Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday (40391 Views)

Davido Gifts His Cousin Tunji Adeleke Over N5m Cash On His Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by loswhite(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Faber:
She did well.

People saying she's just pouring her little cup of water into a flowing river...needs to stop saying that.

He mama get enough money no mean say she will not appreciate the gift from her daughter.

When I dey small, the little money I saved, I usually give it back to my mom, I know how she appreciates that little money. She will praise me all through the week,despite the fact that she was the one paying my bills then, but I derive much joy in giving her money.

Lest we forget, the most treasured offering in the Holy Writ, in the new testament to be precise was the widow's little money which she gave God with all her heart.
oga go and sleep idiot. So when you give your mother money you will carry video camera and the world press....Rubbish generation
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by bigcee(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ganzoh:
Lol giving the owner of the money back her money grin
Lol, don't mind her. Make she dey deceive herself grin

2 Likes

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerians and useless clout chasing so what u gave ur mom 5M u need to post it on social media for who or what? Who really get money no dey do all these ones. Probably she's just seeing 5M for the first time courtesy of one big god somewhere via her mumsy links undecided

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by shegun4sur: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday to her....there is only one true love and that is mother's love

But those boobs though....imagine sucking those boobs thoroughly.....
Then she start moaning as a sign of showing that she is damnnn wet already....then tell her to stand up immediately..... Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in ...thrust in and out in way that your rod will be touching the upper and down walls of her cuntus...

I swear she will go crazy and beg for more

Amugbo
Ediot
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by 2023overandout: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damn nigger, you're a mad man. What does this have to do with the topic? Motherfucker no e mehn lol. quote author=slawormiir post=107114897]Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday to her....there is only one true love and that is mother's love

But those boobs though....imagine sucking those boobs thoroughly.....
Then she start moaning as a sign of showing that she is damnnn wet already....then tell her to stand up immediately..... Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in ...thrust in and out in way that your rod will be touching the upper and down walls of her cuntus...

I swear she will go crazy and beg for more

[/quote]
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by eisley: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lovely! Meanwhile oraimo has outdone themselves with the freepod 3 which comes with IPX5 water, and sweat rating, dual smart modes, polished design, longer battery life, improved audio quality, and lots more innovative specifications.

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Raalsalghul: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jackie B: my BBN crush! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by meobizy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jackie B; boring but sexy. With her basketball sized booty cheeks always causing confusion every time she walked.
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Charx122: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVc9DQLopwM/?utm_medium=copy_link

A fucking third world country ....people suffering for no reason ..and then some people showing off wealth in a stupid way your mother has more than enough.. so why the drama ...make better news like helping the less privilege..fuckers..

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by seyz91(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy
Ganzoh:

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Salako01(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Me too bro because I love bwest grin

After sucking what next?
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Tutu19: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2021
The mama is finer.
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Ganzoh:

She think say we no know grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
CaptainZubi:
Dummies seeking attention via social media. You dey send your senator mama 5 million lol.
her mumsy money, she come send to her again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade / Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Timaya’s Daughter, Emmanuela's 4th Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.