Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,448 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat (65664 Views)

James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Munzy kuku call me an olosho girl. grin why are you padding your thoughts tongue
Na from my mouth they want hear say okra soup dey draw cheesy

You be sabi babe na...A chic and more...Kuku enjoy life dey go abeg....Uwa bu uwa chukwu... grin
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Agugbadin: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
A hungry man is an angry man.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Munzy14:

As usual you must be here as prick don show.. lipsrsealed
It's a faceless forum, in reality I can't look people at their faces.lol but it's true,it looked over stressed and dull, obviously he's a womanizer.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by placeofallure(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy
Szilard:

Lmao

Dude is just being sarcastic
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Twoclans(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
chubbyswit:
why are you feeling guilty and calling on God when your profile picture is that of a stark naked woman. God is so merciful!!

Twoclans feel guilty? undecided yeah right .
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Szilard: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...I wanted to call u dumb but I won't, there are two types again f duck, grower and shower, grower are usually very small in their flaccid state and they grow massively when they are erect while shower have no much difference in size when they are flaccid and erect.

This is so true bro
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by ashawopikin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Flexherbal:
Is this the new thread!
na wetin dey reign now o
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
After his mom
Giving him a Bible lol
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by franchasng: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
iKingsley:
I commend the new generation for taking up this movement to emancipate us from the shackles of clothing.

We enjoyed nudity pre-Adam and Eve saga in the garden of Eden.

#SayNoToClothing
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NaijaCover(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
TimiRume:
Is advertising on free? grin

For Nairalander's that want to advertise on , Our Whatsapp Number Still Remain - 0810-373-9506.

God Bless Fans Worldwide.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
All in d name of being a celebrity posting anyhow online.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Born2Breed(f): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na e dey reign now. After all tiwa do am n people hail am.

So it's the trend.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Torosk1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tiwa right now

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Drella(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
post=107115899:

Do You Know

Yes.
is a blog that uses click bait to deceitfully lure audiences to view their blog posts.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

This is a deliberate act.

I will never understand the nudity madness that has overcome this generation.

Every sort of nonsense is now glorified and tagged body positivity.

No shame whatsoever. This stands condemned on all fronts.

Does he not have any loved one whos in a place to advice him?

Whats my business sef? To each, his own.

His mum is a pastor.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Banmeallday: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anything for fame...no more ancestors morals again...

Blackies
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Prettyclown: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Some people sha...once there's an avenue for fame, dem go just de do nonsense
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NaijaCover(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Drella:

Yes.
is a blog that uses click bait to deceitfully lure audiences to view their blog posts.

Is not like that please, you can confirm it from Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Kfg1: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Really
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Bamzyriches451: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omo
Las las nobody well for this 9ja wey we dey
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Drella(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
post=107116366:

Is not like that please, you can confirm it from Lalasticlala

deceitfully told me to click to view Cross' big dick on their blog.After I clicked,the pictures were censored.I got the pictures elsewhere and it wasn't even big but average.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NaijaCover(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Drella:

deceitfully told me to click to view Cross' big dick on their blog.After I clicked,the pictures were censored.I got the pictures elsewhere and it wasn't even big but average.

Are You A woman or a man
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by juniorstar(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
post=107107043:
Update From . COM

Big Brother Naija star, Cross had quite a crazy moment on Snapchat today as he mistakenly posted his full nude Video, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Video Cross shared came with the caption "Shower Time" and his tattoos and manhood were all in full display. The video has however been deleted.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
So many grown up KIDS!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Munzy14(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's a faceless forum, in reality I can't look people at their faces.lol but it's true,it looked over stressed and dull, obviously he's a womanizer.
In reality you are very shy na?

So womanizers prick do look stressed and dull lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by demolagilbert: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
I hope all dem hanty Tiwa praising singers wey dey hail am as 'Queen' no go relent or taya. Behold thy 'King', Cross...
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Abeg this was a deliberate act jare.

Totally deliberate na...

How else can these useless and shameless pseudo-celebs get that needed attention or publicity if not doing such dumb things...

Still, they will never become celebs... Few months time, they are completely forgotten like they never existed! Even the show winner is already fading fast.

No matter what they do, as long as they have no talent or value to offer, they will be lost in Oblivion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Biggcake: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rahkman:
why do most ladies judge a man's penis from a flaccid state ..... una never see anything

They have never heard of the ones called" gentle jack"... Until e enter their body them go believe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by luminouz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Most big men have very tiny pricks lipsrsealed
Lmaoooo

WTF!!! grin
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

You have not seen guys that even in a flaccid state fear will catch you as a woman to near that kind prick.

Hey God,just look at what you guys are making me talk about this hot afternoon.

Other than easy money, what else do most of y'all think of all day long?!!!... Seriously now, what else??! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Twoclans(f): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

WTF!!! grin

Lumi darlyn how you dey cheesy

Except you of course lipsrsealed we all know you are well endowed.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by UtongWilliam: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nawaw ooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by luminouz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Lumi darlyn how you dey cheesy

Except you of course lipsrsealed we all know you are well endowed.

I'm fine dear!!!
Awwwnnn....now I'm blushing... tongue

Been a while,hope you good. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill / How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.