Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) (39400 Views)

Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by shugamummy: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Name one Billionaire from Akure who started with a capital of 100k since 90s

johnmartus:
Igbo singlehandedly build lagos ? With what you think 2by2 shop improve a society if yes onistsha should be at least look like akure.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by LILTJAY: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
post=107120331:

This is Enugu airport in 1959, Eko Atlantic is being finance by Lebanese, only dumb minds will be comparing bus terminal to Airport terminal, ordinary airport but governors in typical Yoruba states can't afford to build it grin grin
we have airpots here... oshodi bus terminal is more beautiful than your airport grin
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shut up your dirty mouth. It is an international standard airport and you are bitter about it, that was why you are mentioning Ghana, meanwhile you forgot to mention your useless worthless shithole state. Why not tell your own state government to do better because Anambra people doesn't need your useless advice

[s]
Tobijays:
shut up bruv and read I wasnt dragging any state with you just telling if this is an international airport then it is rubbish . I do know this might be one of those to be proud of among your locals but on a world scale no foreigner go rate this. I’m just saying government can do better
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nathan2016: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How have all these improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?

The standard of living in Anambra is better than all standard of living in SW except LAGOS.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by justmondris: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
johnmartus:
Oshodi terminal is more than all the projects that have been executed in the whole of southeast since return of democracy ... I am not joking you can prove me wrong.

The same oshodi terminal I know or which one are you talking about?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
This one say Oshodi bus terminal is more beautiful. Oshodi terminal cost about 70million dollars, that's way more expensive than Anambra Airport but Anambra Airport has way more facilities and is more strategic economically
LILTJAY:
we have airpots here... oshodi bus terminal is more beautiful than your airport grin
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nathan2016: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Oga if you too get airport why you no keep quiet, airports get levels.
Some na bats dey land, some na plane
Some dey record only 4k passengers, some de record 60k. If you don't get it, forget it

December is fully booked for East oo.

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nathan2016:

The standard of living in Anambra is better than all standard of living in SW except LAGOS.

doesnt answer d question i asked:

How have all these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Omo you're frustrating I swear but for the purpose of clearity.
The Willie Obiano administration has made it as a matter of priority to employ Indigenous know-how in project execution and maintainance hence the job creation. It literally means the more the projects the more jobs are created, more jobs means more money in circulation. Do I need to explain further

the questions asked arent Ph.d questions. they are just everyday questions.

kindly begin by explaining to us "the concept of standard of living".

"Why did u stop? Pls continue." I dont no why u havent continued? Has fuel finished?

Also, u had earlier said that:

The Gas project in Imo alone is far more expensive than all the project in SW aside Lagos.

The Anambra airport is far more viable than all the projects in SW aside Lagos

The Anambra Oil field roads are far more economically viable than all the projects in SW aside Lagos

The AMC is far more Viable than all SW State government new city projects aside lagos

And i asked:

how have all d above mentioned improved d living standard of d people of anambra state?

If u say anambra state has d lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria, is this d result of any deliberate govt policy? If yes, what is or what are those policies?

From d above, u can only boast of 10,000 jobs? am i missing something? how did u arrive at your 10,000 jobs? I honestly cant find the answer to my questions in your response except u dont no what u were asked.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nathan2016: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
lexy2014:

doesnt answer d question i asked:

How have all these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?

You dont need a messiah to tell you that Provision of Airport generally improve standard of living.

More foreign and local investors. There are companies in Nigeria that wishes to expand to Anambra, they will easily do that. These provide both job and economic value to the state.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Tobijays: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Shut up your dirty mouth. It is an international standard airport and you are bitter about it, that was why you are mentioning Ghana, meanwhile you forgot to mention your useless worthless shithole state. Why not tell your own state government to do better because Anambra people doesn't need your useless advice

[s][/s]
I don’t blame you,you can’t talk more than what you know and moreover where I am I pay my taxes and a citizen too so you see to hell with you
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol..
I will only explain to a reasonable person. You've asked too much that clearly shows you're not ready to be reasonable plus I already answered your questions. If you don't get forget it

lexy2014:

"Why did u stop? Pls continue." I dont no why u havent continued? Has fuel finished?

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nathan2016:

You dont need a messiah to tell you that Provision of Airport generally improve standard of living.

More foreign and local investors. There are companies in Nigeria that wishes to expand to Anambra, they will easily do that. These provide both job and economic value to the state.

How does provision of airport improve standard of living? which "foreign and local investors" and what are they investing in? which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra? is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

Pls read my question again. is it in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
Airlines are not companies?
Comrade all power belongs to you
lexy2014:

How does provision of airport improve standard of living? which "foreign and local investors" and what are they investing in? which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra? is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

Pls read my question again. is it in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
Tobijays:
I don’t blame you,you can’t talk more than what you know and moreover where I am I pay my taxes and a citizen too so you see to hell with you
[/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth and tell us about your useless worthless backward shithole home state. At least you have a state, tell us about developmental projects there.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by stasius: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please when is Soludo taking over?

That is what am interested in.
Willie has written his name in Gold. That's all.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Job creation, improved medical facilities, education for the less privileged is not improvement in standard of living.
You just want information, nothing more

lexy2014:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Lol..
I will only explain to a reasonable person. You've asked too much that clearly shows you're not ready to be reasonable plus I already answered your questions. If you don't get forget it

you asked: "Do i need to continue" and i responded thus: ""Why did u stop? Pls continue." I dont no why u havent continued? Has fuel finished?"

uptill now, u cant even answer those simple questions.

again, u said that i dont understand "the concept of standard of living". i have challenged you to "explain to us the concept of standard of living". u cant even do that. u are running away.

meanwhile, u had earlier said that:

The Gas project in Imo alone is far more expensive than all the project in SW aside Lagos.

The Anambra Oil field roads are far more economically viable than all the projects in SW aside Lagos

The AMC is far more Viable than all SW State government new city projects aside lagos

how have all d above mentioned improved d living standard of d people of anambra state?

If u say anambra state has d lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria, is this d result of any deliberate govt policy? If yes, what is or what are those policies?

From d above, u can only boast of 10,000 jobs? am i missing something? how did u arrive at your 10,000 jobs?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Tobijays: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth and tell us about your useless worthless backward shithole home state. At least you have a state, tell us about developmental projects there.
I don’t know why you are so arrogant!! I have a colleague donsima yeah who came in through Acca He is from Anambra very cool headed and very smart and jovial if you hear his view about your so called state you with shit blood
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
So other than basic Economics I still have to explain rhetorical questions.

lexy2014:

you asked: "Do i need to continue" and i responded thus: ""Why did u stop? Pls continue." I dont no why u havent continued? Has fuel finished?"

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Job creation, improved medical facilities, education for the less privileged is not improvement in standard of living.
You just want information, nothing more

Pls read my questions and treat them one after the other:

1. How does provision of airport improve standard of living?

2. which "foreign and local investors" and what are they investing in?

3. which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra? is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

4. is my question in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

5. How do these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?

6. Is it because of new airport in anambra that anambra state will now have "improved medical facilities, education for the less privileged"? have these been already provided or they will automatically spring up because there is a new airport?

7. pls what are the jobs that u say will be created and how many will they be?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shut up I didn't ask you about your random friends. What I asked is that you tell us about your backward shithole state of origin, that's all we are asking for. I have a friend from your useless worthless shithole state, he told me about your cursed backward shithole state, if you hear him talk about your state, you will commit suicide.

[s]
Tobijays:
I don’t know why you are so arrogant!! I have a colleague donsima yeah who came in through Acca He is from Anambra very cool headed and very smart and jovial if you hear his view about your so called state you with shit blood
[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
So other than basic Economics I still have to explain rhetorical questions.

still doesnt answer my questions:

uptill now, u cant even answer those simple questions.

again, u said that i dont understand "the concept of standard of living". i have challenged you to "explain to us the concept of standard of living". u cant even do that. u are running away.

meanwhile, u had earlier said that:

From d above, u can only boast of 10,000 jobs? am i missing something? how did u arrive at your 10,000 jobs?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
I've also watched an 8min YouTube video about why you shouldn't move to New York, Everybody has their views.
What's your point

Tobijays:
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Echara: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
lexy2014:

And i asked:

From d above, u can only boast of 10,000 jobs? am i missing something? how did u arrive at your 10,000 jobs? I honestly cant find the answer to my questions in your response except u dont no what u were asked.

What do you define to standard of living?

The person you're asking has provided even national statistics to show second lowest rate of poverty and lowest employment rate in their state. He's explained how the state government has prioritized awarding contract to local experts which has boosted employment in the state.

Your continuous asking of the same thing is really bizarre.

If you check education ratings, that state isn't lagging. I don't have the stat to be candid. But they've been some positive news from the state on education.

Also in health, they're not doing worse than others. For example, during the peak of COVID-19 pandemic, the state hospital was among the few hospitals in the country where few working ventilators were found. I read that in the news.

There's progress in the state. And the progress is certainly not by chance. There must be a systematic approach, no matter how little, to it.

The onus is on you now to explain what you mean by standard of living.

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
I've seen your questions alright.
I also know I've giving you enough,
The only way I'll keep going further is if you decide to be reasonable and or rational
lexy2014:

Pls read my questions and treat them one after the other:
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Echara:

What do you define to standard of living?

The person you're asking has provided even national statistics to show second lowest rate of poverty and lowest employment rate in their state. He's explained how the state government has prioritized awarding contract to local experts which has boosted employment in the state.

Your continuous asking of the same thing is really bizarre.

If you check education ratings, that state isn't lagging. I don't have the stat to be candid. But they've been some positive news from the state on education.

Also in health, they're not doing worse than others. For example, during the peak of COVID-19 pandemic, the state hospital was among the few hospitals in the country where few working ventilators were found. I read that in the news.

There's progress in the state. And the progress is certainly not by chance. There must be a systematic approach, no matter how little, to it.

The onus is on you now to explain what you mean by standard of living.

still doesnt answer d questions i asked.pls read well and understand before u join d conversation. but if u insist, kindly oblige:

And i asked:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
I've seen your questions alright.
I also know I've giving you enough,
The only way I'll keep going further is if you decide to be reasonable and or rational

still doesnt answer d questions asked:

3. which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra? is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

4. is my question in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

5. How do these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?

6. Is it because of new airport in anambra that anambra state will now have "improved medical facilities, education for the less privileged"? have these been already provided or they will automatically spring up because there is a new airport?

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm not trying to answer you, I already did. You just want details and I really don't need to explain the types of jobs associated with airport operations. Did you even read the kinda questions your asking me

lexy2014:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by LILTJAY: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
This one say Oshodi bus terminal is more beautiful. Oshodi terminal cost about 70million dollars, that's way more expensive than Anambra Airport but Anambra Airport has way more facilities and is more strategic economically
anambra airport is a warehouse... ikeja bus terminal is more beautiful than it grin
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
What?
I'm supposed to tell you the jobs and how many they are.
My God. Ok, well.. I don't have the data for the exact number. Lol... This is funny

lexy2014:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Lol
What?
I'm supposed to tell you the jobs and how many they are.
My God. Ok, well.. I don't have the data for the exact number. Lol... This is funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Yet Again, Trailer Falls On Vehicle. (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.