Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures (37716 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by chemgee: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

Owerri alone despite being a local airport is almost getting same passengers as PH airport according to the last travel stats not to talk of Anambra Airport with better facilities.

This is a bloody lie.
All the airports in SE combined isn't up to either Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt. Stop exaggerating please... It's looking more like a sentimental discussion.

Anambra will definitely affect Asaba, Imo, Enugu airports, but will barely Scratch Port Harcourt's own.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by tctrills: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sammy07:

Lagos is very close to Other SW states.

How about you check the Port Harcourt to Enugu and see if the tickets no go remain

U r just uneducated.
Lagos is very far from SE, its understandable.
And more so, much Igbos are outside the SE than other regions outside their regions.
while I would not go into the tribalism argument, your excuse that Lagos is very close to other sw states is not right. Port Harcourt is very close to Owerri. Asaba is much closer to Owerri than Lagos to ibadan.
Also, forget about Lagos. what about those traveling from Abuja to Ibadan or Port Harcourt to Akure?
If you can afford it, wouldn't you rather fly from Lagos to Ibadan than face the Mowe traffic?
The truth is that the Igbos are business travelers. Because they are the business people of the nation, they need to travel much more. This has nothing to do with tribalism. Do you know that there is no direct flight from Port Harcourt to Ibadan?
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by tctrills: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
chemgee:

This is a bloody lie.
All the airports in SE combined isn't up to either Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt. Stop exaggerating please... It's looking more like a sentimental discussion.

Anambra will definitely affect Asaba, Imo, Enugu airports, but will barely Scratch Port Harcourt's own.
Are you speaking from your mind or from the available stats?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by globemoney01: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
chemgee:

This is a bloody lie.

Stop arguing what you know nothing about, Owerri despite being a local airport is almost getting same traffic as PH. Here's the recent data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by chemgee: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

Stop arguing what you know nothing about, Owerri despite being a local airport is almost getting same traffic as PH. Here's the recent data.

Using a quarterly reports won't do justice to your argument. It's the annual reports that'll separate the rice from the chaffs. Owerri numbers are impressive but I don't think it will for long as Anambra will be opening thiers. In fact, it won't longer be impressive for Owerri & Asaba in the coming months. But I still maintain my earlier stand on Port Harcourt.. it's only behind Lagos & Abuja & I don't see it changing any time soon.

Folks arguing that Anambra airport will become the busiest in Nigeria by displacing any of the big 3 are doing so out of MERE SENTIMENTS. Sorry if I sound offensive.

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by globemoney01: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
chemgee:

Using merely a quarterly reports won't do justice to your argument. It's the annual reports that'll separate the rice from the chaffs. Owerri numbers are impressive but I don't think it will for long as Anambra is opening thiers. In fact, it won't longer be impressive for Owerri & Asaba in the coming months. But I still maintain my earlier stand on Port Harcourt.. it's only behind Lagos & Abuja & I don't see it changing any time soon.

Folks arguing that Anambra airport will become the busiest in Nigeria by displacing any of the big 3 are doing so out of MERE SENTIMENTS. Sorry if I sound offensive.
I'm showing your current figures. you are showing 2019 figures. Owerri is a local Airport yet close to PH in traffic, If Anambra Aiport is given an interantional status it will easily surpass PH Airport in Traffic.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Johncables402: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Igbos are the only race capable of taking Africa forward. Igbo amaka.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by chemgee: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

I'm showing your current figures. you are showing 2019 figures. Owerri is a local Airport yet close to PH in traffic, If Anambra Aiport is given an interantional status it will easily surpass PH Airport in Traffic.

You showed me 3 months of 2021 & I showed you an annual report of 2 years.

PH Airport Feeds Rivers (the most populated State in SE/SS by far) & also servicing Abia.

Enugu Airport feeds Enugu State Anambra & Ebonyi.

Owerri airport serviced both Imo & Anambra

Anambra Airport with that it's location will serve only Anambra State (also Making Owerri, Asaba & Enugu lose some passengers).. So how will it "Easily surpass" PH? Especially when these airports combined didn't even get the numbers of PH? What data do you have to back up this funny prediction?

I hope they do get the License for International flight, but I wonder how the FG will grant the SE Two International Airports? judging with these numbers, & our politics...

It's only a matter of time, we will know who's wrong & who's right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Kinematics: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

MMA has the longest runway in Nigeria. Anambra Airport has the second longest Runway in Nigeria. These are the facilities I mean.

You are banking on run way? I laugh at the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Emyben(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwaajasa:
Goodnews, so by December if I land there I will walk straight to Nteje Abogu

My brother, I’m walking straight to Egbengwu…
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Kinematics: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

You are just roaming around, spreading wishful comment. Reality is way beyond your wish. You guys have been using Enugu, Asaba and Owerri for years, that's including indigenes of those states and others, what's the traffic like there?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kinematics:

You are banking on run way? I laugh at the way you think.

Wene badu what are you doing here? You don start again?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by buckeyemedia: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwaajasa:
Goodnews, so by December if I land there I will walk straight to Nteje Abogu
If you land there, you are the ones shouting for the destruction of Eastern Nigeria from the outside?
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Kinematics: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s]Wene badu what are you doing here? You don start again?[/s]

Chino d ihiala he goat. You dey here too... see your blodas dey day dream just like you.

Just look at the ignorance displayed by the op your bloda..

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wene badu the PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. You want to cry? What the guy told you is the bitter truth. Go back to your PORT HARCOURT and continue drinking kai kai

[s]
Kinematics:

Chino d ihiala he goat. You dey here too... see your blodas dey day dream just like you. Just look at the ignorance displayed by the op your bloda..
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Banmeallday: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Give it 12-24 months, Anambra International Airport will displace that of P.H and Owerri with ease.

Anambra airport although it is a “development”, it is still a local facility.... when a functional international airport remains an illusion to Igbo people.

SOmething they did in war time they find it difficult to do decades of “peace” abi marginalization...

But they continue to celebrate small small things
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by ello29(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
This airport is gonna be the busiest airport in Nigeria aside Lagos and Abuja international airports. I can't find a single space in November and December

https://www.flyairpeace.com/

AWW WOW WHICH OTHER AIRLINE IS AVAILABLE SINCE AIRPEACE IS SOLD OUT ALREADY?
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by ello29(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
This airport is gonna be the busiest airport in Nigeria aside Lagos and Abuja international airports. I can't find a single space in November and December

https://www.flyairpeace.com/

AWW WOW
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by murphyibiam15(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Give it 12-24 months, Anambra International Airport will displace that of P.H and Owerri with ease.
In reality, it might displace owerri but not PH, e get why
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by globemoney01: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
chemgee:

[s]You showed me 3 months of 2021 & I showed you an annual report of 2 years.

PH Airport Feeds Rivers (the most populated State in SE/SS by far), Also servicing Abia.
Enugu Airport feeds Enugu State Anambra & Ebonyi.
Owerri airport serviced both Imo & Anambra

Anambra Airport with that it's location will serve only Anambra State (also Making Owerri, Asaba & Enugu lose some passengers).. So how will it "Easily surpass" PH? Especially when these airports combined didn't even get the numbers of PH? What data do you have to back up this funny prediction?

I hope they do get the License for International flight, but I wonder how the FG will grant the SE Two International Airports? judging with these numbers, & our politics...

It's only a matter of time, we will know who's wrong & who's right.[/s]

Rivers people dont travel especially when compared to Anambra people. Abia people make use of Owerri Airport majorly. The only advantange PH has is international airport, once Anambra airport is granted international status, christmas traffic alone on the PH will surpass PH 6 months traffic
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Kinematics: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

[s]Rivers people dont travel especially when compared to Anambra people. Abia people make use of Owerri Airport majorly. The only advantange PH has is international airport, once Anambra airport is granted international status, christmas traffic alone on the PH will surpass PH 6 months traffic[/s]

Rivers people don't travel, yet have the 3rd busiest airport in the country.

What you should say is Rivers people don't leave their home state to go reside in other states just the way Ibos do. They travel but always remember to go back home.

Also if your airport is not used by outsiders then how do you expect traffic beyond your population?

Last time I checked Population of Rivers is about 25% more than Anambra and Rivers is more cosmopolitan than Anambra with more non indigenes and non Nigerians living and doing business in Rivers than Anambra. Remember Rivers has more than 1 airport. NAF base is there and that of Bonny as well.

You've been using Enugu, Owerri and Asaba for God knows when, and they have not surpassed PH. Ask yourself how come?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by UCHIHAmask: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Biafrarep:

Wow, good to hear it is already viable before inception. However, it would be tough to displace any of the first 4 busiest airports in Nigeria i.e. Lagos, Abuja, P.H and Owerri.

It would be a great achievement if Anambra airport can become the fifth busiest anyway.
if anambra airport is made to fly European nations, I think it would go higher in that your list!!!
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shut up this fool that live in PORT HARCOURT slum. Which Rivers people travel? How many una dey sef? No be the same PH wey I dey visit? Igbos are the people holding Rivers state economically. Go to GRA and other high profile areas of PORT HARCOURT and igbos owns choice properties. Just Genesis alone owns most of the choice properties in GRA PH

[s]
Kinematics:

Rivers people don't travel, yet has the 3 busiest airport in the country.What you'll say is Rivers people don't leave their state to go reside in other stated the way Ibos do. They travel but always remember to go back home.ou've been using Enugu, Owerri and Asaba for God knows when, and they have not surpassed PH. Ask yourself how come?
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by JOemmy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Mumu fool. You showed your bitterness and envy with your first post, you should have posted this instead. So shut up

Will u take this airport to ur grave? Envy indeed only carnally minded fools think like u.
Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Kinematics: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s]Shut up this fool that live in PORT HARCOURT slum. Which Rivers people travel? How many una dey sef? No be the same PH wey I dey visit? Igbos are the people holding Rivers state economically. Go to GRA and other high profile areas of PORT HARCOURT and igbos owns choice properties. Just Genesis alone owns most of the choice properties in GRA PH [/s]

[s][/s]

Ihiala he goat, I'm glad your shithole Anambra has seen a little bit of what development is. PH has been enjoying stuff like this since the 80s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

]Ihiala he goat, I'm glad your shithole Anambra has seen a little bit of what development is. PH has been enjoying stuff like this since the 80s[/b]
[/s]

Useless frustrated PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. PORT HARCOURT is filled with slums and shanties but Anambra doesn't have slum. PORT HARCOURT is like motorpark compare to Anambra international airport. Cursed slum dweller. cheesy

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by Kinematics: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

[s]Useless frustrated PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. PORT HARCOURT is filled with slums and shanties but Anambra doesn't have slum. PORT HARCOURT is like motorpark compare to Anambra international airport. Cursed slum dweller. cheesy[/s]

Village ihiala he goat. I know this is the first time you are seeing an airport in real life.

Anambra is indeed a shithole!

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
kinematlcs:
[s][/s]

Animal that live In PORT HARCOURT slum. I am.from Rivers state but truth be told PORT HARCOURT is a complete shithole. Slums covered least 90% of PORT HARCOURT. Anambra looks like America compare to PORT HARCOURT and Rivers state in general.

Hahahaha kinematics over to you, come and defend your shithole PORT HARCOURT

Re: Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
kinematlcs:

Rivers state is a complete shithole. PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. Shame

Ph is a complete polluted slum. Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abakaliki In Pictures / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.