Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video (4786 Views)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Can Bakassi Peninsula Be Retrieved From Cameroon? / Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by SlayerForever: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
oyatz:

It's reality, not fantasy.

Ask people who fought in the war, they will tell you the naked truth (sometimes unpleasant truths) if they want to be sincere.

I know an Igbo man (my late dad's acquittance) who told me so many things that happened on the war fronts.

If DNA tests were to be conducted on some people who were born between 1967-1970 in the S/East, you will be surprised about their paternity.

Your fantasies did not happen.
Re: Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video by oyatz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
SlayerForever:

Stop sharing details of your deranged fantasy to me bro.

An estimated 200,000 soldiers of the Nigerian Army fought during the civil war, most of whom were youngmen between the ages of 18-30 years. These were young men with high testoterone, already used to sex , taking away from their families to fight in the war.
The FG made provisions for their feedings, shelter, weapons and healthcare but made no provisions for their sexual needs.

Who did these soldiers sleep with during the 30 month period of the war? It will be very naive to assume that they observed sexual abstinence during this period.

The truth of the matter is that these soldiers slept with women in the areas of their operations and these inevitably led to pregnancies in some cases.

It's a known fact that during wars, the soldiers sleep with the women they see around especially in conquered territories and some girls/women deliberately provide sexual services for the soldiers in exchange for certain favours like protection, getting a pass to travel to some areas to see their loved ones or getting access to food and some relief materials.

It's an unpalatable fact that we may not like to discuss but it happens.

So many bad things happen during wars, so we should always pray not to witness another war.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia To Construct 8,500 Housing Units For Civil Servants / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot / "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.