Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip (569 Views)

Starting Small - Can You Start SPOT Trading On Binance With $10 / How Can I Get Verified On Binance / Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by Johnsonclement(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
To get verify on binance as be a major issue for somebody and this has limit their trading capacitybecause they not have recommended ID to get verify on binance.Get verify on binance and others platform.Things you must have
1. your NIN number
2. the phone number that is link to NIN number
check my signature,you will see my WhatsApp number.Get verify now and start trading.
Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by Hundredfold4lif(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please don't send your NIN to anyone.
Tell me "Thank you"!

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by Johnsonclement(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
Please don't send your NIN to anyone.
Tell me "Thank you"!
I don't ask anyone to send his/her to me.I will only teach the individual how to get verify on binance.
Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by ucybaby(f): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Johnsonclement:

I don't ask anyone to send his/her to me.I will only teach the individual how to get verify on binance.
Why not show it here?

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by Crowwejihadist: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
ucybaby:

Why not show it here?

You wise abeg.

If truly he Is genuine as he claimed let him drop the information here.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by Johnsonclement(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

You wise abeg.

If truly he Is genuine as he claimed let him drop the information here.
I paid for the knowledge , nothing is free.Even in free town no free meal.But if you are among the first 20,you will surely pay a token.What I paid the person that thought me,I gained it back within days after I got verified on binance.
Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by Mayorsky07(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na today’!!! Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by nsiba: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Johnsonclement:

I paid for the knowledge , nothing is free.Even in free town no free meal.But if you are among the first 20,you will surely pay a token.What I paid the person that thought me,I gained it back within days after I got verified on binance.

Criminal
Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by dasauce(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Oga stop this your nonsense ways...

It's very easy to get verified on binance.. just ensure your informations are correctly updated and your phone camera support Facial Auto Tracking(Auto Focus).

Below is a screenshot from mine and nobody helped in getting it done for me.

Please endeavour to enable 2-Factor authentication on your account and NEVER release your account information to anyone ooo.

If you're stucked, get help from support and they'll assist you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How You Can Get Verify On Binance With Your NIN Slip by Johnsonclement(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2021
nsiba:

Criminal
Criminal,I believed that you don't know the meaning,I don't scam anyone,I only teach people how to get verified on binance because binance does not accept NIN slip anymore and I teach them how they can get verified. I believed in karma laws,I don't scam anyone.Unlike you that called someone you have not see,meet or do any business with before criminal.May God forgive you,you want information for free.I paid for the information and I gained my money the first week I got verified on binance.

(1) (Reply)

Food-stuff Exportation Guide / Affordable Loan Sources / Unique 4 Bedroom Duplex For A Small 30x50ft Plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.