even have a trend of opening hrm.theirname@gmail.com accounts to make it look so real they're into HR services. Bunch of criminals.
This is alarming and EFCC or any corporate governance body needs to look into this scam sector already.
ODG is SCAM.. Simple!!!

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 1:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Do you really know what scam is? You that is calling @efcc must be arrested first. Did you pay for anything and you didn't get it? You are not ready to do anything for yourself and that's is why you are still where you are. you were invited for business chat and they talk to you about business. One mans food is another Man poison, if you don't like it kindly ignore and waste your 2023. If every company is like ODG AFRICA, the world will be a better place.
If you ever get invitation from us count yourself favoured, many people are looking for such opportunity.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 2:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Kvng11:
Really,
The desperation to gain and build connection chain in this company is alarming.
I am so disappointed that our system of service cannot pick on this people and charge them to a case.
I receive over 10 invites weekly from these desperate set of people coming to post various fake job adverts on different platforms and waiting to hunt whoever falls for their business trick. They even have a trend of opening hrm.theirname@gmail.com accounts to make it look so real they're into HR services. Bunch of criminals.
This is alarming and EFCC or any corporate governance body needs to look into this scam sector already.
ODG is SCAM.. Simple!!!

At ODG Africa, the management is ready to gift the sum of five hundred thousand Naira (#500,000) to anyone who can come up with the evidence of been scammed, or who have been scammed. You can come up with you proof to our physical offices or a nearby police station and ensure you come with them.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ainafavour(f): 6:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Everyone should get serious with something more rewarding rather than sitting in your room and sending destructive words across about another man business, why not come more closer to the company to understand what they do rather sitting down to throw jabs. Apply wisdom, wisdom is profitable to direct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. / Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.