Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video (4765 Views)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Can Bakassi Peninsula Be Retrieved From Cameroon? / Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Abdul05: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

America , Ireland , China , south Sudan I can name over 50 countries that did it so relax
I don't wan general orji to die untimely death ni grin oh! What a poor man

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by OldNairalander(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
A few observations from the press release.

1) They appear poorly funded.
2) The ability of the leader may be questionable.
3) They may have been brought together by some ex politicians or big men.
4) They do not have the necessary capacity in personnel or weapons to wage and sustain conventional warfare.

5) Announcing plans before execution is questionable and may be for merely the dramatic advantage.

All in all, nothing much to offer except a good nuisance value, which is also good.

I have been hearing of this group before IPOB.
It's just a ragtag group that could easily be bought over.
On a serious note, IPOB may have some misfits among them but they're the most highly sophisticated freedom fighting group Africa have seen in recent times.
I have taken time to study their mode of operation yet I can't fully figure it out and I must say the fg should be careful in dealing with them. Infact they have gone beyond the level of game the fg is playing seriously.

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
It will be surprising if the group do not win the next comedy series from Nolywood. Huh, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by AfricanColumbus: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
OldNairalander:

On a serious note, IPOB may have some misfits among them but they're the most highly sophisticated freedom fighting group Africa have seen in recent times.
I have taken time to study their mode of operation and I must say the fg should be careful in dealing with them. Infact they have gone beyond the level of game the fg is playing seriously.

Correct.
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by cheruv: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
mrvitalis:
Cross river is not biafra yen yen yen
If they've truly conquered the peninsula, then it's a good thing... But expanding from there takes a good strategist! cool
The state Cross River has a population that's majority pro Biafra, also not densely populated, so with a series of tactical manoeuvres, the Nigerian army in the state can be decisively beaten and all the territories East of the River Cross occupied.
With the occupation of the territories sandwiched between the River and the Ambazonian/Cameroonian border, the invading army can rest and regroup for further offensives West across the River into AK, Abia and Ebonyi states.
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by sreamsense: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
mrvitalis:
And is it biafra? Is it because BNG/ESN are inside bush? Only two Nigeria air force helicopters are enough to level these miscreants and turn them to past tense. They should just call themselves association of those that want to commit sucide by getting prepare to face Nigeria and Cameroon

6 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Afamed: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
meccuno:
but how come I don't see you in any other thread apart from an IPOB or Biafra thread?
Don't be silly. I don't owe you any explanation
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Biafrarep(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
That Bakassi peninsula is going to be Africa's version of Kasmir. They should form a guerilla force there and fight against the Camerounian gendermes.

Handing over Bakassi to Cameroun was a very stupid act.
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Kinematics: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bakassi Peninsula in Akwa Ibom?

Op you smoke weed?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by meccuno: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Afamed:

Don't be silly. I don't owe you any explanation
How much are they paying you? undecided
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Mossadd: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheruv:

If they've truly conquered the peninsula, then it's a good thing... But expanding from there takes a good strategist! cool
The state Cross River has a population that's majority pro Biafra, also not densely populated, so with a series of tactical manoeuvres, the Nigerian army in the state can be decisively beaten and all the territories East of the River Cross occupied.
With the occupation of the territories sandwiched between the River and the Ambazonian/Cameroonian border, the invading army can rest and regroup for further offensives West across the River into AK, Abia and Ebonyi states.
you don watch too much American movie.......live no be movie bro

4 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by JOemmy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
He wants to fight a war with just these five soldiers? He is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by SRAROFDAVID: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
BigSarah:
Drama group, No violence ...

IPOB Inability to Manage the agitation sensibly, has given rise to More direction less groups
go back and read the post again then come back and show me where you see any mention of IPOB
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin grin I wish I could record me laughing and post .... ships you no get ... tanks you no get .... airpower you no get ... intercontinental ballistic missile you no get.... AK47 wey you get, you don want kill the whole of South East continue ...Absolute power truly corrupt absolutely....zone run by war lords loading..... better embrace peace, the world is afraid of our collective potential, so they are funding you to break us up.... it is not about resource but our super minds and of course the resource ... the more we are dead the more they can pillage on the resource for themselves... biko borrow sense if you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by mabea: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
OldNairalander:

I have taken time to study their mode of operation yet I can't fully figure it out and I must say the fg should be careful in dealing with them. Infact they have gone beyond the level of game the fg is playing seriously.
Akuko
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by poiZon: 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Trimjos:

Let's talk about Bandits collecting tax in sokoto and the ones kidnapping students in Daura katsina. We will move to zamfara after that.
Niger state is calling please... Na urgent call, maje una pick up
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by ActuaRise696969: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2021
They would have had a case if they called themselves Bakassi National Guard. But Biafra is the best brand for secession which is a future possible State.

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by bdon123(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Abdul05:
Dead men on parade grin grin

General orji,

Didn't you see the sign post after the civil war

"Never take up arms against the federal troops"
Aboki n desire to hav 1 enslaved Nigeria.I do not support them bt this is 21st century.Naija cannot win a war against d southeast.Evem wen they were nothing how well did Nigeria do
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Whiteangel1234: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2021
grin
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Eze2000(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Afamed:
It will be surprising if IPoB do not win the next comedy series from Nolywood

OR you win the idiocy version. Does that look like ipob to You?

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Cherez: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2021
mrvitalis:
Please it is not and this is the major mistake some of us keep making
Please this Biafra should exclude any non-Igbo group for now, then if they wanna join of their own volition fine
I think this news is a joke as Cross River has their own Awka-Cross nation drive
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Really?

Shey it won't end in tears bayi?
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by mrvitalis(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Cherez:

Please it is not and this is the major mistake some of us keep making
Please this Biafra should exclude any non-Igbo group for now, then if they wanna join of their own volition fine
I think this news is a joke as Cross River has their own Awka-Cross nation drive
And people like me are pushing for Igbo nation
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

This people came before ipob get your facts right

So why are we just hearing about them?

Are you one of them?
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by mrvitalis(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2021
TripleOh7:

So why are we just hearing about them?

Are you one of them?
U only retain what you want it's life simple
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

U only retain what you want it's life simple

These Biafra National Guard people, are they paid by Biafra government or they go to work in the morning and resume their guard duties at the creeks in the evening?

I'm just curious ni o.
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by oyatz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
SlayerForever:
I've grabbed my popcorn.

What surprises me sometimes about this whole thing is that before now no such thing exists. Massob didn't get to this. BZM despite being very aggressive didn't get to this. But suddenly there are so many of these groups. What changed really?

In this pix you can see some female fighters.

Increased wave of nationalism and cries for secession made the difference.

During the civil war, Ojukwu recruited,trained and deployed Children and girls to the war front as Biafran soldiers. Sadly, in the heat of battles, many of them lost their lives.

The lucky girl- soldiers are quick to offer sex to the Federal troops in exchange for sparing their lives (they often scream 'please don't shoot me, just fuuuck me, don't kill me abeg').

In this way, many Federal troops (mostly Agatu,Fulani, Tiv and some Yoruba ex-prisoners that were conscripted into the Army from Ikoyi Prison) sired many children between 1967-1970.
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by Fahdiga(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Afamed:
It will be surprising if IPoB do not win the next comedy series from Nolywood
What a sick comment
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by oyatz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
cheruv:

Have you planted enough crops to feed your people and made adequate plans for the supplies of medicines in case another blockage is effected ,so you won't be accussing your opponents of not feeding you during the war?
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by BENEFICIAL12(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
HOW DID THEY EVEN MANAGED TO GET UNIFORM AND GUNS?
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by SlayerForever: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
oyatz:

Increased wave of nationalism and cries for secession made the difference.

During the civil war, Ojukwu recruited,trained and deployed Children and girls to the war front as Biafran soldiers. Sadly, in the heat of battles, many of them lost their lives.

The lucky girl- soldiers are quick to offer sex to the Federal troops in exchange for sparing their lives (they often scream 'please don't shoot me, just fuuuck me, don't kill me abeg').

In this way, many Federal troops (mostly Agatu,Fulani, Tiv and some Yoruba ex-prisoners that were conscripted into the Army from Ikoyi Prison) sired many children between 1967-1970.

Stop sharing details of your deranged fantasy to me bro.

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by oyatz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
SlayerForever:

Stop sharing details of your deranged fantasy to me bro.

It's reality, not fantasy.

Ask people who fought in the war, they will tell you the naked truth (sometimes unpleasant truths) if they want to be sincere.

I know an Igbo man (my late dad's acquittance) who told me so many things that happened on the war fronts.

If DNA tests were to be conducted on some people who were born between 1967-1970 in the S/East, you will be surprised about their paternity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoever Wears This Bifran Rigalia must Looks Like a Native Doctor / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA / Twitter Users Are Now Blocking Peter Gringory Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.