Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) (35864 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Bandits Kill 10 Worshipers In Niger State Mosque / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2021
The attackers are seeking for daily bread and not terrorists
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2021
BanditsAreTerro:
You will never see the North come out openly to condemn such terrorist act. One Nigeria ma a**
Not the whole North is quite about such terrorist act. Many Northern groups and individual have come out to always speak and condemn all this acts.

Be guided!

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Chai
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Ushman333: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Your imam Gumi, is their patron.
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by sirusX(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Every region is facing one problem or the other. It’s only when the people in the region stand and speak up for themselves... then we can move forward

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
They are not terrorists grin, na family problem but if we dont stop it, e go concern neighbours and landlords
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Wokenaija: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Sheikh Gumi FC ! angry
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Mmaduise(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2021
TBH. Even if I'm not a Muslim or Christian, I will not allow somehow to brainwash me to accept and become a Muslim.

Even if I was born Muslim, I will still not continue to be a Muslim having seen their atrocities.

Even if my dad is an Iman, I will still not yield to their teaching.

But thank God I'm a Christian, not just Christian,but a true one.
I still can believe why some miscreants believe in one Nigeria. Seriously,I don't fucking know how many peanuts have been awarded to them to strengthen their believability.

Biafra we stand.
MNK we know.

5 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
With all this unending insecurities under the watch of inept and incompetent Buhari the least Nigerians demand from him is his immediate resignation with apology to all Nigerians. Buhari has taken Nigeria to the point of no return
The victims will be the first to shout Sai babar
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2021
BAND IT

MUSIC BAND ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(MIYETTI ALLAH)
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by McTobe(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2021
That’s not nice, human lives have been lost here. We can at least show some sense of compassion whether they are Muslims or Christians or African traditional worshipers. Whatever happens to our sense of humanity
Crazychris:
There's no cause for alarm if terrorists killed fellow head slammers. After all, they have the same beliefs....

6 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by BanditsAreTerro: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
Not the whole North is quite about such terrorist act. Many Northern groups and individual have come out to always speak and condemn all this acts.

Be guided!

The North can do more than just a few group of individuals speaking for them. The whole north as a matter of urgency must take a bow step to stop this madness. Stop defending your terrorist brothers and start acting by organizing a mass protest against the killings in your region.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2021
benuejosh:
Igbos are spreading. Don't be surprised. If they can hijack #EndSARS in the South West they can as well enter the North Central.

No matter how hard you try, you can never be the number one Nairaland zombie

5 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Jibabs2(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2021
tesseract:
This will continue to happen, they should brace themselves up for more... Until they decide to tell themselves the truth and acknowledge their foolishness in supporting people based on ethnic sentiments. undecided
The way southeast are doing with Ipob. You're right
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2021
This is done by Yaruba Muslim terrorist,good news tho
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
with all this, do u no if Buhari should contest again, this people Will still vote for him.

if you ask dem why are dey voting for Buhari, despite all this killings,dey will say, Is from God, nothing Buhari can do about it

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by samintegrity(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
TMSMedia:
Not less than 18 persons were killed after bandits attacked a mosque in Mazakuka village in Mashegu local government area of Niger State on Monday morning 25th October 2021, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the gunmen invaded the community in motorcycles while the residents were performing their morning prayers.

According to report, the attackers shot victims at closed range inside the mosque.

Members of the community have shared photos of some of the victims of the gruesome attack.

Babangida Sulaiman Abdulkareem wrote on Facebook;

https://m./107214769623808/permalink/1584691278542809/

https://igberetvnews.com/1404345/photos-worshippers-killed-niger-state-mosque-attack/

Why should we continue to call a group that kills 18 individuals in a night bandits??

As in is Nigeria Government and Media Seriously Serious?

This is an act of TERRORISM..

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Ahmerdibnz: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Inalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un
May almighty Allah forgive their them and take revenge for them, this is really tragic cry

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Highways: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Igbos
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Superboss: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2021
benuejosh:
Igbos are spreading. Don't be surprised. If they can hijack #EndSARS in the South West they can as well enter the North Central.

Thanks for displaying ur stupidity here once again.
They are talking about bandits in Sokoto and here is one urchin talking about IPOB.
You are actually have the combination of bandits's uselessness and IPOB stupidity in u.
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Decency2020(f): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Joromi1:
The same fate will meet supporters of Fulani terrorists, brainless zombies and darling daddy chanters.

Vulture griller number one
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by AZControversial(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Only when these politicians or their relatives feel the heat directly will security improve.
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by TheSexLover(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2021
If they people been killed are not complaining is it me that will complained?

Omo mk them kill themselves abeg wahala too plenty for naija, every mallam with him kettle

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by tesseract: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Jibabs2:
The way southeast are doing with Ipob. You're right
I'm not even from the southeast, so your dumb comment doesn't make any sense to me. But riddle me this... The ipob you mentioned even have a cause they are fighting for, they want their sovereignty, but what do your terrorists brothers in the north really want? Why are they sacking villages and extorting entire communities?
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Bukasint(f): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Is this not pastor Ikechukwu. Pls be sure of the identity..This guy no be Northerner.

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Crazychris:
There's no cause for alarm if terrorists killed fellow head slammers. After all, they have the same beliefs....

As expected from children of hate. What a tribe! Only sub humans revels in bad news. Spit on u and ur lots

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2021
The jungle animals republic is gone forever. undecided E dey her dying throe now.. Yo-robbernza moosleem fit join the arewastan barbaric republic.. undecided
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by Idamond: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2021
benuejosh:

alright
Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by tesseract: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2021
BanditsAreTerro:

The North can do more than just a few group of individuals speaking for them. The whole north as a matter of urgency must take a bow step to stop this madness. Stop defending your terrorist brothers and start acting by organizing a mass protest against the killings in your region.
Don't mind them.. They won't do that. A protest against insecurity is a protest to remove their darling daddy buhari. I don't even think they are willing and ready to be free from the oppression of these terrorists. Let them continue to endure until his tenure is over.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) by tunize(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Monsters they made we dey watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja / Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.