Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? (2519 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start In Nigeria With 4million? / Profitable Business To Start With 4million Naira In January 2021 / 4 Ways In Which Local Retailers Can Beat Amazon And Other Online Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by smcotty(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
If He Can Do Storage Business I Can Be His Lead, I'm a student of federal polytechnic Bida.

Here people buy beans during the harvest time n store till planting season when the price is higher n sell to make profit. As at August a bag of old beans sold for 105k in Onitsha, 90k in Lagos.

A 100kg bag of beans is currently at 30k per bag
Store for storage is 25k per year
Chemical is for storage 10k for 6 months.

With 2million he can buy up to 60 bags and sort every expenses involved.
By April next year he can sell each bag for 80k each.

80k x 60 = 4.8million
That's 2.8million net profit in 6 months.

These are practical things and not just paper works.

I bought 5 bags last year at 18k each and sold for 50k each at February this year

There are other farm crops like

Egusi
Rice
Millet
Yam

But none of them will give you ROI that beans gives.

1 Like

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Flobam: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2021
smcotty:
If He Can Do Storage Business I Can Be His Lead, I'm a student of federal polytechnic Bida.

Here people buy beans during the harvest time n store till planting season when the price is higher n sell to make profit. As at August a bag of old beans sold for 105k in Onitsha, 90k in Lagos.

A 100kg bag of beans is currently at 30k per bag,intrested,08035979862,,let's chart on whatshap.

80k x 60 = 4.8million

I bought 5 bags last year at 18k each and sold for 50k each at February this year

Egusi
Rice
Millet
Yam

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Fuckthamods: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are welcomed sir.Yes I've got business ideas and wish to venture into pharmaceuticals as soon as I round up my studies.It's actually my area of specialization.
Have an idea on how one can start importation?
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Kahbahsah: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2021
franchasng:
Barbing salon to me don't have much prospect.....its just a business one uses to hold on while planning on a bigger stuff. This guy is old enough to settle down....barbing salon in the area he lives cannot carry a family if not he will fall back to me.

That's the issue bro.....before you venture into a business, check how existing ones and their owners are faring to know how far you can go in that business

Every business that is scalable has prospects. What if he can set up 10 barbing saloons in different locations and monitors them properly? That's huge daily income.

Don't underestimate any business, just ask the question: "is it scalable?" If yes, then you're good to go
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Have an idea on how one can start importation?
No sir
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
smcotty:

80k x 60 = 4.8million

Egusi
Rice
Millet
Yam

This is more of an investment not a business he can run and keep busy daily.

Honestly the business sound good but with the region involved, its risky, I would have just invested not for him but to give it a try myself but the risk is much and I don't have control over it.

Do they have soybeans and groundnut in large quantity to supply in Lagos like weekly?

1 Like

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by kabsun(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2021
I can supply groundnut to Lagos at good price. I stay in Kano.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by smcotty(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
This is more of an investment not a business he can run and keep busy daily.

Honestly the business sound good but with the region involved, its risky, I would have just invested not for him but to give it a try myself but the risk is much and I don't have control over it.

Do they have soybeans and groundnut in large quantity to supply in Lagos like weekly?

Okay I'd accept that the very risk you see here is that you are not in total control of the business, I've been here since 2016 and I can tell you that Niger Is One Of The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria Quote Me Anywhere.

If You Want Supply Of Soya Beans and Groundnut In Large Quantity Yes You Can Get any volume you want weekly, farming is the major source of Income for the Nupes and Gbagyis. Yes there is abundance of soya beans and groundnut, didn't talk bout it because iont have the market for it.

I really wish we can work together cos I'm just a student who doesn't want to have anything with labour market, I'm Lagos Based, Abule Egba To Be Precise, if handle your investment for you, I'd treat like it's mine.

I've handle handle Yam Business Before For a Man, bought Yam From Beji here in Niger State and sold in mile 12 Lagos, made profit of 180k from 500k investment in 1 week and man said it's too small so we parted ways amicably.

You can just hit me up via 07064905076 so we can even discus better.

1 Like

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by smcotty(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
smcotty:

Okay I'd accept that the very risk you see here is that you are not in total control of the business, I've been here since 2016 and I can tell you that Niger Is One Of The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria Quote Me Anywhere.

If You Want Supply Of Soya Beans and Groundnut In Large Quantity Yes You Can Get any volume you want weekly, farming is the major source of Income for the Nupes and Gbagyis. Yes there is abundance of soya beans and groundnut, didn't talk bout it because iont have the market for it.

I really wish we can work together cos I'm just a student who doesn't want to have anything with labour market, I'm Lagos Based, Abule Egba To Be Precise, if handle your investment for you, I'd treat like it's mine.

I've handle handle Yam Business Before For a Man, bought Yam From Beji here in Niger State and sold in mile 12 Lagos, made profit of 180k from 500k investment in 1 week and man said it's too small so we parted ways amicably.

I know of a businessman that bought 350 bags of Egusi at the rate of 10k each, in August this year, omorr right now a bag goes for 40k in the market, so do your calculations, there's huge ROI in storage business, Loads of Igbo men comes from Onitsha During Harvest Seasons to buy and store grains.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
smcotty:

The soybeans and ground nut supply will most likely be for factory production purpose once set probably 2022.

To be honest with you, your agro product storage business proposal sound really viable but I have to also be honest with you, insecurity in Nigeria now makes one scared of investing outside certain states.

I will give it a thought and see. Being tempted but at the same time being cautious
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by smcotty(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
The soybeans and ground nut supply will most likely be for factory production purpose once set probably 2022.

To be honest with you, your agro product storage business proposal sound really viable but I have to also be honest with you, insecurity in Nigeria now makes one scared of investing outside certain states.

I will give it a thought and see. Being tempted but at the same time being cautious

Alright Then Thank You Very Much
Look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
smcotty:

Alright Then Thank You Very Much
Look forward to hearing from you.
You are well welcomed
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by logicalhumour: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Carry that money and put in a pension-like fund (a.k.a get life annuity or something)

I know about a company that will give you 40k/month on that sum (which is 10k per week) and you still own your 4mil —in case you want to pull out anytime after 5 years or so.

Edit: oh, sorry, I misread your post to 10k weekly.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by clothingonline(m): 1:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Hear to read
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Tobichuks08: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
logicalhumour:
Carry that money and put in a pension-like fund (a.k.a get life annuity or something)

I know about a company that will give you 40k/month on that sum (which is 10k per week) and you still own your 4mil —in case you want to pull out anytime after 5 years or so.

Edit: oh, sorry, I misread your post to 10k weekly.
can you list the company please thanks
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Theophinio(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
smcotty:

80k x 60 = 4.8million

Egusi
Rice
Millet
Yam

Boss. Groundnut or egusi which is less risky for storage in terms of price crash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business / Nigerian Men Now Sell Sperm / 280 Naira = 1 Dollar, Is Dangote's Prediction Coming True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.