Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria (1826 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by LajaLaba: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I laugh when people from South West make noise about Tinubu and Yemi Osinbajo becoming president of Nigeria cheesy grin Today is 27/10/2021 both of them will never be President come 2023 if you like insult me.
IPOB boy go siddon!u be God? muppet
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2021
LajaLaba:
IPOB boy go siddon!u be God? muppet
I'm not God but God is speaking through me cool
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by louqas: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I laugh when people from South West make noise about Tinubu and Yemi Osinbajo becoming president of Nigeria cheesy grin Today is 27/10/2021 both of them will never be President come 2023 if you like insult me.

Na you be God now.....we don hear you
No problem as far as its a yorubaman that will become president.....
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2021
funshint:
If God says they'll be the next president of this country, madam your prayer is useless. They might just be the saviour this country has been waiting for. Stop causing yourself!
God cannot be mocked, he wont install a known theif or a proven liar as president when he means well for the nation.
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2021
funshint:

Buhari doesn't have the intellectual and leadership capacity of Osinbajo or Tinubu. They are miles apart.

Thank you, we will not be fooled again.
keep your sweet mouth for one side. Nigerians dont need a burdillon bullion van theif or a lamb faced- snake tongued liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by durangokid: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2021
funshint:

Both candidates are 10x better than any other candidate you can ever suggest. With any of this two in power Nigeria will only get better.
. The same fubu you people gave us in 2015 , Nigerians are very very awake now
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by durangokid: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
mrs shukudi pls go and sleep, nobody takes you people seriously again, so madam nobody cares if inconsequential 5% people don't vote for tinubu or osibanjo
. You called them 5% but there is were their 95% will go
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Sergio101(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2021
cool
May God grant us good health and life.
2023 is at corner already.

I stand with you nwanyiogwashi....... they won't smell that seat.

Do you guys know the reason??............ Because the beat will play back on shuffle....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by durangokid: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Guestlander:
One of them is going to be the next president. The only problem is that, if Nigeria is not restructured whoever it is will not achieve anything.
Nigeria is structured to fail.
. The guy is saying the truth, I don't know who is going to be the president of Nigeria come 2023 but for Tinubu and Osibanjo I am very sure they can never be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Piggiiddiioott amaka embarassed

Osinbajo will emerge by God's grace. Amen.
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2021
They go to bed with bitterness they wake up with bitterness.
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kokolet11:
Known fact

Gbam
If it has happened (that one of the two becomes presidiot) then I will know that Nigeria is truly cursed by the gods.
Re: Tinubu And Yemi Osinbajo Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by AbdulAkpan: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nwanyiogwashi,is this a prophetic revelation? What makes you think so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Run For Nigerian President, This Is How Much You Need To Have! / Akpabio To Withdraw From Presidential Race! / Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.