Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is ODG Africa For Real?? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is ODG Africa For Real?? (86150 Views)

ODG Africa Invite / What You Need To Know About Odg Africa Limited / Enugu SME Centre, Partners With Icreate Africa For Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
You only sell Gold to those that knows Gold. We are touching Lives and we are unstoppable.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by oluwadelphyne: 3:52am On Oct 31, 2023
@Directorstan, stop scamming people. Looking at your website, it is obvious that ODG Africa is not into any kind of business. Everything stated there is vague. I looked at your team and you used pictures of notable South Africans and random people online as members of your team and changed their names. You people should be fearing God. You asked that people show proof that you are scam. Well here is one.

2 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2023
oluwadelphyne:
@Directorstan, stop scamming people. Looking at your website, it is obvious that ODG Africa is not into any kind of business. Everything stated there is vague. I looked at your team and you used pictures of notable South Africans and random people online as members of your team and changed their names. You people should be fearing God. You asked that people show proof that you are scam. Well here is one.

Kindly visit our branches and the pictures you see in our websites are our staffs.
We are not into business & we have spent 5year plus

Despite the critics from people like you
We are still moving forward, opening branches
People like you are the reason why Nigerian is not moving forward
because you comment without thinking.

We are ODG Africa not odg Nigerian
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Ainafavour(f): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2023
@oluwadelphyne
I believe ODG AFRICA is not just an Organization that is limited in Operation to Nigeria alone, so you shouldn't expect to know all their partners across African countries and beyond so don't say what might put you in trouble on the long run...
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by oluwadelphyne: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
So because it’s an international organisation the names of the supposed team members varies from country to country? In Nigeria the CEO’s name is Dr. Dakar S.O while the same person in South Africa’s newspaper publication is bearing Nozi Nzamo. How is that possible? You people think because people are looking for jobs they gullible and will not do their own research? You are scammers and the reason for the bad reputation that Nigeria has!

3 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

The Outstanding Diamond Group (ODG) is a group of business owners who have one mission to remove 100 million Nigerians from poverty through Mentorship and Training along side Business Building.

ODG Africa is a Human Capacity Business Building firm that partners with Agro-business and Health servicing organization.

In ODG Africa, we train Entrepreneurial minded young individuals, Civil service workers and the unemployed on how to start a sustainable income through Business building.

OUR SERVICES
EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation
The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer, the question is where do you belong? Nobody wants to stay and live poor but how do you eradicate poverty and be able to create wealth. Join the team of Entrepreneurs, learn how to generate a stable, and sustainable income by building a trans generational business of the 21st century and join the league of wealthy people in the world today

2. Business Financing
Business Finance helps you as a business to channel money from investors to entities that need it, we teach you to raise and manage your funds as a business organization, obtaining finance to purchase capital assets for the business, to deal with a sudden cash crunch.
3. Business Development
We identify, innovative ideas to nuture and build business opportunities with the aim of increasing revenues and drive profitablity for various business ideas

AGRO BUSINESS
We are committed toward building and expanding the agricultural sector by raising, empowering, mentoring and training prospective farmers who wants to delve into the agricultural sector and make a difference. Our services include
- Agricultural training (crop farming, and animal husbandry).
- Empowering farmers with organic fertilizer.
Organic liquid fetilizer used by crop farmers, poultry farmers, fish farmers, livestock farmers to boost and increase their farm productivity for profit maximization

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 1:27am On Jan 01
As we step into the new year, we wish you joy, prosperity, and endless opportunities. Here's to new beginnings, exciting ventures, and continued partnerships in 2024!

Happy New Year from all of us!

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Craemie101(m): 10:21am On Feb 29
DIRECTORSTAN:

No one is forcing you to attend the interview, you ve to find out the truth instead of following public opinion. Most people that follow public opinion never go far in life. ODG AFRICA LTD. is a certified company with CAC, it is not just a business name but a company name limited by shares. Go and verify. ODG AFRICA LIMITED is not gnld or what so ever you call it.

"Directorstan" and all the other criminal "directors" of ODG AFRICA, una go blow together ni.
Stop these lies and fake profiles.
They are MLM's looking to waste your time. Whenever you see any job interview that you didn't apply for or the location is in Allen, toyin or Ogba, you should be very careful. That's where all these rogues use as their offices.
My younger cousin who just finished NYSC sent a screenshot of their job interview mail and I just laughed πŸ˜…. I explained to him how these guys have been around for so long and still use the same dumb formats in 2024.
Please don't be naive so you wouldn't be scammed by these rascals!!

3 Likes

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 8:50pm On Feb 29
Craemie101:

"Directorstan" and all the other criminal "directors" of ODG AFRICA, una go blow together ni.
Stop these lies and fake profiles.
They are MLM's looking to waste your time. Whenever you see any job interview that you didn't apply for or the location is in Allen, toyin or Ogba, you should be very careful. That's where all these rogues use as their offices.
My younger cousin who just finished NYSC sent a screenshot of their job interview mail and I just laughed πŸ˜…. I explained to him how these guys have been around for so long and still use the same dumb formats in 2024.
Please don't be naive so you wouldn't be scammed by these rascals!!

Dear poster,
At odg Africa, we are group of entrepreneurs solving real life problems
in all sectors of the economy. Don't judge based on public opinion, find out the truth before you jump to a conclusion.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 9:02pm On Feb 29
NOTICE TO THE GENERAL
ODG Africa is strictly an entrepreneurship firm for people with business and entrepreneurial mindset and not group of scammers.
If you have been scammed or know anyone that has been scammed by ODG Africa LTD. kindly visit any nearby police station and come with them to any of our branch offices with your proof and you will be gifted the sum of five hundred thousand naira.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by RumDee: 6:31am On Mar 15
This thread is so funny, from beginning to end I was just laughing πŸ˜‚. Even here, the agents are busy repeating motivational quotes, that tells you a lot.

But @directorstan and the few other agents, you no dey tire? You guys say you are not scam and you swap your business name with other legit businesses out there when posting jobs. What are you then? You are committing grave sin because this is a way of scamming people's soul not just their money.

You were earning 200k monthly in 2023 and that paved way for you to have several properties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Please don't kill me with laugh, I enjoyed this thread so much I had to read from first page to the last. This should be in the comedy section.

1 Like

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 8:01am On Mar 19
RumDee:
This thread is so funny, from beginning to end I was just laughing πŸ˜‚. Even here, the agents are busy repeating motivational quotes, that tells you a lot.

But @directorstan and the few other agents, you no dey tire? You guys say you are not scam and you swap your business name with other legit businesses out there when posting jobs. What are you then? You are committing grave sin because this is a way of scamming people's soul not just their money.

You were earning 200k monthly in 2023 and that paved way for you to have several properties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Please don't kill me with laugh, I enjoyed this thread so much I had to read from first page to the last. This should be in the comedy section.

You just want to make noise, your talk doesn't have any bases, you don't want to do anything tangible for yourself and you want to succeed. NOISEMAKER,
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 8:03am On Mar 19
NOTICE TO THE GENERAL
ODG Africa is strictly an entrepreneurship firm for people with business and entrepreneurial mindset and not group of scammers.
If you have been scammed or know anyone that has been scammed by ODG Africa LTD. kindly visit any nearby police station and come with them to any of our branch offices with your proof and you will be gifted the sum of five hundred thousand naira.

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by RumDee: 9:48pm On Mar 22
DIRECTORSTAN:

You just want to make noise, your talk doesn't have any bases, you don't want to do anything tangible for yourself and you want to succeed. NOISEMAKER,
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Tbeauuuu: 12:00am On Apr 16
ODG Africa stop bugging me. I am not interested in GNLD .At first it was an invitation for a business chat, now it is an invitation for an interview with a list of at least two job openings.

I have never attended any of their interviews, and I still keep getting invitations for an interview from different people. (ODG). STOP BUGGING ME odgafrica.

How can I be interested in a company that lies, be opened about what you do instead of trying to deceive people with job openings.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 7:48pm On Apr 23
Tbeauuuu:
ODG Africa stop bugging me. I am not interested in GNLD .At first it was an invitation for a business chat, now it is an invitation for an interview with a list of at least two job openings.

I have never attended any of their interviews, and I still keep getting invitations for an interview from different people. (ODG). STOP BUGGING ME odgafrica.

How can I be interested in a company that lies, be opened about what you do instead deceiving people with job openings.

Stop bugging us with your numerous applications, there is no smoke without fire. People like you are the real scammers, you ve nothing to offer and you keep decieving people with your unverified comments.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by DIRECTORSTAN: 7:49pm On Apr 23
NOTICE TO THE GENERAL

Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Lumidee007(m): 12:36am On Apr 27
Thank God for NL...
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by kuroben4real: 5:35am On Apr 27
Ayusgene111:

BEWARE EVERYONE!!! THEY HAVE AGENT EVEN ON NAIRA LAND AND EVERYWHERE JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LEGITIMATE.....I WAS THERE AND JUST BY ASKING FEW QUESTIONS..THE GUY WAS SO LOGGED OFF THAT HE WAS ANTICIPATING FOR A FIST FIGHT.....WHAT A CHILDISH AND IRRATIONAL MOVE....
I JUST HAD TO LEAVE QUITELY....THEY HAVE NOTHING UPSTAIRS.....

THEY JUST WANT TO REGISTER MORE PEOPLE IN THIS DRUG COMPANY,CLIMB UP THE NEXT LEVEL AND EARN COMMISSION FOR BRINGING IN PEOPLE COS THAT IS HOW IT WORKS.....NO BUSINESS ANYWHERE..IT IS ALL FALLACY..I REPEAT,,DO NOT BE DECEIVED..IT IS ALL COCK AND BULL STORYLINE

It's even neolife sef. A network marketing company.
Please don't proceed further, It was not funny at all.
Re: Is ODG Africa For Real?? by Tbeauuuu: 10:24pm On Apr 27
DIRECTORSTAN:

Stop bugging us with your numerous applications, there is no smoke without fire. People like you are the real scammers, you ve nothing to offer and you keep decieving people with your unverified comments.

Your response says a lot about ODG Africa. I have never applied to your fake company. It doesn't make any sense, you are saying I sent numerous applications, if I did why will I be telling you to stop bugging me. Who have I scammed?

How they got my email address is still mysterious to me. Who have I scammed? Like you just feel like talking. Stop trying to deceive people with job openings and be honest with what you do. If someone doesn't honour an interview invitation the first time it was sent why do they have to keep sending invites?

Because they are stalkers.

Copies of some of the invites are below (you would see how they use different job titles)

*You have been Invited for a Business Chat/Interview with ODG AFRICA LTD.

Date: Monday, 15th May 2023

Time:8:00am

Address:150b oba Ogunji road, Ogba Ikeja Lagos.

Come along with an updated resume/CV and a printed copy of this mail.

For more Information,Call:
+2349013387483
Or visit:
www.odgafrica.com

Regards,
Mrs. Jane Maxwell
MGT,
ODG AFRICA LTD.

*Our team has reviewed your application online and you have been selected amongst others to be sent for a BUSINESS CHAT with - ODG AFRICA LTD

DATE: Wednesday, 17th May 2023
TIME: 8:30 am.

If selected, you will be:

Β· Working from home 10-30% of the time.
Invitation for an interview session

Reporting to the office 4 days a week.

Β· Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps, especially on off days.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along Pencinema Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop, Lagos.

NB: Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and come along with a copy of your CV.

Best Regards,
Olivia John (PhD)
Admin Manager
ODG AFRICA LTD.

*Dear Applicant,

In response to your prior application, you have been shortlisted for an interview with the human resource team of ODG Africa.

Job Position: Administrative Personnel/ Business Personnel.

Date: Monday 29th of January, 2024.

Address: No. 150b Oba Ogunji Rd, Beside Great Talent High School, along Pencinema bridge road, Agege, Lagos.

Time : 9:00 AM.

Note: Come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your
updated curriculum vitae.
Dress Corporately and ensure to come early. Respond to the receipt of this mail IMMEDIATELY with β€œSEEN and your Name” to be allowed in the premises.

Best regards
Mr. Taiwo Tolulope.
For MGT.
Helpline: +2349079885375

Sent from my iPhone

*Invitation for an Interview
14 Apr at 01:46
CONGRATULATIONS

Sequel to the review of your application, you have been shortlisted for an assessment/Interview with ODG.

Your assessment/interview will be based on the following positions available in the organization:

-Administrative Officer
-Employpreneur Associate

Details of your Appointment is as follows:
DATE: Tuesday 16, April 2024
TIME: 9am
VENUE: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road, Beside Jnissi School, Ogba, Lagos

Note: You are expected to come with an updated copy of your CV and your credentials.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this email by acknowledging it.

Best Regards,
Kelvin Adetola (Dr)
HUMAN CAPITAL ANALYST
ODG AFRICA LTD.

Helpline: +234 810 7922 819 (8am - 6pm)

Visit www.odgafrica.com for more information

ODG AFRICA LTD
Your success is our passion.

Based on your recent application and review you are hereby invited for an INTERVIEW with ODG Africa as a

*Customer Service Representative
*Business Advocate.

DATE: Tuesday 23rd of April 2024
TIME: 8:30am
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road, Beside Jnissi Schools Ogba, Lagos.

Do the Following;
- Acknowledge the receipt of this mail
- Come along with a copy of your CV.

--
Best Regards,
Anuoluwa John (PhD)
HR Resource Asst.
ODG AFRICA LTD.

Helpline: +234 9051795424(8am - 6pm)
Visit www.odgafrica.com for more information

Now let me see what rubbish you will write

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. / My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.