Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures (37714 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Koval12(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Biafrarep:

Wow, good to hear it is already viable before inception. However, it would be tough to displace any of the first 4 busiest airports in Nigeria i.e. Lagos, Abuja, P.H and Owerri.

It would be a great achievement if Anambra airport can become the fifth busiest anyway.
lolz, I think Enugu airport is busier than PH and Owerri.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Biafrarep:

They can sell it to God is Good motors for use as their garage.

Abeg na joke o, I love Asaba grin grin grin
JOKE APART, MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO USE ASABA AIRPORT ARE BUSINESS MEN AND POLITICIANS ETC FROM ONITSHA, AWKA AND NNEWI AND ALL THESE PLACES ARE IN ANAMBRA.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by RodgersAkpafu: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
FAAN and FIRS should stay clear of this State built Airport.
We don't need any FG presense collecting revenue on top Anambra state sweat.
They will still collect
They will still be there NCAA is a federal government agency
And they cover all airports

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Jorge91: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Like seriously. December 1st is already sold out.
Lagos to Anambra
No Bleep with anambra people, country no Dey hard for their side bunch of Lowkey rich people Dey that state.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Siwisheswereesh: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2021
ibo amaka smiley
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Starz825(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Esseite:
This is really going to affect the road transport industry plying that route.
Who tell you..
You know aw many people dey this country

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by RodgersAkpafu: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Sammy07:

How many Oyo indigenes dey outside Oyo compare to Imo?

You're comparing Lagos airport to Ibadan and Akure tickets but refuse to compare PH to owerri grin

Goan check Flights from PH to Owerri if the tickets remain or not grin

Akure is less than 5hrs journey to Lagos by bus.
How many Ondo people reside outside SW?

Uneducated tout
As per your first question
A LOT!
IN Lagos and Kano states
We have a lot lot lot of people from Oyo state living there
From the way you comment
You are very unexposed
Even in PH and Eket
We have A LOT of Yorubas living there
Even in Onitsha
UNN have a sizeable Yoruba population as students

Travel out of your fox hole and see the wonders and complexity of this country
You no gree

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by help9: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Whoever put up this clearly have never flown or have never booked flights online in nigeria before.

It’s is a common occurrence especially for air peace to have those sold out tags on their online flight bookings when in the real sense, not even a single Passenger is secured.

Moreover, those routes they don’t ply actively also carry the sold out tag. In fact, what sold out means is that they don’t have flight going that route for now; doesn’t necessarily means seats are filled up. For instance, Lagos to Uyo bookings on airpeace site will always return as sold out when in reality air peace have stopped flying Uyo for close to a year now.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by seyz91(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
must you make everything and every of your opinion Tribalistic

comment and clear road in peace!
Yobabad:
Brown roofers will soon come here now either to beg for unity or spew rubish

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by NnamdiN: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
I've not made up mind to travel and ticket is sold out? Mad o
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by jimyjames(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Sammy07:

Lagos is very close to Other SW states.

How about you check the Port Harcourt to Enugu and see if the tickets no go remain

U r just uneducated.
Lagos is very far from SE, its understandable.
And more so, much Igbos are outside the SE than other regions outside their regions.
Coming from someone who was always making noise that no one will use Anambra airport cause asaba airport is closer to onistcha? grin all una Don change mouth now right

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Lucas4903: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2021
rayvelez:
Naija citizens still get money despite the useless president we have no cap.

Stop believing everyone sing thesame song as you.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by goaldynboy: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2021
I won't be surprised if all the commentors in the first page are Fulani impostors trying hard to knock Yoruba and Igbo heads together; and also sowing seed of discord between Anambra and Imo people!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Princedapace(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Sammy07:

Lagos is very close to Other SW states.

How about you check the Port Harcourt to Enugu and see if the tickets no go remain

U r just uneducated.
Lagos is very far from SE, its understandable.
And more so, much Igbos are outside the SE than other regions outside their regions.
My brother, I'm igbo. Forgive that guy. A lot of my brother and sisters here are not well educated on issues like this. Forgive them. I am actually thinking that such comments are made by others who lie that they are igbos.
More than 90 percent of those using the airports are igbos. That is not too nice. It means we don't attract foreign people. I am igbo, well exposed, logical and rational in my thinking. Forgive people like that guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by dapolaw(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2021
This is so funny, so you equate air travel to been wealthy? Wonders shall never end.

Jorge91:
No Bleep with anambra people, country no Dey hard for their side bunch of Lowkey rich people Dey that state.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by yesloaded: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Uncle be calming down. Our roads are in a terrible state. Let's rehabilitate them first.

Well, let's commend Mr governor for this & also let him know other sector needs his urgent attention

I'm yet to see any laudable project I can praise my state governor cos the man seems not to understand much about the need of my state
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Btruth: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
try another airline now...... a bi naa only Air Peace dey fly the airport nii?

wahala!
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by hope4nigeria(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Yobabad:
I will call buhari for you now
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Jibsy203(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Biafrarep:

P.h is closer to Owerri compared to Lagos and Ibadan yet P.H and Owerri are the 3rd and 4th busiest airports in Nigeria.

Is Abuja also very near to other SW states? Why is the traffic between Abuja and Ibadan airports almost non existent too? You don't have enough money to change your rusted roofs talk more of flight ticket, who dash monkey banana cheesy cheesy

Find another excuse Mr man, this one is a lie grin grin
See finishing,u finish that Afonja wretched urchin to nothing grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Frankody: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Give it 12-24 months, Anambra International Airport will displace that of P.H and Owerri with ease.
guy wake up
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2021
Yobabad:
una too like trouble
why?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by googlepikins: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
FAAN and FIRS should stay clear of this State built Airport.
We don't need any FG presense collecting revenue on top Anambra state sweat.

You're a novice, of course FAAN and Firs will be in charge. Imo airport was built by imo State government but federal government is in control

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by iconnecta(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
that symbol means no flight assign to that date yet. as the date approaches a month or a week interval from the current date flight might be made available.
it can also mean cancellation.
it does not mean it has all been booked.

the flight company no dey always allow 2 month interval booking.

i thought this chest beating statement was a joke/prank , but now i can confirm , right from this POST.
but this is a false alarm in respect to flight book/over booking.

let me come and book my own sharp sharp.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by dapolaw(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
This is so funny, nah poverty mentality will make you equate air travel to been wealthy? Wonders shall never end.

Jorge91:

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Jlow2: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Asaba airport don cast
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by dominique(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Its not passengers that booker those tickets but hoarders who will keep the tickets and resell at double or even tripple the prices by December when people are travelling for festive periods. That's how tickets of high profiled matches in Europe are bought before the season starts and resold to eager fans for double the price in the black market.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Naajjii: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Biafrarep:

Between an Igbo man from Imo State and a dirty Igala man from Kogi state, who should stay away from Igbo affairs?

Look at this miserable and bitter soul who is a permanent resident on nairaland with over 100 monikers he uses to attack Igbos with. If he is not ranting against Imo State, he will be ranting against Enugu, Abia or Ebonyi.

You should leave Igbos and go get a life man, we are not responsible for your miseries and frustrations in life.

You're Igala and will remain Igala till you die tongue tongue
Nyamiri Igalas were your superior , you people were slaves of Igalas of north central Nigeria. Go and check history . you people were enslaved by Igalas,so Igala are above you people.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Testimony1988(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Let's good, it will surely generate more revenue for Anambra people.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by iconnecta(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2021
help9:
Whoever put up this clearly have never flown or have never booked flights online in nigeria before.

It’s is a common occurrence especially for air peace to have those sold out tags on their online flight bookings when in the real sense, not even a single Passenger is secured.

Moreover, those routes they don’t ply actively also carry the sold out tag. In fact, what sold out means is that they don’t have flight going that route for now; doesn’t necessarily means seats are filled up. For instance, Lagos to Uyo bookings on airpeace site will always return as sold out when in reality air peace have stopped flying Uyo for close to a year now.
good ,that's what it is.
this is the issue.
if you fly regularly you will relate to this comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abakaliki In Pictures / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.