Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria (1786 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
I laugh when people from South West make noise about Tinubu and Yemi Osinbajo becoming president of Nigeria cheesy grin Today is 27/10/2021 both of them will never be President come 2023 if you like insult me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
I pray that God almighty keep us all alive to witness 2023 and beyond but let it be on record that Tinubu and Osinbajo will not be Nigeria president.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Kokolet11: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Known fact

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Idemili2023: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lamentations over failed ipob strategy, nobody from the SE is in first 10 consideration of likely to become president in 2023.

It can paiiiiiiiin!!?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by funshint(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
If God says they'll be the next president of this country, madam your prayer is useless. They might just be the saviour this country has been waiting for. Stop causing yourself!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ovamboland:
Lamentations over failed ipob strategy, nobody from the SE is in first 10 consideration of likely to become president in 2023.

It can paiiiiiiiin!!?
I will reply you in 2023 I hope you won't run away by then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
funshint:
If God says they'll be the next president of this country madam your prayer is useless.

God can not give us useless president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by NyamiriFlathead: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yeebow sef
Nah only you talk am ooh, no be all nigerians, so tinubu or osibanjo no need your inconsequential vote

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Yeebow sef
Nah only you talk am ooh, no be all nigerians, so tinubu or osibanjo no need your inconsequential vote
We will see in 2023 cool

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by funshint(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Both candidates are 10x better than any other candidate you can ever suggest. With any of this two in power Nigeria will only get better.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
funshint:

Both candidates are 10x better than any other candidate you can ever suggest. With any of this two in power Nigeria will only get better.
Your people said the same thing about buhari

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Pass11: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by funshint(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Buhari doesn't have the intellectual and leadership capacity of Osinbajo or Tinubu. They are miles apart.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by yommen: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

We followed what we were told about Buhari's previous involvement in power because we were either kids or not yet born then. Even I dont Tinubu's President, we witnessed the massive development he instituted in the Lagos you and your people so cherish. However, one needs not be told that Osinbajo is a better option considering his performance when he was acting president only once.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Cholls(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
My brother/sister why did you say that
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by NyamiriFlathead: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

We will see in 2023 cool
mrs shukudi pls go and sleep, nobody takes you people seriously again, so madam nobody cares if inconsequential 5% people don't vote for tinubu or osibanjo

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
funshint:

Buhari doesn't have the intellectual and leadership capacity of Osinbajo or Tinubu. They are miles apart.
No different between Tinubu,osinbajo and buhari and before I forget Yemi Osinbajo is still part of failed buhari government.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
yommen:

We followed what we were told about Buhari's previous involvement in power because we were either kids or not yet born then. Even I dont Tinubu's President, we witnessed the massive development he instituted in the Lagos you and your people so cherish. However, one needs not be told that Osinbajo is a better option considering his performance when he was acting president only once.

Both will not be president come 2023 mark my word today 27/10/2023
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
mrs shukudi pls go and sleep, nobody takes you people seriously again, so madam nobody cares if inconsequential 5% people don't vote for tinubu or osibanjo
We shall see in 2023
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Afamsi: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
funshint:

What did you smoke?. I hope its not detergent?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by funshint(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

No different between Tinubu,osinbajo and buhari and before I forget Yemi Osinbajo is still part of failed buhari government.
A VP has limited powers so you can't guage his capability by his boss' performance. Buhari is widely known to be closed minded. He's someone who is not easily opened to new ideas. So what do you expect Osinbajo to do when absolute power remains with the president. You all know this but your ethnic bigotry won't allow you to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by funshint(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Afamsi:
What did you smoke?. I hope its not detergent?
I smoked "The Truth". Wanna have some drag?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
[[s]quote author=funshint post=107119835]
A VP has limited powers so you can't guage his capability by his boss' performance. Buhari is widely known to be closed minded. He's someone who is not easily opened to new ideas. So what do you expect Osinbajo to do when absolute power remains with the president. You all know this but your ethnic bigotry won't allow you to say the truth.[/quote][/s]
He should resign no excuse for his failure mister man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Afamsi: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
funshint:
I smoked "The Truth". Wanna have some drag?
No o... But the truth you smoke ran away through your nose and ear. It didnt go down
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is handwriting of Ipob.
Even PDP that zone chairman to the north, no credible southern candidate hence throw open the presidency. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Shooyie: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is comedy to my ears. They both haven't mentioned a thing about 2023 sef and these things are flying around? Lol!
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Karac: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

How come he gave us Buhari? ABI na satan give us that one? cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by DanHaske: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I laugh when people from South West make noise about Tinubu and Yemi Osinbajo becoming president of Nigeria cheesy grin Today is 27/10/2021 both of them will never be President come 2023 if you like insult me.
It's not for you to decide

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

So who is your candidate?
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
I will bring up this thread in 2023 cool
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Guestlander: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2021
One of them is going to be the next president. The only problem is that, if Nigeria is not restructured whoever it is will not achieve anything.
Nigeria is structured to fail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Supporters Lure Peter Obi To APC, Promise Him SGF / Muslim Muslim Tickets: A Jihadist Agenda Against Christians — By Bolaji Akinyemi / Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.