Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is ODG Africa For Real?? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is ODG Africa For Real?? (86139 Views)

ODG Africa Invite / What You Need To Know About Odg Africa Limited / Enugu SME Centre, Partners With Icreate Africa For Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DirectorJacob(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Glamma:
This people are scammers. Very wicked people. Please, don't fall for it. Their agents are many on naora pand lying to you that they are real. This is GNLD. Please, don't fall for it.

You keep making statements you cannot defend, And listen if building a business with ODG Africa earning 200k monthly is a scam, then let me continue to be scammed just the way Folorunsho was scammed in building a business where her parents criticized her and many others.

At ODG Africa we are building people and will continue to do so.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:42am On Apr 12, 2023
God bless Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Donvicci5619: 7:18pm On May 03, 2023
Thanks for the information I just got a mail from them, I go nowhere...

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Goldenrichard(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2023
I just got the mail and Iā€™m willing to give you guys a try , my problem now is what exactly is my Job role in the company

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Goldenrichard:
I just got the mail and Iā€™m willing to give you guys a try , my problem now is what exactly is my Job role in the company

Your job description depends on the unit you are working, everyone cannot have thesame job description so you get to know that either as you are being interviewed or after your interview.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
A warm reply of one the applicants who passed through our interview process.
If you get an invite come and see for yourself, don't follow public opinion.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by mazipistol(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2023
myami:
you've just walked into the hands of GNLD
I got a mail from them...I am not going..šŸƒšŸƒšŸƒšŸƒ

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
mazipistol:
I got a mail from them...I am not going..šŸƒšŸƒšŸƒšŸƒ
No one is forcing you to attend the interview, you ve to find out the truth instead of following public opinion. Most people that follow public opinion never go far in life. ODG AFRICA LTD. is a certified company with CAC, it is not just a business name but a company name limited by shares. Go and verify. ODG AFRICA LIMITED is not gnld or what so ever you call it.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by VertFarms: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2023
ODG AFRICA IS FAKE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE... Don't LET ALL THESE POSITIVE COMMENTS DECIEVE YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by haryodehjia(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Around this time last year got an invite from odg and was happy cos I just landed my first opportunity.. Boom I search for the address before the day of my business chat or interview and lo and behold the venue was nothing to write home about.. More like a motel instead of a company..
I quit and zoomed
My God will judge you guys cos my babe left me thinking I'm been lazy šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
haryodehjia:
Around this time last year got an invite from odg and was happy cos I just landed my first opportunity.. Boom I search for the address before the day of my business chat or interview and lo and behold the venue was nothing to write home about.. More like a motel instead of a company..
I quit and zoomed
My God will judge you guys cos my babe left me thinking I'm been lazy šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Which address are you talking about, of a truth you are lazy and some like you will never buy a piece of block not to talk of erecting a complete building for yourself. You that follow public opinion and didn't verify.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Be careful in following public opinion!!!

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by youngor: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
ODG AFRICA is fake oooo! They have no jobs to offer. I have been there and saw it to the end. Take note most of the jobs we see on linkin and most job sites are fake. Some of you may be wondering how they got to message you. What they do is that they create company names and a gmail business account then post advert for positions that do no not exist. When you get there, they make sure as much as possible that you guys don't communicate with others. From there they start their training and mostly talk about leadership and character. From there you will be hearing that if u qualify for the next stage they will contact you. All those people that will be doing the Teachings are part of those guys that posted those fake jobs you applied for. They will come teaching on health, agric, and all that but at the end it is for you to sell neolife products ooo. The final stage is where they will tell you to pay for a particular package.[color=#990000][/color] One is almost 200k and the other one. They will tell you to make transfer to a particular account on the spot, u can't take it home or do it later. Please whatever it is don't fall for their sweet talks from the beginning. They will convince and twist your mind but I beg it's a scam. After you reach the final stage and make the transfer, you too will have to create a company name and bring people and create fake jobs.After you pay for anything at the end you will know what am talking about.

There are many groups in lagos like that apart from this odg africa, they keep talking about dangote and mark zuckerberg. Please don't fall for their trap, ignore their invitation message and use that tfare to eat shawarma.

VertFarms:
ODG AFRICA IS FAKE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE... Don't LET ALL THESE POSITIVE COMMENTS DECIEVE YOU
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by youngor: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
This guy is surely one of those off scammers. Fake people.

ODG AFRICA is fake oooo! They have no jobs to offer. I have been there and saw it to the end. Take note most of the jobs we see on linkin and most job sites are fake. Some of you may be wondering how they got to message you. What they do is that they create company names and a gmail business account then post advert for positions that do no not exist. When you get there, they make sure as much as possible that you guys don't communicate with others. From there they start their training and mostly talk about leadership and character. From there you will be hearing that if u qualify for the next stage they will contact you. All those people that will be doing the Teachings are part of those guys that posted those fake jobs you applied for. They will come teaching on health, agric, and all that but at the end it is for you to sell neolife products ooo. The final stage is where they will tell you to pay for a particular package. One is almost 200k and the other one. They will tell you to make transfer to a particular account on the spot, u can't take it home or do it later. Please whatever it is don't fall for their sweet talks from the beginning. They will convince and twist your mind but I beg it's a scam. After you reach the final stage and make the transfer, you too will have to create a company name and bring people and create fake jobs.After you pay for anything at the end you will know what am talking about.

There are many groups in lagos like that apart from this odg africa, they keep talking about dangote and mark zuckerberg. Please don't fall for their trap, ignore their invitation message and use that tfare to eat shawarma.

DirectorJacob:

You keep making statements you cannot defend, And listen if building a business with ODG Africa earning 200k monthly is a scam, then let me continue to be scammed just the way Folorunsho was scammed in building a business where her parents criticized her and many others.

At ODG Africa we are building people and will continue to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by youngor: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
ODG AFRICA is totally fake. I was there and saw it to the end. Meanwhile most jobs we see in linkdin and most job sites are posted by them. Don't be surprised, don't be decieved by their leadership and sweet teachings at the beginning, at the end u will be told to make transfer to their account so you can sell neolife products. You too will be posting fake jobs. Pls ignore their invitation ooo

Emmyxclusive:
Hello guys, has anyone had an encouter with ODG Africa? I attended what so many perceived will be a job interview but instead they sat us down for ours telling us how they are group of entrepreneurs with a vision to lift 100m Nigerians out of poverty. Honesty I knew its going to be something like this when I got the invite but I just said I should go. I am actually working but I need something on the side since my job provides me with some free times sometimes in a week. I waited to hear if they will provide us with business loans or something but they didn't mention anything like that. They were busy telling me things I already knew, inspirational videos that I have watched long time ago. They ask us to come tomorrow but I don't think I am ready to sit for hour hearing things they should be telling a primary 6 pupil. But if it involves a concrete plan like giving business loans to be paid for back then amen in. Kindly share ur experience if any. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by paskal16: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
My own be say how una mumusss take get my email address
Abi seun dn dey sell our email address contacts for nairaland? angry
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by djjosh(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
No evidence, you go explain tire. Anything wey make person de explain and try to prove say e business de legit....think twice!

Who no get evidence go explain tire! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2023
djjosh:
No evidence, you go explain tire. Anything wey make person de explain and try to prove say e business de legit....think twice!

Who no get evidence go explain tire! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wonder how some of you were able to graduate from tetiary institution, a company registered with CAC, and is active even when CAC cleared over 10000 inactive business names, you still call it fake, if you don't like what we do, it is not by force, we didn't invite you for a job rather as a Business Associate.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

The Outstanding Diamond Group (ODG) is a group of business owners who have one mission to remove 100 million Nigerians from poverty through Mentorship and Training along side Business Building.

ODG Africa is a Human Capacity Business Building firm that partners with Agro-business and Health servicing organization.

In ODG Africa, we train Entrepreneurial minded young individuals, Civil service workers and the unemployed on how to start a sustainable income through Business building.

OUR SERVICES

EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation
The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer, the question is where do you belong? Nobody wants to stay and live poor but how do you eradicate poverty and be able to create wealth. Join the team of Entrepreneurs, learn how to generate a stable, and sustainable income by building a trans generational business of the 21st century and join the league of wealthy people in the world today

2. Business Financing
Business Finance helps you as a business to channel money from investors to entities that need it, we teach you to raise and manage your funds as a business organization, obtaining finance to purchase capital assets for the business, to deal with a sudden cash crunch.
3. Business Development
We identify, innovative ideas to nuture and build business opportunities with the aim of increasing revenues and drive profitablity for various business ideas

AGRO BUSINESS
We are committed toward building and expanding the agricultural sector by raising, empowering, mentoring and training prospective farmers who wants to delve into the agricultural sector and make a difference. Our services include
- Agricultural training (crop farming, and animal husbandry).
- Empowering farmers with organic fertilizer.
Organic liquid fetilizer used by crop farmers, poultry farmers, fish farmers, livestock farmers to boost and increase their farm productivity for profit maximization

TRAINING & CONSULTING

1. Leadership Training
Have you always wanted to be public speaker?
Do you have what it takes to delve into public speaking?
Why not join us today, get trained by professionals who have succeeded in the sector and be that person you want to be.

2. Human Capacity Building
Engaging the human mind to exploring new and creative ideas that are result oriented. Since the mind is the center piece of every man we intend to maximize our potentials by exploring and improving our mental capacity.

3. Corporate Presentation
Presentation at different levels of organization are carried out by a team of professionals with the aim of passing out informations that are worthwhile and valuable.

SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Are you IT inclined or want to improve your skills in social and Digital Marketing? Here is a great opportunity for you to learn digital and online Marketing from the comfort of your home by working with experts in the IT section while you improve your skills.

For more information visit www.odgafrica.com

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by sagehaz: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
ODG Africa is a fake organisation feeding off job seekers. I've been to one of their location at:

OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road,By Great Talents School,Along Pencinema Bridge Ogba, Lagos.

Immediately the guy starts telling about being a business owner I just weak cos if I get better money sha me myself no know say I go do business no be you go tell me. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

They have agents here trying their best to sell the company. If na me and i know the company is legit na my family and friends I go bring come first Nd I no go share the update šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

All of us know say money dey for oil but no get connection. Even the ODG office way I go,, go tell you say even if them employ you na 15k dem go dey pay you, use your sense.

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ainafavour(f): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
I think at this stage a lot of Nigerians don't like to hear the truth, because it's bitter...

The truth that ODG AFRICA is a business and entrepreneurship firm but not job, but a alot of you guys come to check and confirm if it's true or not, let me advise you, stop living a fake life, Stop wasting your transport and your time. Face reality and stop chasing what Nigeria economy cannot offer you...

Another truth is that ODG AFRICA helps to give free mentorship where no one pays for training materials or any of such, but at the same time showing people business opportunities they can start with little or no capital and begin a new life but it makes no sense to them just because of the fact that they are job oriented (Instant Gratification) and are afraid of starting a business which they inturn confuse for something else....

The truth that a lot of people's lives have been touched positively, this is not a fake news that a lot of lives have been changed financially through ODG AFRICA...The records and PROOFS are there, as some people are PROOFS in the organization, so we have some of you guys as PROBLEMATIC to ODG AFRICA and the society...
Nigerians adjust and change your black mentality for once, if all of you claim to be like the foreign countries, borrow their mindset, you can't be like them if you don't do what they do.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by AdesholaAdeboro(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
I got a mail from OGD Africa inviting me for an interview for the role of personal assistant/Business Development Advocate.
Please, is it legit?
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by oke4surekid: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
I just finished day/stage 3 of their training sessions, i must confess the trainings were mind blowing, they re orient individual on achieving goals... It has now involved money for sign up, but I don't have any money at all Dont know what to do right now....

The videos and commitment in training is extra convincing even tho physically some staff don't look like it.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
oke4surekid:
I just finished day/stage 3 of their training sessions, i must confess the trainings were mind blowing, they re orient individual on achieving goals... It has now involved money for sign up, but I don't have any money at all Dont know what to do right now....

The videos and commitment in training is extra convincing even tho physically some staff don't look like it.

Did you ask those staffs that does not look like it if they are new, just like someone coming to the office for the first time and see you (Oke),
they will not know you are just a day old in the company.

I believe you were told the first and most important thing is the willingness to be a better version of yourself not Money.
We focus on moving people from zero to hero, from nothing to something which is not going to happen overnight. We are not magicians, law of process is involved.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by 24dro(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
youngor:
ODG AFRICA is fake oooo! They have no jobs to offer.
Got a call and i was scheduled for an interview but wit what you just said, i don't think i am moving an inch!!!

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2023
24dro:
Got a call and i was scheduled for an interview but wit what you just said, i don't think i am moving an inch!!!

Keep following public opinion and that is why you will remain where you are. Is not better to find out the truth yourself because you might be getting that information from a wrong person.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by 24dro(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2023
DIRECTORSTAN:

Keep following public opinion and that is why you will remain where you are. Is not better to find out the truth yourself because you might be getting that information from a wrong person.

Funny enough i went for the interview and i felt like i went for a motivational talk than interview bro. After interview why wont they let us go but they started their motivational talks and wasted 3hrs of our time saying things we already know. Funny enough i applied for another job and still got the same address for interview. Lemme make it easy for anyone out there, if you see "yayabatan road, nationwide bustop ogba" just forget am.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DONCATTY: 6:18am On Oct 04, 2023
24dro:

Funny enough i went for the interview and i felt like i went for a motivational talk than interview bro. After interview why wont they let us go but they started their motivational talks and wasted 3hrs of our time saying things we already know. Funny enough i applied for another job and still got the same address for interview. Lemme make it easy for anyone out there, if you see "yayabatan road, nationwide bustop ogba" just forget am.
You claim to know but if really you know, you won't be jumping from pillar to post attending interviews. Over Sabi master and that is why you are where you are, stop criticizing people if you don't like something/someone then walk away rather than bad-mouthing them.

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by charzyh2: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2023
DONCATTY:

You claim to know but if really you know, you won't be jumping from pillar to post attending interviews. Over Sabi master and that is why you are where you are, stop criticizing people if you don't like something/someone then walk away rather than bad-mouthing them.
You're one of the agents. Even those who make millions look for better opportunities. Your other guy claims he earns 200k per month... How's he able to live with that peanut in this Nigeria 2023?

I'll advise you to set up your own business and grow it. We have too many MLM marketers in Africa but none of them is on Forbes list. Think about it.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by JennymikeTech: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thank God I came here. I was actually scheduled for an interview on Monday šŸ˜ƒ
Emmyxclusive:
Hello guys, has anyone had an encouter with ODG Africa? I attended what so many perceived will be a job interview but instead they sat us down for ours telling us how they are group of entrepreneurs with a vision to lift 100m Nigerians out of poverty. Honesty I knew its going to be something like this when I got the invite but I just said I should go. I am actually working but I need something on the side since my job provides me with some free times sometimes in a week. I waited to hear if they will provide us with business loans or something but they didn't mention anything like that. They were busy telling me things I already knew, inspirational videos that I have watched long time ago. They ask us to come tomorrow but I don't think I am ready to sit for hour hearing things they should be telling a primary 6 pupil. But if it involves a concrete plan like giving business loans to be paid for back then amen in. Kindly share ur experience if any. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. / My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.