Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) (39399 Views)

Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
I'm not trying to answer you, I already did. You just want details and I really don't need to explain the types of jobs associated with airport operations. Did you even read the kinda questions your asking me

sorry dude. u havent:

1. How does provision of airport improve standard of living?

2. which "foreign and local investors" and what are they investing in?

3. which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra? is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

4. is my question in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

5. How do these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?

6. Is it because of new airport in anambra that anambra state will now have "improved medical facilities, education for the less privileged"? have these been already provided or they will automatically spring up because there is a new airport?

7. pls what are the jobs that u say will be created and how many will they be?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nathan2016: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How does provision of airport improve standard of living? which "foreign and local investors" and what are they investing in? which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra? is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

Pls read my question again. is it in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

How have all these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?

By facilitating tourism and trade, airports and air travel generate economic growth, provide jobs, increase revenues from taxes, and foster the conservation of protected areas.

IF YOU DONT GET IT. FORGET ABOUT IT
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
This is why I said you're not reasonable. The right question to ask is how did improved medical facilities come into the matter.
I'd have explained. You're Linking different concepts to make it look like I'm cooking things. Be reasonable, I'll answer you

lexy2014:

still doesnt answer d questions asked:

6. Is it because of new airport in anambra that anambra state will now have "improved medical facilities, education for the less privileged"? have these been already provided or they will automatically spring up because there is a new airport?

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Tobijays: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
I've also watched an 8min YouTube video about why you shouldn't move to New York, Everybody has their views.
What's your point

you said in your post you not a bigot if you clearly read my rants without being ethnic bias you will get my point. I blame myself for commenting under this topic. I blame the mod for not deleting this thread already. I saw an international airport in Anambra thread I rushed in to see the building and I was saddened because you can’t even compare this to kotako airport in Ghana (go check it out ) country we are bigger than in everything!!
And I was blasting the entire Nigerian government not attacking the Anambra only. In another news I read that the 36 state governors sued FG I was like the first time the 36 governors going to agree on something all to just see that is was just to kill functionality of local governments imagine !!!! So when you people attack one another when the government don’t care about y’all is a shame the money these people have in foreign accounts is what is used in sustaining some of these banks over here
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
There's nothing wrong with what I said naw,
Did I say anything wrong?
Make una see me o
Tobijays:
you said in your post you not a bigot if you clearly read my rants without being ethnic bias you will get my point. I blame myself for commenting under this topic. I blame the mod for not deleting this thread already. I saw an international airport in Anambra thread I rushed in to see the building and I was saddened because you can’t even compare this to kotako airport in Ghana (go check it out ) country we are bigger than in everything!!
And I was blasting the entire Nigerian government not attacking the Anambra only. In another news I read that the 36 state governors sued FG I was like the first time the 36 governors going to agree on something all to just see that is was just to kill functionality of local governments imagine !!!! So when you people attack one another when the government don’t care about y’all is a shame the money these people have in foreign accounts is what is used in sustaining some of these banks over here
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nathan2016:

By facilitating tourism and trade, airports and air travel generate economic growth, provide jobs, increase revenues from taxes, and foster the conservation of protected areas.

IF YOU DONT GET IT. FORGET ABOUT IT

How does provision of airport improve standard of living?

which "foreign and local investors" and what are they investing in?

which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra?

is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

Pls read my question again. is it in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

how does conservation of protected areas explain improvement in standard of living?

is increase in revenue d same thing as improved standard of living?

does economic growth guarantee improved standard of living?

How have all these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Lol
This is why I said you're not reasonable. The right question to ask is how did improved medical facilities come into the matter.
I'd have explained. You're Linking different concepts to make it look like I'm cooking things. Be reasonable, I'll answer you

doesnt answer d questions asked:

3. which companies in nigeria that wish to expand to anambra? is it airport that will make companies expand to anambra?

4. is my question in future tense or past tense? Did u also read the comment of d gentleman i asked my question?

5. How do these mentioned improved d standard of living of d people of anambra state?

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Airlines are not companies. Airpeace is not a company. Asking politely doesn't make you reasonable. Asking right does
lexy2014:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Envious bitter frustrated fellow. Please lets compare Anambra to your useless worthless backward shithole state in the areas of education, infrastructure, health facilities, etc

[s]
lexy2014:

doesnt answer d questions asked:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
You get the point.
The way the guy asks you'll just believe he's being unreasonable. You'd be tempted to attack him ASAP.

MI6Surveillance:
Envious bitter frustrated fellow. Please lets compare Anambra to your useless worthless backward shithole state in the areas of education, infrastructure, health facilities, etc

[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Airlines are not companies. Airpeace is not a company. Asking politely doesn't make you reasonable. Asking right does

still leaves us with several unanswered questions:

how does conservation of protected areas explain improvement in standard of living?

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s][/s]

still leaves d following questions unanswered:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Posterity will see that I tried to help you. Bye Felicia
lexy2014:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Furious1:
Posterity will see that I tried to help you. Bye Felicia

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
You left the following issues unattended to. Please lets compare Anambra to your useless worthless backward shithole state in the areas of education, infrastructure, health facilities, etc

[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
You left the following issues unattended to. Please lets compare Anambra to your useless worthless backward shithole state in the areas of education, infrastructure, health facilities, etc

[s][/s]

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2021

[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s][/s]

feel free to do d comparison while u answer d following questions:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2021

[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s][/s]

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2021

[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s][/s]

feel very free to do d comparison while u answer d following questions:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2021

[s]
lexy2014:

feel very free to do d comparison while u answer d following questions:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s][/s]

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2021

[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by descarado: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
lexy2014:

sorry dude. u havent:

You are actually making a very big fool of yourself by asking secondary school questions.
Educate yourself if you can't have access to books.
Type economic advantages of an airport. Nobody is gonna spoon feed you. Stop spamming a good thread with posts wrecking of hatred and acute dizzying jealousy.

See question. What an eye sore. Go and get busy.
If you are busy, you will never remember nairaland. You come in few times in a day, banter and move on. When busy guys are celebrating their achievements, you will be online hating.
Pray not to meet these types of people in my life.

2 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
The ediot is a hateful envious clown. He listed all rubbish, I asked him for comparison between Anambra and his useless backward state, he dodged.

descarado:

You are actually making a very big fool of yourself by asking secondary school questions.
Type economic advantages of an airport. Nobody is gonna spoon feed you. Stop spamming a good thread with posts wrecking of hatred and acute dizzying jealousy.

If you are busy, you will never remember nairaland. You come in few times in a day, banter and move on. When busy guys are celebrating their achievements, you will be online hating.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
descarado:

since u have educated yourself with books that u have access to, am surprised that u arent able to answer the "secondary school questions" asked:

NB: since u are busy, what exactly are u doing on nairaland reading all my questiosns and taking time to respond so emotionally even when i wasnt talking to u?
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s][/s]

u are free to do d comparison while u answer d following questions:

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2021

[s]
lexy2014:

u are free to do d comparison while u answer d following questions:

[/s]
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Yet Again, Trailer Falls On Vehicle. (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.