Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 (12842 Views)

Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Anambra 2021: We Won’t Zone Governorship Ticket –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by fredoooooo: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Liars Alhaji fayawud Atiku get it.
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin grin omo Igbo don suffer for PDP hand......20+ years of servitude and yet nothing for them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu won't be president be rest assured

Atiku cannot beat Tinubu. Know that and have peace.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dsalvo:

Atiku cannot beat Tinubu. Know that and have peace.
You're talking nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by justwawblog(f): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
This country na waah oh... grin
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by BJanta: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

By your power or authority or influence or your intervention ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by BlackPantherxXx: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin

South East are useful as PDP errand boys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by na2016: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:

Between Atiku and Tinubu... I'd rather vote and support a Hen!

I feel Atiku would be a better president than your Hen.
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by GboyegaD(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Is this because of his interest in the seat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense grin

Wait and see. PDP is broke and a pathetic shadow of its former self. Nigerian politicians are self-serving.

Only God knows how many Governors and lawmakerd PDP will have left by 2023. Governors have a lot of clout per the votes in their State.

It is the might, influence and reach of the APC that will simply wipe out any PDP candidate. Not Rocket science even as we know you'd rather delude yourself with fantasy than accept Tinubu, as APC candidate, will defeat Atiku. Easily too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by TheRareGem1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:

Osibanjo - We don't need a Lilly livered president, who can be controlled or manipulated by the cabals or Tinubu.

Umahi - A traitor , can't be trusted.

Amaechi - Will be better than Buhari, at least.

Controlled? How and when ?

Did they ask him to sack a whole DG? Or sack directors in the aviation? All when he was acting?

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by GboyegaD(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
southsouthking:
Their headache.
Please any good samaritan here should help a brother with #700, it's very important to me as it is going to help save a life.
Pls i beg u all in the name of God.
zero 1 five 8 five 33 six 55
GTB
Thanks in advance.

While I understand your position on this, I feel you should be more concerned as that could be the beginning of the change you desire.
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by okeyumez(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Saraki himself is unfit to rule Nigeria.
Criminals everywhere you go

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by discusant: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
ItsTutsi:
By Chinelo Obogo

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pdp-wont-zone-presidency-in-2023-saraki/

And the best candidate cannot come from the north, because there are too many eminently qualified presidential materials from the south.

North which has prided itself as the most educationally disadvantaged zone in Nigeria cannot boast of having a better presidential material than the south.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Ginalz: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dem isa ah cry zoning till it isa dah turn of ah South East, dem isa ah naw ah remember meritocracy. Nijeria isa ah sad sad countri cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by thaoriginator: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Faller:

I'll vote and support the

hen with you

too
Hen it is then!

At least we no go dey buy one egg for hundred naira again and chicken go reduce price for market
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by NaijaElba(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

prepare for your suicide as soon as he becomes president.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by southsouthking(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
GboyegaD:

While I understand your position on this, I feel you should be more concerned as that could be the beginning of the change you desire.

I totally agree wit u bro, but nor be who see food eat they get strength talk their mata?
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Menandbrethren: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:

Between Atiku and Tinubu... I'd rather vote and support a Hen!

Am telling u.
Any Nigerian dah is still arguing APC or PDP is a mumu undecided
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Let the best man win...

Either way, this is trusting business has been good good or at least fairly.

Remember this; if there is a need to deliver an item within and outside Lagos, be it a business correspondence or a sold item, RENDA will deliver to your intended recipient expeditiously, safely and cheaply too. It is worth remembering also that all your items with us are insured and free return is included in our premium subscription plan.

Call/chat: 08034679391 now!
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Controlled? How and when ?

Did they ask him to sack a whole DG? Or sack directors in the aviation? All when he was acting?

When you see posters attacking Osinbajo with fallacies and dimissing Tinubu, then don't waste you own time responding to them as they are simply against a Yoruba Presidency but too decietful and dishonest to admit so.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Agape365:
Last election they were giving the south east a billion reasons to support a northern candidate and 99% of those reasons was that it is wiser because if a northerner wins, the presidency will rotate to the south east. Fast forward till today, that story has now changed.

Did they support? That's what you should ask yourself. You can't reap where you didn't sow.
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Concience55: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:

Osibanjo - We don't need a Lilly livered president, who can be controlled or manipulated by the cabals or Tinubu.

Umahi - A traitor , can't be trusted.

Amaechi - Will be better than Buhari, at least.
Pls how's Umahi a traitor if I may ask?
Could it be because he's not joining your folks to abuse President Buhari?
For folks in Ebonyi, Umahi is God sent. Anyway am not surprised, Nigerians are known to favour mediocrity ahead of excellence.
Putting Amechi ahead of an Umahi who has achieved so much with so little to me smacks of insincerity but then this is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Menandbrethren:

Am telling u.
Any Nigerian dah is still arguing APC or PDP is a mumu undecided

No. The mumus are the Nigerians who don't accept that only the APC or PDP can produce the next President of Nigeria.

If not that Nigerians love deluding themselves and messing with unrealistic fantasies then the last election should have taught many of us a lesson.

How many "young" and "well-educated" professionals and technocrats contested against Buhari and Atiku in 2019 and exactly how many votes did Nigerians give them?

Plesde go and find out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by Baawaa(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
southsouthking:
Their headache.
Please any good samaritan here should help a brother with #700, it's very important to me as it is going to help save a life.
Pls i beg u all in the name of God.
zero 1 five 8 five 33 six 55
GTB
Thanks in advance.
This is cooperate begging,
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by airsaylongcome: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Prepare to loose. I'd rather vote Jaga(even though I am not a fan) than any idiot from the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by baggioni: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku?

I will like the PDP to zone the presidency to the south but if Atiku somehow emerge as the presidential flag bearer of the party, then it's gonna be an easy ride to victory for him.
You mean you'll like another Fulani man to be president for another 8 years making 16years in total

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by BorderlessTrade(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
PDP's prospects of ruling Nigeria continues to look slimmer with news of defections and a seeming crisis in the zoning of its leadership. Hopefully, the manage to get their house in order before the elections. It's not good for any country that one individual or a group should monopolize power. I support the idea of direct primaries and results going straight to Headquarter after each election in Nigeria. This eliminates god-fatherism and ensures that parties cannot impose a candidate o the masses. It also gives the people in other parties a say in who wins the ticket for the opposition.

In the meantime ...
Would you like to master online importation for cheap? Is the cost of online shipping ravaging your profits or preventing you from buying something? Would you like to raise a small capital without investing money? what about obtaining dollars in Nigeria at cheaper rates?
Then read this post. It's a long one, but totally worth it for those who need the knowledge.
https://www.nairaland.com/6823032/want-buy-ship-things-online
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by emmykk(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
chloride6:
See handicap...

Present Aboki and lose...

Nonsense...

The aboki that ruling for 8yeat did he lose
Re: Saraki: PDP Won’t Zone Presidency In 2023 by frowland(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Same as Atiku be rest assured.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Denies Adamu’s Open Letter To Tinubu / FEC Approves 2018 Budget Today - Leadershipng / Class Of 2019: Mixed Fortunes For Ex-governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.