Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo (30779 Views)

Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video) / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Calitoscassius(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Adakintroy:
cheesy

They took acting to the real world. If you want to be relevant go do your movie that was what brought you to the spot light not video of your family playing ludo.
I taya oo!! They call themselves actors and actresses, how many movies have they acted in last year and this year?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Calitoscassius(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maks27:
nairalannders.
Please if you have a old or bad Android phone you are not using again please help me with it.
I am in desperate need of an Android phone. I am a student and I am Missing a lot without an Android
I don't mind if it's bad but repairable
Thanks in advance
My location is Ogun state
I have about 3 here in London, come and grab them quick before i throw them away. No need to repair they are all working fine.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by BrashMan: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
I wonder how stupid news like this should make it to the front page. So if Mercy posted a picture of her shitting, and a lazy blogger decides to bring it to naira land, does it mean the mods will also push it to the front page?

By the way, why is it so difficult to reset password here?

I did the password reset quite well, but anytime I try to login it keeps saying that my login details are wrong. This has happened several times and I can't recover my old account. It's very annoying.

By the way, I miss it here. All I did was read comments without being able to comment.

Finally, the vulture meat seller is still going about licking the stinking buttvof his useless darling daddy.
But the idiat will not comment on the thread that talks about Gumi romancing terrorist or his dullard of a darling daddy looting this country away in the name of borrowing.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by preciousMI1(f): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
delzbaba:
The only nollywood marriage that is working.
Are omotala and chioma Chukwuka a joke to you?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Zetty177x: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmabest2000:
That man there is not man enough,
Its shows even in his first marriage that he was the wife ,
And he is still wife to Mercy till date grin

Why did you make this remark?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Freksy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
bdon123:
Why is she always trying to show us anytime they play games at home.By d way ,who is snapping d pics?If truly u happy n playing games d way u always showing us ...u wont be giving househelp phone to snap u guys in ur private moments do u can post online.Those who are truly happy do not post private moments all d time.Its like u trying very hard for make bliev....anyway truth shall prevail

You seem somewhat disappointed
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by PricelessGem1: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercy Johnson the husband snatcher, be rest assured that karma awaits you. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by petitejolie(f): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
You people are the ones that will say being a marriage or relationship is not by force o if u're not happy move on don't stay because of kids but it's still u guys that will call who dey find peace with husband snatcher, wife snatcher. Why is the world like that. Even on this platform people have brought the issues dey have in marriages and more than 90% of comment is always about leave the marriage, find peace it's still same u guys that are here castigating the man for leaving and obviously found his happy place even his family members don't joke with this mercy girl. Dey her behind her. Nobody is perfect but b with who is perfect with your imperfections. Goshhhh people are crazy
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by RPG2020(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmabest2000:
That man there is not man enough,
Its shows even in his first marriage that he was the wife ,
And he is still wife to Mercy till date grin

With the face of the man in this marriage picture and kids

The man is fed up with the woman before marriage and after kids
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by RPG2020(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
lebron7:

You are a fool, you know right?

Did you see the face of the man like a happy man shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by destinychidi: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iamicekid:
If the ex like make she go die, person don divorce you and you where hoping there marriage won’t last long but sorry to disappoint you, guess she was the toxic one after all

don't say dat, if she wer to be ur sister how will u feel?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Maks27: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Socialsunny14:

Ok I have one in port harcourt, come to ph and take it
Sir can it be posted through post office

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by delzbaba(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
preciousMI1:

Are omotala and chioma Chukwuka a joke to you?
very rare few

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by penplus: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

She's not showing that they are happy.
It's called social media engagement.

You need to stay active on social media, give your fans something to talk about, stay relevant and get more endorsement deals from companies.

I just explained how (celebrity) social media marketing (SMM) works in 3 seconds.

If it's really what you call it...why are other celebrities not doing it?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by RichAbujaGuy: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
delzbaba:
The only nollywood marriage that with one spouse working.

fixed. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Iamicekid(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
destinychidi:

don't say dat, if she wer to be ur sister how will u feel?

I shouldn’t say what, if she is bitter and her husband decided to leave her by divorcing it’s on her now, will she be forcing herself on a man that doesn’t love her anymore and has move on, make unna dey think now
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by delzbaba(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

English Butchered. grin

fixed
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Kyf1: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Socialsunny14(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maks27:
Sir can it be posted through post office
U pay
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Maks27: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Socialsunny14:

U pay
I will sir

Can it be fixed, the name of the phone sir
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Look at his mumu face.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rochasstatue:
I find the man very odd.
How can a guy with big biceps and frame in boxers, sitting like this and his prick contour no show?
His physique fits the eternal caption of 'big phone, small charger...'

SMH...
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo by Mryacks: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
bdon123:
Why is she always trying to show us anytime they play games at home.By d way ,who is snapping d pics?If truly u happy n playing games d way u always showing us ...u wont be giving househelp phone to snap u guys in ur private moments do u can post online.Those who are truly happy do not post private moments all d time.Its like u trying very hard for make bliev....anyway truth shall prevail

Concurred.....I never liked the MJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta / Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.