Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC (11281 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Benitoh: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Family of crooks and rogues.. Apc and PDP.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Bmaster(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:
In my next life, if i hear Change...i will think twice before voting
grin

That your meme sef!

Na the real see finish be that grin

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yobabad:
Yoruba Muslims miscreants have the greatest regret hence they want back to skull mining
grin grin grin grin
U people no go kill person
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sai baba crew on nairaland has reduced drastically

Owu don dey wire everyone

2 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by HEDREEZ1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerian married two wives the first wife’s is a witch not not knowing the second is a .......help me out.
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/nigerians-thought-pdp-wasnt-performing-but-they-now-regret-voting-apc-fintiri/
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by ladiescanon(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Get support for your favorite canon printer by visiting site, canon com ij setup is one of the trusted sites and the best place to download your canon printer driver,, to do the best setup make sure you follow the steps given by https://www.ijsetupcanon.com/
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by shadfoye: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Untill 1999 consititution is amended before things begin to fall into place in Nigeria
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by remoteagent: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigeria as a Nation lack patriotic leaders. It's not about party but mindsets
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by nairavsdollars(f): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Give Nigeria US and UK constitutions as long as we have bad leadership, things won't change
shadfoye:
Untill 1999 consititution is amended before things begin to fall into place in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by houseontherock: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's not about the party in Nigeria; it's the people! APC =PDP because there's no single party ideology, no integrity! If PDP wins in 2023, you will only witness a mass defection of APC to PDP...they are one and the same
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Springboot: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Story for the gods, they are all the same and yes pdp wasn't performing, with the price of crude oil above 100usd when pdp was in power, they should have diversied the economy, fix power, train etc but no, they were busy looting. PDP=APC
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by mcquin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
[s]Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by bolaayenimo: 2:07pm
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk
i dont regret voting apc, i dont regret voting buhari.
this is the first time in naija history that i have seen top politicans , sinators governors and top govt personnel getting arrested and locked up. i dont care what your explanation about this is. my point is , it has never happened before in naija.
when pdp was in power, all these nollywood oloshos turned it into their headquarters, u will see hoes like genevive, omotola etc getting oon, ffn dcon and all those top awards meant for real people that have contributed to naija. you will see hoes entering aso rock as if its their papa house.

if buhari wants to come back again i go vote am with my full chest
Secretly you de regret am. Don't even lie.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by bot101(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
[s]Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by bolaayenimo: 2:07pm
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk
this is the first time in naija history that i have seen top politicans , sinators governors and top govt personnel getting arrested and locked up. i dont care what your explanation about this is. my point is , it has never happened before in naija.
when pdp was in power, all these nollywood oloshos turned it into their headquarters, u will see hoes like genevive, omotola etc getting oon, ffn dcon and all those top awards meant for real people that have contributed to naija. you will see hoes entering aso rock as if its their papa house.

Pray tell, who are the supposed "real people", if not those who are actually positively impacting the Nigerian population? Bullion van criminals? Dollarized pockets?
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Ade4God: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Just passing by. When all the people disturbing my people passes away, call me to vote
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Aganju849: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/nigerians-thought-pdp-wasnt-performing-but-they-now-regret-voting-apc-fintiri/

The PDP has Credible Thieves like Atiku, Saraki, Chidoka, Allison Madueke & Co angry
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Naijanascam: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:

My Belle abeg I want laff
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by bot101(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Springboot:
Story for the gods, they are all the same and yes pdp wasn't performing, with the price of crude oil above 100usd when pdp was in power, they should have diversied the economy, fix power, train etc but no, they were busy looting. PDP=APC

Rantings of a robotic illiterate. For how long was crude oil close to, or above $100? In how much debt was Nigeria then? What was the debt to GDP ratio then, compared to now? How much did the country have in it's external reserve then compared to now? Security? Education? Purchasing power?

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Naijanascam: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Nigerians and poverty. how can people exchange four years for only this that can't last you for one week?

Even the receiver deserve lashes of koboko
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by irunoko(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:
bubu knows that he doesn't need anyone's vote again that's why he's misbehaving
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by PrinceOfLagos: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
You no lie
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by SATANlST: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
mcquin:

Secretly you de regret am. Don't even lie.
the only thing i regret is that now i can freely deposit millions into my account without been asked stupid questions. before now, no one asked for the source of wealth, but as buhari enter, omo small mill wey u dumb for akant na so akant officer go begin spam u questions . apart from that, i regret nothing bro. i will like him to rue naija till he dies
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by techWriter3: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
pols from pdp shifted to apc and now they not relocating back. Our pols not dowsing rod.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by nairavsdollars(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
asslicker
SATANlST:
the only thing i regret is that now i can freely deposit millions into my account without been asked stupid questions. before now, no one asked for the source of wealth, but as buhari enter, omo small mill wey u dumb for akant na so akant officer go begin spam u questions . apart from that, i regret nothing bro. i will like him to rue naija till he dies
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by stepaside2: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
PDP should present a relatively young, vibrant and performing presidential candidate otherwise they stand no chance of winning the Presidency. They have not demonstrated why they deserve to be voted back into office after the largely wasted and corrupted 16 yrs in power.

APC seriously dropped the ball but I imagine they will commission so many projects in the next 2 yrs ahead of elections that will be difficult to ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Bashir75: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
stanley000:
grin grin I swear. Nigerians got fuvked grin

YES THEY DID PERFORMED WONDERS. 16 YEARS OF LOOTING NIGERIA TREASURY AND TURNING NIGERIANS TO PAUPERS. STOLEN ALL THE BUDGETED MONEY TO FIGHT TERRORISM, TO BUILD ROADS, HOSPITALS AND LEFT NIGERIA ECONOMY IN TATTERED. THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS WHAT PDP SYMBOLIZED. MAY YOUR LIFE BE RAN LIKE PDP RAN NIGERIA. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by stayclearofme: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
twilliamx:
Because APC isn't performing doesn't mean PDP did any better, in fact PDP should be blamed for the emergence of APC because if they had done well no body and I mean nobody would have voted them out. Let's not forget that APC Is PDP....
I take God beg una. Make una vote right without sentiments in 2023 because we will all suffer bad decision not just the person taking the decision
Absolutely.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by hotseat: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
If truth be told, the APC is not a political party in the true sense of the word!

it's just an amalgamation of political fortune hunters who sought power without a clear cut agenda of administration.

A political party with a dimwit as president tells it all.

PDP created the template on which the APC took to the next level of brigandage and utter maladministration.

PDP, no be una fault.

Na Bubu cause this see finish!
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by ElCapone(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
stanley000:
badly grin
stanley000:
badly
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Kei144(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
For both APC and APC:

Tantalizing nature and shifting goals by military regime (IBB). Palpable reluctance to disengage after years of political experimentation

Our best and brightest became disenchanted with politics; collapse in quality of political leadership.

Poor nature of leadership recruitment in political parties; incompetence as order of the day.

Contemporary Politics defined by Money and violence, leading to corruption, impunity, loyalty to person not nation/political party.

https://www.nairaland.com/6816976/obi-onitsha-x-rayed-nigeria-public

https://www.nairaland.com/6816916/first-archbishop-msc-anikwenwa-annual
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by emmykk(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

You are satanic so I m not disappointed.
But let me wash sand out of you eyes buhari leadership is worse than OBJ and GEJ.

As for your anger on nollywood actress earning national award,they help in projecting nigeria image abroad.

What have you done for nigeria oleku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 5 Police Officers, Four Others In Katsina / PDP Releases Timetable For Fresh Governorship Primary In Abia / Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.