Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Leave Abroad Men Alone!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Abroad Men Alone!! (1491 Views)

Ladies, Being More Feminine Will Serve You More! Leave Broke Men Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you're a lady living in Nigeria, use your two hands to draw your two ears.
Have you done that?
LEAVE ABROAD NIGERIAN MEN ALONE!
Leave them alone.
Most of these men are married and looking for a fun time. If a solid relationship is what you want, leave them alone.
From what I've seen and read, many of them are batshit crazy. Like the worst misogynist you can find. They don't rate women. THEY WILL USE AND DUMP YOU.
December is a month and a few days away. They'll soon start returning home. Stay away from them.
Don't say you weren't warned.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by FvckAllMods: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by advanceDNA: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:
Have you done that?
Leave them alone.
Most of these men are married and looking for a fun time. If a solid relationship is what you want, leave them alone.
From what I've seen and read, many of them are batshit crazy. Like the worst misogynist you can find. They don't rate women. THEY WILL USE AND DUMP YOU.
December is a month and a few days away. They'll soon start returning home. Stay away from them.

which one is use and dump...u women should stop feeling like tissue papers, you are human beings for crying out loud....
two people fvck each other and one person will start claiming use and dump....u use each other....its sex....

6 Likes

Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by onojaford(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:
Have you done that?
Leave them alone.

You should start a column for some newspapers. Your "insights" will definitely reach a larger audience who will at the same time find them handy.

1 Like

Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
onojaford:

You should start a column for some newspapers. Your "insights" will definitely reach a larger audience who will at the same time find them handy.
reply my DM
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by onojaford(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

reply my DM
Replied!
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by cooooooks(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
I Just Got Back biko.

I'd say that your chances of something real are much better if you previously knew the person or have known the person for years.

If the "abroad man" wants to "see your people" fter 2 months and just around December, be careful.
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ugly truth.
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Hintona(f): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

which one is use and dump...u women should stop feeling like tissue papers, you are human beings for crying out loud....
two people fvck each other and one person will start claiming use and dump....u use each other....its sex....

Anybody can be used and dumped not just women but this post applies to women.
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hintona:

Do how are people used and dumped... cos I don’t get the concept when it comes to two people having passionate sex with each other
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by JONSYN7154: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

reply my DM
reply my DM too.
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Boogyman557: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
cooooooks:
I Just Got Back biko.

I'd say that your chances of something real are much better if you previously knew the person or have known the person for years.

If the "abroad man" wants to "see your people" fter 2 months and just around December, be careful.
Detty, tearfilled December she go see. grin
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Pumpumking: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hintona:

Wow.so u all ready start tinkin about sexxxx..and then u complian u cant find mans on nairaland (u have no shance in life no find mans) angry
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Jeon(f): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

ban this dude undecided

Lollipop please don't do this to me
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by toujurs: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Hunger won't allow them listen attentively, My neighbour first son that works at canada and comes to lagos some times, this dude is so stingy ehn but yet he gets ladies faster to pull off, just only his accent alone, ladies are already pulling their pants. This guy doesn't spend much on ladies like me cry, because of his accent. cry
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2021
toujurs:
Hunger won't allow them listen attentively, My neighbour first son that works at canada and comes to lagos some times, this dude is so stingy ehn but yet he gets ladies faster to pull off, just only his accent alone, ladies are already pulling their pants. This guy doesn't spend much on ladies like me cry, because of his accent. cry
grin grin
Re: Leave Abroad Men Alone!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN

Real matters on top REAL MATTERZZZ.

WTF.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Secondary School Book(s) / American Rapper Takeoff Is Dead / Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.