Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo (30754 Views)

Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video) / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by philiancoop(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Snatched up
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
my chair better pass this their own
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by gift2xl: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Have fun life no straight at all.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by seyz91(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass man

Playing ludo for fun....without betting money on it...

If I play any indoor game with my wife in the future then am going to tell her we should bet money on it....

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by B11la2b: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NEl5dP3Vi0

Mercy Johnson and her husband teased each other lovingly as they play Ludo game amidst rumors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVflz0PKJN5/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Fake happiness.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Silentmoni(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
i have great respect 4her how she has managed her marriage and family verywell over these years....she's such a unique person,very humble,free spirited nd fun wen u meet her in person..God continually keep dem strong

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by tunapawizzy: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
person play Ludo is now News...be like Nairaland no get content these days

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Crunchyg2: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
bdon123:
Why is she always trying to show us anytime they play games at home.By d way ,who is snapping d pics?If truly u happy n playing games d way u always showing us ...u wont be giving househelp phone to snap u guys in ur private moments do u can post online.Those who are truly happy do not post private moments all d time.Its like u trying very hard for make bliev....anyway truth shall prevail
You don't get it. She has a YouTube channel so those games are posted their as content. She wants to build the YouTube channel. Do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Nyascobar1414: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nice couple...
Hope it last!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by ofiko123(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Vanity upon vanity..
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by house10s: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
NAIRALANDERS don suffer.
Hope NAIRALAND will inform us when they play WHAT tooo
n yet u hold phone, n start to comment n self get time
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by rhythyson: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
so this is news?
and una even get mind carry am come front page?
In fact let me just keep quiet
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Silentmoni(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

Fake happiness.
nah dem make your life miserable?mugu!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by offiahvictor(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NEl5dP3Vi0

Mercy Johnson and her husband teased each other lovingly as they play Ludo game amidst rumors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVflz0PKJN5/?utm_medium=share_sheet
Must everything be public
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Benitoh: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sometime it feels like all these celebrities are just living fake life.

Doing their best to impress.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by B11la2b: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Silentmoni:
nah dem make your life miserable?mugu!

Did I quote u ..? Why did u quote me ?

I don’t want to insult anyone today .. behave urself.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Rochasstatue(f): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
I find the man very odd.
How can a guy with big biceps and frame in boxers, sitting like this and his prick contour no show?
His physique fits the eternal caption of 'big phone, small charger...'
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Pharaohny: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
There is always an irresponsible woman for every irresponsible man grin shocked cool tongue embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by gbagyiza: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmabest2000:
That man there is not man enough,
Its shows even in his first marriage that he was the wife,
And he is still wife to Mercy to date grin

The truth is that some women know how to take good care of their husbands from all angles. If a woman is a good contributor to the wealth n expenses of the family, respect n treat the man well, give him good sex n good food at any point in time, and always give the man peace of mind, that woman will take control of the man...It is not by doing juju but by showing genuine love to the man.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Khaysee: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Let’s deal men clothing
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Israeldan1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
WTF is my business with this shit!
Post somthing educating or reasonable pls
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by nkemoma(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Return somebody's husband
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Socialsunny14(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maks27:
nairalannders.
Please if you have a old or bad Android phone you are not using again please help me with it.
I am in desperate need of an Android phone. I am a student and I am Missing a lot without an Android
I don't mind if it's bad but repairable
Thanks in advance
My location is Ogun state
Ok I have one in port harcourt, come to ph and take it
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Adakintroy: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass man

Playing ludo for fun....without betting money on it...

If I play any indoor game with my wife in the future then am going to tell her we should bet money on it....
I can't be spending much on school fees, and domestic fees without coming up with way of collecting some part of the money from her...luckily for me..she might be man United fan or arssnal fan...anytime a match is going on...I will make her bet

Ogbeni...if you don't stay active on social media as a celebrity....with time you will become irrelevant

They took acting to the real world. If you want to be relevant go do your movie that was what brought you to the spot light not video of your family playing ludo.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by vickydevoka(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Silentmoni:
i have great respect 4her how she has managed her marriage and family verywell over these years....she's such a unique person,very humble,free spirited nd fun wen u meet her in person..God continually keep dem strong
Social media na scam.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by codesngr(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Link12KinL:
Readdddddd

If u hack my website, i will pay you handsomely,
its only a fool will fall for such advert
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by bigpicture001: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
The man ran to mercy Johnson cuz of money...

The idiot forgot his children.... Nonsense man!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by solidifi: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
The person that posted this nonsense and the moderator in Nairaland are so stupid, senseless and lazy to a point of posting and bringing this trash here.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Calitoscassius(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
All these social media husbands, wives and kids, who are they trying to convince? What are they trying to prove? I smoked weed with one big breasted, big bottom Russian prostitute last night, maybe i should have posted it on social media.

If you chose to bring your family and private life to social media. Don't complain when it goes pear shape.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by computersoft: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
smiley
Iamicekid:
If the ex like make she go die, person don divorce you and you where hoping there marriage won’t last long but sorry to disappoint you, guess she was the toxic one after all
Yes husband scarce now. If u don't know how to hold your own,others will help u hold it. To me,it is not a crime... smiley
Iamicekid:
If the ex like make she go die, person don divorce you and you where hoping there marriage won’t last long but sorry to disappoint you, guess she was the toxic one after all
Yes husband scarce now. If u don't know how to hold your own,others will help u hold it. To me,it is not a crime...
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by StagethemTVee: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercy sha cant do wrong in my eyes. She is too funny and she makes people around her laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere: Hit Or Miss? / Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.