Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! (584 Views)

I Am Leaving Christianity :-) / Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Well, that's the best that the NL association of blood thirsty Satanists, witches, and demonically influenced atheists can now offer now to prove the extent to which they've lost the plot.

What a bunch of desperately sore losers!

Some of them rejoicing now were the same fools who alleged a fake conversion when a former well-known NL atheist got converted to Christianity.

This one na unknown Christian dat just opened an account less than 10 days ago, yet but dem no want make me hear word.

Abeg make una no mind dem, for those who are truly of God, because the devil's foundation here is seriously being shaken, he knows he has not much time left, so he and his minions are resorting to all form of desperate measures to distract from that truth. But be rest assured that regardless of what they try to do, the gates of hell shall surely fail and not prevail.

God bless.

kingxsamz:

jesusjnr2020 is somewhere punching the air right now after seeing this post. This thread will give him the confirmation that the so called devil has taken over this section. grin

NaijaSatanlst:

grin grin grin He go cry o. He will feel like a failed parent grin

LordReed:

LoLz! Holy Ghost fire! on all these demons! jesusjnr is going to storm the gates of heaven tonight!

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:16am On Oct 27, 2021
In recent years, it's just newly created NL monikers that are leaving Christianity, no single old one. Why is that?

Can't any desperate NL atheist or Satanist easily do that?

It's only when a well-known established former NL Christian leaves Christianity, that y'all children of the devil can rejoice and make a hellish noise, but until then, y'all should hold your peace.
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by illicit(m): 3:45am On Oct 27, 2021
I can't give my life to anybody

It's not mine in the first place
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by LordReed(m): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2021
illicit:
I can't give my life to anybody

It's not mine in the first place

It belongs to who?
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by illicit(m): 5:49am On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

It belongs to who?

It belongs to anything or anyone that can take it
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by kingxsamz(m): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
In recent years, it's just newly created NL monikers that are leaving Christianity, no single old one. Why is that?

Can't any desperate NL atheist or Satanist easily do that?

It's only when a well-known established former NL Christian leaves Christianity, that y'all children of the devil can rejoice and make a hellish noise, but until then, y'all should hold your peace.

When the so called 'new moniker' was seeking spiritual advice few days ago, you people didn't know it was new abi?
Beside's, aren't you the same clown who attempted to perform miracles on this forum but failed terribly and had to deactivate out of shame?
Las las, the gate of hell shall prevail. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by LordReed(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Well, that's the best that the NL association of blood thirsty Satanists, witches, and demonically influenced atheists can now offer now to prove the extent to which they've lost the plot.

What a bunch of desperately sore losers!

Some of them rejoicing now were the same fools who alleged a fake conversion when a former well-known NL atheist got converted to Christianity.

This one na unknown Christian dat just opened an account less than 10 days ago, yet but dem no want make me hear word.

Abeg make una no mind dem, for those who are truly of God, because the devil's foundation here is seriously being shaken, he knows he has not much time left, so he and his minions are resorting to all form of desperate measures to distract from that truth. But be rest assured that regardless of what they try to do, the gates of hell shall surely fail and not prevail.

God bless.

LMFAO! Who is more sore than the one who can't recognise a joke even when it bites his fugazy arse. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

When the so called 'new moniker' was seeking spiritual advice few days ago, you people didn't know it was new abi?
Beside's, aren't you the same clown who attempted to perform miracles on this forum but failed terribly and had to deactivate out of shame?
Las las, the gate of hell shall prevail. cheesy
You guys are turning yourself into a laughing stock, it's no longer funny anymore.

Is this how desperate you guys are to show that you're not losing the plot?

Do you want me to show you how easy it is for anyone to open a new account and make such an announcement after making a few scripted posts?

Of course I'm not that desperate, the only time I was involved in an NL atheist conversion here, it was glaring because it was a well-known atheist here.

Well-known Christians also in this forum have left Christianity before, if you want some names, I'd give you. It wasn't debatable because they were well know here as Christians even preaching the gospel.

So you guys should stop fooling yourselves and wait until you convert a real Christian here, not someone, likely one of you, who opened an account to say he's leaving Christianity, lol! Such a dry Joke!

If it be true, let him reveal his other moniker let us know.

Until then, you guys remain such a bunch of jokers making me laugh hard at the extent of your miserable desperation.

By the way keep holding on to your straw. What happened with me here is not new to Christianity. The disciples of Jesus tried to do a miracle at some point but didn't succeed, so that doesn't mean they were fake. Only fools would think so.

By the way, at least I performed a miracle of the sun standing still upon your head, when you admitted how foolish you were to be questioning the standing still of the sun in the Bible.

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Who is more sore than the one who can't recognise a joke even when it bites his fugazy arse. Bwahahahahaha!
You haven't yet confessed how far you've delved into witchcraft though, if up to the point of using any of your family members for rituals as witches and satanist do.

I left you to concentrate on fulfilling your promise of tracking me down so you wouldn't have any flimsy excuses, but I can see that you're just a demonically influenced noisemaker.

Get thee behind me Satan!
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by LordReed(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You haven't yet confessed how far you've delved into witchcraft though, if up to the point of using any of your family members for rituals as witches and satanist do.

I left you to concentrate on fulfilling your promise of tracking me down so you wouldn't have any flimsy excuses, but I can see that you're just a demonically influenced noisemaker.

Get thee behind me Satan!

Bwahahahahaha! Send the additional messages and see whether it is noise or not. Fugazy clown.
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
illicit:

It belongs to anything or anyone that can take it

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2021
It is that physical evil spirit Workch.

2 Likes

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by kingxsamz(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You guys are turning yourself into a laughing stock, it's no longer funny anymore.

Is this how desperate you guys are to show that you're not losing the plot?

Do you want me to show you how easy it is for anyone to open a new account and make such an announcement after making a few scripted posts?

Of course I'm not that desperate, the only I was involved in an NL atheist conversion here, it was glaring because it was a well-known atheist here.

Well-known Christians also in this forum have left Christianity before, if you want some names, I'd give you. It wasn't debatable because they were well know here as Christians even preaching the gospel.

So you guys should stop fooling yourselves and wait until you convert a real Christian here, not someone, likely one of you, who opened an account to say he's leaving Christianity, lol! Such a dry Joke!

If it be true, let him reveal his other moniker let us know.

Until then, you guys remain such a bunch of jokers making me laugh hard at the extent of your miserable desperation.

By the way keep holding on to your straw. What happened with me here is not new to Christianity. The disciples of Jesus tried to do a miracle at some point but didn't succeed, so that doesn't mean they were fake. Only fools would think so.

By the way, at least I performed a miracle of the sun standing still upon your head, you admitted how foolish you are to be questioning the standing still of the sun in the Bible.

If we're losing the plot like you said, you wouldn't be opening threads, writing epistles and posting irrelevant screenshots that no one knows or cares about because one 'new moniker' left your religion. grin
I can't read all you wrote sha. I know I've struck a nerve. Sha take it easy when you're going for spiritual battle tonight on our behalf. grin

2 Likes

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by kingxsamz(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2021
And sha don't feel yourself too much and attempt another miracle and then deactivate because shame wan kill you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

If we're losing the plot like you said, you wouldn't be opening threads, writing epistles and posting irrelevant screenshots that no one knows or cares about because one 'new moniker' left your religion. grin
I can't read all you wrote sha. I know I've struck a nerve. Sha take it easy when you're going for spiritual battle tonight on our behalf. grin
Why not avoid the temptation of mentioning me, at least to see if you've really struck a nerve, or if i'd care that a new moniker, probably belonging to you, was "leaving christianity?

I didn't even know, but I kept seeing jesusjnr2020 mentions as though I was the one leaving Christianity.

Maybe your life actually depends on it, so please keep mentioning me so you don't die, eh.

If you like don't read what I write so tomorrow again you'd mention me, when an "atheist" or "satanist" "leaves christianity" again. Nonsense!
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by kingxsamz(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why not avoid the temptation of mentioning me, at least to see if you've really struck a nerve, or if i'd care that a new moniker, probably belonging to you, was "leaving christianity?

I didn't even know, but I kept seeing jesusjnr2020 mentions as though I was the one leaving Christianity.

Maybe your life actually depends on it, so please keep mentioning me so you don't die, eh.

If you like don't read what I write so tomorrow again you'd mention me, when an "atheist" or "satanist" "leaves christianity" again. Nonsense!

I had to mention you so that the gates of hell won't prevail na. grin
On top this matter, only you don create thread still write essay on top.

2 Likes

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by JideJordan: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Hello, jesusjnr2020. I am not here to pick fight with anyone. If you are a believer, then that's fine by me.

Yes, I created this account recently because I deactivated the other account for reasons I will like to keep private. The reason why I created this account is because, I was already starting to doubt certain things about Christianity for about a month now. There's a reason why I was asking about miracles on Sunday. Because I was already starting to lose my faith, which led to start watching Christian movies. But at this point, I can no longer deceive myself. I don't feel confident calling my self a Christian because I am already doubting a lot of things in the faith.

I am a very peaceful and calm person and I don't want problem with anyone. thanks.
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by NaijaSatanlst: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:
Hello, jesusjnr2020. I am not here to pick fight with anyone. If you are a believer, then that's fine by me.

Yes, I created this account recently because I deactivated the other account for reasons I will like to keep private. The reason why I created this account is because, I was already starting to doubt certain things about Christianity for about a month now. There's a reason why I was asking about miracles on Sunday. Because I was already starting to lose my faith, which led to start watching Christian movies. But at this point, I can no longer deceive myself. I don't feel confident calling my self a Christian because I am already doubting a lot of things in the faith.

I am a very peaceful and calm person and I don't want problem with anyone. thanks.

Ignore anyone trying to invalidate your experience, focus on what you think will help you within the confines of what is truly possible and appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by onlyforchrist: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Chai! See Jesus brother fighting for God. Even em God sef go shame for am.
Anyways, am enjoying the guy shoe. The sun may stand still today sa

1 Like

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

Abeg let us hear word. You just opened this account a few days ago, and today you are saying you're leaving Christianity, Lol! What a joke!

It's a well-scripted plan, so please ensure you deliver and act it well as you're doing.

Why not mention the name of your other moniker you're using, so as to prove us that you're really a Christian who wants to leave Christianity.

I suspect you're Naijasatanist or an atheist working hand in hand with him, so stop all these pretense with me because you're not leaving Christianity anything. You're just acting out a well-scripted plan.

We've seen it here before.
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Abeg let us hear word. You just opened this account a few days ago, and today you are saying you're leaving Christianity, Lol! What a joke!

It's a well-scripted plan, so please ensure you deliver and act it well as you're doing.

Why not mention the name of your other moniker you're using, so as to prove us that you're really a Christian who wants to leave Christianity.

I suspect you're Naijasatanist or an atheist working hand in hand with him, so stop all these pretense with me because you're not leaving Christianity anything. You're just acting out a well-scripted plan.

Great Desperation when everyone has even left them alone!

1 Like

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Wetin this one dey talk?
Ask again, you go soon get answer.
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by JideJordan: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Suit yourself. I came here to seek help not to be chastised by anyone.
It's funny how you feel that you are here to draw people to God, but the only thing you have done so far is attack me. Did you see me mention that I'm an atheist? Did I insult Christians in anyway? Did I mock you for being Christian? Please just as I have respected you, respect me back and don't accuse me of being affiliated with anyone. I even tried making peace with you (because you seem like an easily triggered person), yet you don't want to understand. Yes, I opened the account days ago, what is your point here? That I'm some sort of troll? Anyways I blame my self. Na me carry my matter come Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

Suit yourself. I came here to seek help not to be chastised by anyone.
It's funny how you feel that you are here to draw people to God, but the only thing you have done so far is attack me. Did you see me mention that I'm an atheist? Did I insult Christians in anyway? Did I mock you for being Christian? Please just as I have respected you, respect me back and don't accuse me of being affiliated with anyone. I even tried making peace with you (because you seem like an easily triggered person), yet you don't want to understand. Yes, I opened the account days ago, what is your point here? That I'm some sort of troll? Anyways I blame my self. Na me carry my matter come Nairaland.
Thanks for confirming that you're nothing but a fraud and that you deserve nothing but to be called out. You're obviously working with Naijasatanist if you're not him, so stop all these pretense where I am, because even you can fool others you can't fool me.

Even in real life people can fain to mean well, how much more in a faceless forum, so this act you're putting up is nothing new.

I know you're an NL atheist but you can keep putting up a show for those gullible who would fall for it.
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by JideJordan: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks for confirming that you're nothing but a fraud and that you deserve nothing but to be called out. You're obviously working with Naijasatanist if you're not him, so stop all these pretense where I am, because even you can fool others you can't fool me.

Even in real life people can fain to mean well, how much more in a faceless forum, so this act you're putting up is nothing new.

I know you're an NL atheist but you can keep putting up a show for those gullible who would fall for it.
Thanks for the kind words sir.
Re: Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
JideJordan:

Thanks for the kind words sir.
You're welcomed Naijasatanist or the atheist working with him since you've decided not to let us know your Christian moniker.

By the way, wink I was laughing hard after I saw observed how you guys tried to mimic my comments and that of the NL atheist God used me to convert here in the conversion thread. It was really hilarious to see the embarrassing length your desperation could take you to.

(1) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me Who’ll Be President In 2023 – Adeboye / Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church / Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.