Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat (65640 Views)

James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by TheWolfen(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
It seams we in nude season.
Who else is ready to jump on this nude beat?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
He did very Great.
IF such a Grown Up couldn't grow in wisdom, what's the guarantee he will transfer such to his kids? Mind u, You can't give what you don't have
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Ofadaman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Land booked : deed number 124772ALASGNLND.

Space is not for sell ,beware of 419

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by stamapro(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
I no see any mistake for here
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Ofadaman(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Some people are working hard to earn a living and make an impact in the lives of others in this world, and there's another group that come to this world just to catch cruise contributing nothing to humanity, to the later their sole source of importance is their body ,this is why they become miserable and left with nothing to offer when they get old .

The struggle to trend at all cost as well as remain relevance is driving many to the edge ,in no distant time they'd be battling with depression because they can't deal with not meeting up to expectations,keeping appearance of being wealthy when they're actually broke and the pressure of watching their colleagues who did something meaningful move ahead of them.

Miracle won and is using his Money to do something reasonable with his life, that's a man with a plan he doesn't have to show his manhood online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Dronedude(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
This peanut brain dude ages faster than his brain. He is a 12 years old in a 30 years old body.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by G450: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
They ar all doing it intentionally, a male version of hanty tiwa..... I don't know that sense is this expensive to extent that all these our self acclaimed celeb can not afford to get one for themselves...
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Tellwhat: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rahkman:
Lol you should be more afraid of growers that showers take this from me grin
Lol. Nawa o. Growers and showers kwa. No much difference. Person wey get am get am
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Digmygold: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Abeg this was a deliberate act jare.

I heard its the.new iPhone13. Maybe the keypads are extra soft and they dont know how to use it yet.I guess.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NaijaCover(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:
What Snapchat cannot do does not exist;

BankW posted Adesuwa’s bumbum on Snapchat.

Tiwas’s lover posted their sex video.

Now Cross has posted his manhood for us.

Just saw the caption. I take that back. This one wants is to see his something.

Do you still remember
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by micflo28(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you can't build packs, why not build pot belly with alcohol in your blackboard body
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NovesaTillie(f): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
He has such a small pinis cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Princeton92(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Interesting..........
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by solidmyk(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
iKingsley:
I commend the new generation for taking up this movement to emancipate us from the shackles of clothing.

We enjoyed nudity pre-Adam and Eve saga in the garden of Eden.

#SayNoToClothing
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by toujurs: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Most big men have very tiny pricks lipsrsealed
My Salute

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by kennykruzmason: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
Who censor that priq?

Na your own
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by kennykruzmason: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Most big men have very tiny pricks lipsrsealed

Professional analyst grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
You too want to trend

Dry
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by tolexy007(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op is ur brain paining you? person post his own nude, for public you wey dey repost dey cover am, is it ur nude?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by playfrank(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Them don dy naked for clout grin
post=107107043:
Update From . COM

Big Brother Naija star, Cross had quite a crazy moment on Snapchat today as he mistakenly posted his full nude Video, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Video Cross shared came with the caption "Shower Time" and his tattoos and manhood were all in full display. The video has however been deleted.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Flexherbal:
Is this the new thread!
Edit that to Trend please.
We guess it must be a typo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Kingtomato641(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
BREAKING NEWS...
emekachainz latest news update.......
"Nigeria No Longer United, Time To Split"
Igbo Lawyers Apply To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of Eastern Region From Nigeria||
Follow Our Page To Get The Latest Breaking News.
emekachainz news update!
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Okeziesg(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cheap way to popularity. .
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
The prick looks old and tired,I'll pass and hiss.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Antoeni(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Product of Bad Parenting
Stupid Child
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Aforxzy(f): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Werey .

These yeyebrities no longer keep their private parts and issues private again.. That's how Tiwa's nude was mistakenly posted now Cross mistakenly posted his own by himself a son of an evangelist. Liars .

Shameless yeyebrities..
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NaijaCover(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
playfrank:
Them don dy naked for clout grin

Do You Want Your Goods and Services Go Viral, Get In Touch With
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Yus2020: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stupid old man who behaves like a boy of ten yrs
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Antoeni(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is one the Reasons Nigeria Government Should Place a Ban For Life of BBN, As it Only Promote Immortality, Nudity, Porm, Lesbianism and Gay,etc
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by placeofallure(f): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
iKingsley:
I commend the new generation for taking up this movement to emancipate us from the shackles of clothing.

We enjoyed nudity pre-Adam and Eve saga in the garden of Eden.

#SayNoToClothing

I don't buy your idea one bit but I'm on your mention because of the cute baby on your post. He is soooo adorable I feel like he's live.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by OneCandleAway(f): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dronedude:
This peanut brain dude ages faster than his brain. He is a 12 years old in a 30 years old body.

Damn. You're mean. Your insult is on the same level as his bbnaija mate nini who said h cross is dumber than her pet fish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Angela Okorie Cries: "It Has Been Pains Upon Pains" / Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.