Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Do You Flirt? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Flirt? (5774 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Flirt? by pleep(m): 4:43am On Jun 05, 2011
I make I contact and then instantly look away. ( it's almost a reflex) and then I dunno, she keeps staring at me. . . And then I blow  the chance to get with the hottest girl that ever liked me  cheesy
Re: How Do You Flirt? by MrsChima(f): 4:45am On Jun 05, 2011
kokoye:

I roll my eyes at you grin

And all this time I thought you was having a seizure. My bad suga. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do You Flirt? by cheeryangy(f): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2011
I usually dnt knw d ryt reply to give som1 dt flirts wt me n not look stupid. So i just tell him to save his breadth.
Flirtin dosnt affect me, ma skins too thick!
Re: How Do You Flirt? by kabukabu50(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2011
I dont flirt, wink wink cmon my Swag flirts for me,its magnetic grin
My levels are so large that even Church chicks cant fight the urge to do "runs" with me, and their moms too, I dont age discriminate.Its Pimpin,pimpin.

Re: How Do You Flirt? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2011
violent:

how i flirt?

erhmm, there's no hard and fast rule here,

I generally talk about the first thing that pops in my head,. . . i tease you a lot,,. . . i laugh when you do stupíd things, . . .I call you ridiculous names like "hey duckling, fancy dinner tonight?". . .etc etc
Ever got a date with that line? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Ekpoma1: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2011
I just maintain eye contact every now and then, and when time the is set i go 4 the killa.
Re: How Do You Flirt? by pleep(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2011
kabukabu50:

I dont flirt, wink wink cmon my Swag flirts for me,its magnetic grin
My levels are so large that even Church chicks cant fight the urge to do "runs" with me, and their moms too, I dont age discriminate.Its Pimpin,pimpin.
^^ Nice Purse is that Chanel?
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Wizardofoz: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2011
tpia@:

^^haha.

i dont flirt cos it tends to get too serious most times.

actually, i dont know if i flirt.

Shaki n se bi ora

At your age, you still flirt? Pray tell, with whom? Adetes? Disabled old men? Schizophrenics?

Must you post all the time.

This thread is for tha young ones, mostly college peeps, not for oldies like you.
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2011
BABE!:

Honestly, I suck at flirting gan. LOL-- I don't even need anyone to tell me that.

When I "flirt" these are the things I tend to do unconsciously:

--I do my pouty-mouth smile (That Genevieve face--lol)

--I start squinting my eyes stup[i]idly[/i] and unecessarily-- (pure foolishness)

--Plus I laugh at erthing the guy is saying--funny or not. Consequently, I start to look like a ret[i]ard[/i]---lol

All in all sha--- I've stopped flirting, My non-flirting mode works best for me.  grin

angry
Re: How Do You Flirt? by BABE3: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2011
^^ wtf? (why the face?)
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2011
You should have flirted wiv me a little before calin it a day angry
Re: How Do You Flirt? by BABE3: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2011
lol^^ with those my confused ways of flirting? --I'm sure you would have been thinking "What the hell is wrong with this girl?"
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2011
Nay i neva thought that way, i was jxt tinking how u'ld have probably done all that when am merely on ma tommy boxer embarassed sad
Re: How Do You Flirt? by neowelsh(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2011
1. Stop starin @me like dat, abi u neva c fine boy b4

2. Lets get N.a.ked wink
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2011
I throw some money around, and make sure she sees in my cars, flamboyancy is the key. It works like magic when I do.
Re: How Do You Flirt? by ace4luv69(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2011
I catch her on 2go
Re: How Do You Flirt? by freeman9ja(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2011
Walk straight to you and use my magic words,
just to make u smile and wnt more of my company.
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Pennywise(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2011
To start with I have never seen a babe I am interested in that didnt know it in the first few secs even without having to try.

That is b/c I consider things like age, class, education, exposure etc b/4 interaction. In order words, like etisalat, we speak your language.

So I can present the carriage of a well bred 'been to' or the quicker more pragmatic persona ('how far!') that I have unconsciously picked up after years of interaction on NL. cheesy
Re: How Do You Flirt? by mallorca(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2011
money is the key
Re: How Do You Flirt? by mallorca(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2011
Dyt:

I walk up straight 2 u n tell u i wanna 4k u
i must confess i love ya style
Re: How Do You Flirt? by OmichaelO: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: How Do You Flirt? by MsPotato(f): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2011
Ive seen people flirtin and when i see them, I feel disgusted so because of that I dont do it embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Flirt? by no1madman(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2011
I act spontaneously. . .
Re: How Do You Flirt? by kabukabu50(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2011
I just halla at the chicks, Ol Girl,if you do me,I do you, man no go vex grin grin
Re: How Do You Flirt? by ace4luv69(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
i catch her on 2gowink  wink
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Dsense(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2011
tpia@:

^^haha.

i dont flirt cos it tends to get too serious most times.

actually, i dont know if i flirt.

I'm not surprised anyway . . Cause i imagine how Maltina Nyansh like you manages to flirt . . . undecided
Just a tip from a boss to you fugly slave . . Don't ever try flirting . .You this Oloriburuku somebody, I will be the one to make life terrible for you here, . .Just leme through with exams . . .I'm coming for you reetard!
Re: How Do You Flirt? by chibaby5(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2011
I can't flirt. . too shy embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Wizardofoz: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
chi-baby:

But with those lips of yours, I hazard you know how to deep-throat?
Re: How Do You Flirt? by rhymz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2011
It depends sha. . . .if she is sb I just saw somewhere and want to flirt with, I kinda do sth that gets her attention(may be look at her with a squint or give her a cunning smile) then I go for the kill with very sex body and face gesture with an Ice-cool swag to freeze her when she hear my baritone voice reeling out jokes to make her laugh.
Re: How Do You Flirt? by r231(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
kabukabu50:

I dont flirt,  wink wink  cmon my Swag flirts for me,its magnetic grin

you dis guy. . . . you still walking around with ya madam handbag grin grin

@Op

walk up to the lady and say . . . HOW YOU DOING grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Flirt? by Goldieluks: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2011
i don't flirt.
Re: How Do You Flirt? by no1madman(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
chi-baby:

Goldieluks:

i don't flirt.
But una dey carry legs up. . . . .yeparipa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / Pictures Of Military Love That Will Melt Your Heart / Is My Landlord's Daughter In Love With Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.