Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business (2518 Views)

5 Major Problems We Entrepreneur's Face / 5 Big Mistakes To Avoid When Starting A Business. / 10 Powerful Tips To Note When Starting A Photography Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business by conceptkid(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2013
please my dear forumite i will like to know what are the possible challenges entrepreneur face when starting a business because i will like to go into business sometime later thank you
Re: Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business by acidtalk: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2013
Click on my handle and go through my past threads on Business and Career. I assure you, you will have more than enough information you so desire to have. Up to 10 of them in number.
Re: Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business by Ejiogbe(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Budding entrepreneurs in Nigeria are faced with numerous challenges in starting businesses. Such challenges include :
1. Ignorance of the type of business to engage in,
2. The lack of willingness to learn the ropes from experienced business persons because most people do not like paying to learn.( i.e everything should be free,
3. The lack of adequate business plan,
4. Inadequate capital outlay for the business and mismanagement of available funds,
5. The nearly incurable desire to succeed and get rich quickly,
6. the desire to do it all alone,
and a host of others.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: Challenges Entrepreneur Face When Starting A Business by tpia5: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
there are many challenges.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Goes On Dragons Den, Wants Money To Start A Church. / I Can't Help Saying It But My Guy Is Very Foolish / How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.