Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC (11283 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
That APC is worse doesn't mean PDP isn't bad.

Choosing between the two is like choosing whether a King Cobra or Black Mamba should bite you.

2 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Emmanuelcann: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
True. But none of them is good.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Franklyspeakin: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lols where is mannabbqgrillz when I need him
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by rickyrex(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
[s]Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by bolaayenimo: 2:07pm
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk
i dont regret voting apc, i dont regret voting buhari.
this is the first time in naija history that i have seen top politicans , sinators governors and top govt personnel getting arrested and locked up. i dont care what your explanation about this is. my point is , it has never happened before in naija.
when pdp was in power, all these nollywood oloshos turned it into their headquarters, u will see hoes like genevive, omotola etc getting oon, ffn dcon and all those top awards meant for real people that have contributed to naija. you will see hoes entering aso rock as if its their papa house.

if buhari wants to come back again i go vote am with my full chest
bro what you claim is on media but reality they don't exist. Tell me one governor, minister, or politician currently cooling in June or kirikiri prison. Chebi your buhari don release orji kalu even then the evidence is Clare. What happened to ganduje money dollar pocketer, just recently his wife also was invited by effc for financial case. They are decieving us with corruption arrest why they embezzle the fat portion. Don't worry one day another party will come to power it will shock you that all the so called money been borrowed were used to sponsor bandit or been embezzled

2 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Toosure70: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
No regret, we only have regret in one man
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Kalubolt(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
[s]Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by bolaayenimo: 2:07pm
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk
this is the first time in naija history that i have seen top politicans , sinators governors and top govt personnel getting arrested and locked up. i dont care what your explanation about this is. my point is , it has never happened before in naija.
when pdp was in power, all these nollywood oloshos turned it into their headquarters, u will see hoes like genevive, omotola etc getting oon, ffn dcon and all those top awards meant for real people that have contributed to naija. you will see hoes entering aso rock as if its their papa house.

You be Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
NAIJA POLITRCKS NO BE T ABOUT PARTY NA SOOLDIERS DEY RULE BOTH EX SOOLDIERs AND SERVIN.NA ARRANGEE BE ELECTION,WURU WURU TO D ANSWEER pLlKE WAYOO MATHEMATICS.Go fact check rulership history of naija.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by galaxy2020(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
APC IS A DEMONIC PLAGUE!

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by NobleRace: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Racoon:
Meanwhile, same APC is still planning to foist a Bola Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo or Yahaya Bello and continue the suffering.Nigeria neither needs the APC or PDP but a complete disintegration of this failed entity.Then let all fathom out how they want to develop or survive.

Wrong perception. Stop voting for parties. APC didn't fail. Buhari did. Vote a credible candidate regardless of party, and Nigeria would be fine.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by BluntCrazeMan: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by shedy03(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

No wonder you are satanist.
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by mindtricks: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Very true, PDP folks failed woefully, but these APC crooks came and took the misgovernance thing all to a whole new level (the next level?).
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by eguarojeona: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
You could have done better.But on hindsight,Apc should never be allowed anywhere near power.They are a cancer.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by GenerationNext: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/nigerians-thought-pdp-wasnt-performing-but-they-now-regret-voting-apc-fintiri/
The first time Nigeria voted for APC it was a mistake but the second time it was mere stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Tayorshd2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

May god bless u for this point and it shall be well with us ..... Remain blessed smiley
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by eas01: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
twilliamx:
Because APC isn't performing doesn't mean PDP did any better, in fact PDP should be blamed for the emergence of APC because if they had done well no body and I mean nobody would have voted them out. Let's not forget that APC Is PDP....
I take God beg una. Make una vote right without sentiments in 2023 because we will all suffer bad decision not just the person taking the decision
And the military should be blamed for the emergence of PDP because if not for them we would have had other parties like Abeola party.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by SATANlST: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
rickyrex:
bro what you claim is on media but reality they don't exist. Tell me one governor, minister, or politician currently cooling in June or kirikiri prison. Chebi your buhari don release orji kalu even then the evidence is Clare. What happened to ganduje money dollar pocketer, just recently his wife also was invited by effc for financial case. They are decieving us with corruption arrest why they embezzle the fat portion. Don't worry one day another party will come to power it will shock you that all the so called money been borrowed were used to sponsor bandit or been embezzled
like i said i dont care what your explanation is. i have top guns in my family and they made us even feel above the law. once of the top guns that was arrested and later released happens to be my uncle. i no one mention names. my point is this has never happened in the history of naija before. them no born u well to arrest councilor not to talk of a sinator or gov
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Reeses: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

Chai!! I can’t believe this

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Burukutuhari: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

Ehhhh. No wander you're called Satan, and you shall remain Satan.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by JustforMen: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

who is locked up and who became a saint upon joining APC?
Is the act of locking people up an achievement?

but I grant your right to your opinion, sir

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by LivingTribunal: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. Thread of lamentation! Give them 1 derica of rice and #200 as voting palliative, they will sell their birthrights and make same mistakes again cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Yes Nigerians will make same mistake 20 times over. There's no point as APC is PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by seguno2: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

Chest that has been severely damaged by inflation, hunger, corruption, insecurity plus unemployment is what you are calling full? What kind of sick comedy is that
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by SATANlST: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Burukutuhari:

Ehhhh. No wander you're called Satan, and you shall remain Satan.
i am not satan, i am a satanist cool
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by SATANlST: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
seguno2:

Chest that has been severely damaged by inflation, hunger, corruption, insecurity plus unemployment is what you are calling full? What kind of sick comedy is that
na, youths made more money now than any time. stop spreading fake news
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by seguno2: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. Thread of lamentation! Give them 1 derica of rice and #200 as voting palliative, they will sell their birthrights and make same mistakes again cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

How far with your sensitisation drive to reduce the impact of voting palliative and stomach infrastructure among the people who are vulnerable to such
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Theresamay: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

U will live long
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by ello29(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
SATANlST:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi[/s]
pure garbage talk

you are wrong, you arrest without any evident is that what you mean? so you are among those people that will see and arrest the person because he is wearing a Gucci or Vasa or blur or dye your hair. you see what you have don to our police na?
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Kyf1: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by SATANlST: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
ello29:
you are wrong, you arrest without any evident is that what you mean? so you are among those people that will see and arrest the person because he is wearing a Gucci or Vasa or blur or dye your hair. you see what you have don to our police na?
no nigerian politician is clean
Re: Fintiri: Nigerians Thought PDP Wasn’t Performing But They Now Regret Voting APC by Babastrong(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=107110177]In my next life, if i hear Change...i will think twice before voting[ what if you hear "power". Both are the two confusing words i have ever known]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum / Emir Of Ilorin: Trending Video Of Protest In The Palace Was Not In Ilorin / We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.