Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) (39358 Views)

Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Enugu alone has a better Real Estate market than all SW states combine aside lagos
johnmartus:
Oshodi terminal is more than all the projects that have been executed in the whole of southeast since return of democracy ... I am not joking you can prove me wrong.

17 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm trying to avoid Bigotry but if that's how some of you want it, this thread go long.
Anambra is not one of those states asking the Bureau of statistics to alter thier economic data. E get why the state's transparency na highest for the country, the development is fucking real

15 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by eteebanky1: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Airport indeed!
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Even ppl wey never see airport before
eteebanky1:
Airport indeed!

12 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by johnmartus(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Village boy leave Enugu and go see things outside.
Furious1:
Enugu alone has a better Real Estate market than all SW states combine aside lagos
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol...
Really, I'm from Rivers State
Anambra is my maternal home, Enugu Na my G city.
I de PH like this. The only places you should call village are place where ppl are running away from. You'll know from their population. With all the population y'all Have in the SW, see the population in your typical SW State. Everybody is running to Lagos. This is from the last census, by now e go be 2m each
johnmartus:
Village boy leave Enugu and go see things outside.

5 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by eteebanky1: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Why you no quote me. Sabi sabi
How many investments you get for Lagos, if ppl are talking about Lagos you self will put mouth. You de form like say you know anything. Yoruba ppl de sell their family land for lagos you're here defending peeps who don't give two fvcks about you. No go hustle for Ikorodu
eteebanky1:
he is not even ashamed ending all his comments with "aside Lagos"

19 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
post=107106366:
How these guys leveled the high hills within airport site still surprised me, those who visited the site January 2020 will really appreciate what I'm saying

I’m sure i’m not the only one wondering what they did with all the earth excavated from the site. Could be put to all kinds of uses....or even sold.

2 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I’m sure i’m not the only one wondering what they did with all the earth the excavated from the site. Could be out to all kinds of uses....or even sold.
They really tried

3 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by OssyMalik: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
This is Osun international airport built last year. Please tell us how modern it is.

Stop crying and feeling bitter over the worldclass international airport in Anambra

Yorob.a villager

8 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Ngorbungor(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
johnmartus:
You people from that region have no shame always celebrating mediocrity if airport can look like this in this morden day then something is really wrong with you all some of you will not go out and see new things that Anambra1son is a confirmed village boy.That is how he was compare lagos to Anambra in other day.

If your people no dey shame for you, we are are, can't you see the gist? Imo, Eungu and now Anambra airport about to make history and you are here showing hate and frustration on our progress, SW have airports please talk about them, advertise them to the world and stop looking like 2days leftover eba.

20 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Later una go say Nigeria na one. The hate in this thread should stop. Why can't we love ourselves

9 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
This is Osun international airport built last year. Please tell us how modern it is.

Stop crying and feeling bitter over the worldclass international airport in Anambra

Yorob.a villager

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland. grin

OMG! I couldn't stop laughing after reading this and seeing that meme. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Seyi Makinde is a disgrace
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Very much great development

3 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MI6Surveillance: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anambra amaka

4 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Bobxin: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
15 months is fast. That's amazing

6 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Trimjos: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
johnmartus:
You people from that region have no shame always celebrating mediocrity if airport can look like this in this morden day then something is really wrong with you all some of you will not go out and see new things that Anambra1son is a confirmed village boy.That is how he was compare lagos to Anambra in other day.

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 1 and 2. Derailing the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by holuwajobar(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Let give this airport two years.... All this hyping go change .... Just watch and see... Imagine someone comparing airport terminal that was built in the 90s to the one built recently....some nlanders daft gann

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by HEBEI: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Airport without any good road in Anambra

Obiano is a big disgrace to good governance.

I will celebrate this airport only when our roads has been fixed.

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
johnmartus:
Oshodi terminal is more than all the projects that have been executed in the whole of southeast since return of democracy ... I am not joking you can prove me wrong.
Airport dey Oshodi

3 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by janedonez(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Obiano,all these will not work with the current situation on ground. Go and do your homework before they clear your doubt on the 4th Nov.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by MoIbrahim: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
oilPUSSY:
When is he going to pay teachers that retired since 2018 their gratuity ?
Is it when the money has finished loosing it's value ?

Many of our governors are obsessed with building airports and flyovers, thinking less about what supply, education, etc.
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm & 32mm iron rod available for sale free delivery to Lagos, Ogun and Oyo

8mm
10mm
12mm
16mm

Contact my signature

For more
MoIbrahim:

Many of our governors are obsessed with building airports and flyovers, thinking less about what supply, education, etc.

True.

8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm & 32mm iron rod available for sale free delivery to Lagos, Ogun and Oyo

8mm
10mm
12mm
16mm

Contact my signature

For more

1 Like

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Kemistri4(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Yorob.a villager

Aregbefufu International airport grin

2 Likes

Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
oilPUSSY:
When is he going to pay teachers that retired since 2018 their gratuity ?
Is it when the money has finished loosing it's value ?
There’s nothing bad to appreciate a good work first before complaining, as for those teachers they should stage a protest for their rights
Re: How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
The construction of this airport just goes to show you that if our leaders want us to develop, they can do it. also it also shows that SE would do well on their own if given the opportunity to be on their own

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.