Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale (43726 Views)

$50 Million Yacht Linked To Diezani’s Ally Sold / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by JayPeeOham: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
which one is invisible bra again how does it look like?

It looks like... .. well, I would have known if only it wasn't invisible angry

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by bolaayenimo: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
which prominent government officials will buy used bras?
Adabestseason:
The best thing to do now is to give those things out to Nigerians especially those that could not afford them this should take the pattern of unconditional cash transfer rather than prominent government officials buying them again through the back door

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Ernestforyou: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Any southerners jubilating about this news is a fool,90% of those properties will be auctioned out to Northerners at a give away price .
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Unprofessional
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Tallesty1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
ahnie:

Runaway monk,where have you been all these years na you don dey call me out to come inherit dezianis used bra,you no fit call me to come enjoy her stolen loots.
These ones nah private loots nah, I go still call you when we go public grin

Nah one moderator send me go jail oo.

13 months imprisonment
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I doubt Ishilove’s size is there. To think I was about making a post on bra.
She could get lucky.

Abeg make the post make son of man come learn the things that make them invisible.

Never heard that before.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by obama30: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:

https://punchng.com/fg-lists-diezanis-buildings-jewellery-bras-for-sale-values-badehs-mansions/

No Pant or sanitary pad, i suspect fawns play.
Anyway Harrison mmaduke house in London then was the house. And the man now in Asorock was the victim. and today he thought to cut pond of flesh for revenge. only to lay hands on bra, what a nation and unforgotten spirit.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by tolaswim: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
I just dey Waka pass ni o
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Any southerners jubilating about this news is a fool,90% of those properties will be auctioned out to Northerners at a give away price .

Lies. Theres no tribalism in corruption Nigeria. Both Apc and Pdp have Northerners and southerners.

Leave story.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Mintum: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
ahnie:

Runaway monk,where have you been all these years na you don dey call me out to come inherit dezianis used bra,you no fit call me to come enjoy her stolen loots.
Please help us oh, we're confused. What's invisible bra? What does it look like?
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by jrusky(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hahahahahaha my federal don come wit anoda laughing mater oh my God so my country federal govt dey list suit, woman pant and bra, waist trainers as wetin for God sake.

Pls op delete this post haaa bro Nigeria too big fo this nonsense nah haba. Na who do us dis strong thing. Those silly items should never be a whole federal govt headache because Buhari himself wore a pair of shoe that worth over 300k so what has Madueke bra or pant or suit got o do with fighting corruption?
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by ahnie: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tallesty1:
These ones nah private loots nah, I go still call you when we go public grin

Nah one moderator send me go jail oo.

13 months imprisonment
Omo!Dem do you strong thing.
Anyways welcome back.pls where's agarawu i haven't seen his post for a very long time.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tallesty1:
She could get lucky.

Abeg make the post make son of man come learn the things that make them invisible.

Never heard that before.

Invisible bras are bras that women wear when they want to leave you wondering what is holding them boobs. Some don’t have straps, when they do, it is a clear strap. They cover the nipples and give lift without leaving any evidence like a strap behind or any handle across the shoulder.

Good for open back outfits or dresses with deep cleavage cut.

I am surprised an elderly woman needs such. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Munzy14(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
What of pants grin
I tire o...
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Hotzone(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
A lot of those items are missing
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Jonwesley(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello, How do i bid for any of the cars to be auctioned please? Somebody to help out please.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Mayour11(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=zoomzoom post=107105146][/quote]

Imagine saying they found that number of wedding gowns. It only puts credence to the fact that they are being lopsided and probably combining another person's properties on hers.
Truth will prevalent though
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Mayour11(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
excellence44:

Abeg no follow me bid for that invisible bra oh!
I need am for something.

grin grin Na everything you wan buy?
Oya make we share am tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by soojar(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Invisible bras are bras that women wear when they want to leave you wondering what is holding them boobs. Some don’t have straps, when they do, it is a clear strap. They cover the nipples and give lift without leaving any evidence like a strap behind or any handle across the shoulder.

Good for open back outfits or dresses with deep cleavage cut.

I am surprised an elderly woman needs such. Lol
OH, I get it now.

Was actually wondering how something like bra can be invisible and still be supportive.

Thanks Nne.

Forget her age oo, money makes people feel twice younger than their age.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by ComeToJesus: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

E no funny .

Na d petty yeye Punch newspaper and d yeye reporter Eniola Akinkuotu wey write like awon blogger dey play ludo with ur head. Each of dem na exhibit and na d right thing EFCC do to write down everything valuable dem collect from Stealer Diezani Madueke.

Shey u go fit see dis kain nonsense shallow title for serious newspaper like Premium Times, The Guardian, UK but yeye Punch newspaper no be serious newspaper and dat na why the government no dey take dem serious. Dem full everywhere with bloggers like Eniola Akinkuotu so na shallow report dem go dey get.

Shebi an editor see dis kain nonsense poor title yet allow dem to publish am for dat dia yeye newspaper. Dat is why anybody wey dey buy yeye newspaper like Punch newspaper dey waste hin money. Shiorr

You never tell us your wahala with Punch Newspaper o. E be like say dem sack you unjustly for dia.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by tsdarkside(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
used panties and bras for sale....nawa.... undecided undecided

they loot billions and we get used panties and bras back....nawa.... undecided undecided
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by hisexcellency34: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na so
tsdarkside:
used panties and bras for sale....nawa.... undecided undecided

they loot billions and we get used panties and bras back....nawa.... undecided undecided
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Qoko: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Instead of selling, why not just auction the bras on eBAY and make good money?
Nigeria youths think faster than.......
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by adedayoa2(f): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2021
I heard each of the bra cost the equivalent of #5,775,000,000,000 as at when purchased, dunno how true this is.
Expensive bras made of precious stones.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Camoready: 4:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Hm

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tallesty1:
Come and pick your sizes cheesy

cc

Ahnie, makydebbie, Pocohantas, Ishilove
My size is not there.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I doubt Ishilove’s size is there. To think I was about making a post on bra.
I'm a JJ cup cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.