Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews (35239 Views)

E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by omoluka: 2:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Anything like convert your e - naira to e- dollar? Will this e-naira slow down the slide of naira against major currencies? Hmm...

1 Like

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:28am On Oct 28, 2021
The way Nigeria Air vanished on radar.... anything about this government is scam they should stop fooling themselves trying to look good

1 Like

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Metobime(m): 2:48am On Oct 28, 2021
E-money will be happy that his competitor E-naira have disappeared into the thin air.

1 Like

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Lessel: 3:05am On Oct 28, 2021
It's good for well-meaning Nigerians to be careful with this government and anything the government hypes. You'll just have your peace as the world cannot give it. Anytime I see their projects and schemes, I just move on with life, I don't read, not to talk of partaking in a program that has failed from inception. Mcheew.

4 Likes

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Qpid5(m): 3:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Fejoku:
Nice one. It's fire for fire. I wonder how these sahelian terrorists think they can be smarter than southern youths who have gone, seen and conquered different areas all around the world. They will learn the hard way and we shall avenge our dead.
Death to the fulani controlled terrorist government.
wetin cum bring this one into this matter now?
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Qpid5(m): 3:33am On Oct 28, 2021
byrron:

Were they supposed to give it a 5 star for getting no value after downloading the app?
look, let's assume you had only your dad's contact on your phone, then you installed whatsapp and unfortunately, ur dad isn't on whatsapp.. So tell me, of what use is the whatsapp to you and would you rate it high when you ain't using it?
what i mean here is that, e-naira was lunched just some days bad, it should be giving enough time so it could used by many and that's the only way it will yield result
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by macrodata(m): 3:46am On Oct 28, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Please o..... How many e-nairas makes one dollar, I want to check something
Arbitrageur! N200/$1
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Comedian2019: 3:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Let's watch and hear from lie Mohd. This time around, the old fool should suspend play store.
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by olaniyilukman(m): 3:49am On Oct 28, 2021
aremuforlife:
Those that gave negative reviews thought they are harming Buhari, NO.
We are doing ourselves, a thousand miles begins with a mile. I don't see any bad in the digital wallet, it is an innovation that needs to be encouraged.
Mr Man, it seems you belong to the class of Hausa/ Fulani slave because if not you will not come here and defend the useless app with useless economy value, I personally downloaded the app immediately it was launched and the whole process of registration doesn't make any sense at all.. How would they requested for email match with bvn when they knew alot of Nigerians don't have email when BVN registration started

2 Likes

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Knows(m): 3:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Abeg Wetin E- for Nigeria that they creating enaira? Dark corntree we are still in 1899 in 9ja.
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Danisaint112:
Buhari should ban Google playstore now. Bunch of idiots. Once it is re-uploaded I'm going there to drop my own review. Since they don't want us to prosper they won't prosper. Bunch of Thief's.

Really? So the app was working perfectly well but play store decided to take it down right?
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Drogunov: 4:04am On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Give them a break, they just dey onboard and una expect everything to run smoothly without issues.

Hmmm. Same Nigerian excuse for consistent incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Funflipper: 4:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Super1759:

Too much English is not good.. Go and sleep

lol, the guy just dey "onboard" so you expect am not to goof?
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by rolams(m): 4:32am On Oct 28, 2021
They didn't award the contract to any Nigerian Tech company to avoid Bleep up according to what they said earlier. Now their big brain super giant oyinbo Tech is fucking beyond UP! They failed to launch on the 1st of October as earlier planned. Now, it is App error. E-currency wey no get blockchain! When are we going to get things right oooo!

1 Like

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Ever8090: 4:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Fejoku:
Nice one. It's fire for fire. I wonder how these sahelian terrorists think they can be smarter than southern youths who have gone, seen and conquered different areas all around the world. They will learn the hard way and we shall avenge our dead.
some of una mumu ehnnn!!!....
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by lesbiconverter: 4:36am On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Give them a break, they just dey onboard and una expect everything to run smoothly without issues.
everything northerners try to impose on Nigerians to cash out will continue to fail. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by NorthernersSuck: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Hahahahah.. Cow app ,now e-bubu app..

Buhari will be addressing the nation tomoro-- To ban Google play store with immediate effect grin

No kind of pussy wey Mohammed Neva fvck shocked

Hahahahaha Oga trade with caution ooooo, this market wey you wan buy so, which Muhammad are you referring to?
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by NorthernersSuck: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2021
aremuforlife:
We are doing ourselves, a thousand miles begins with a mile. I don't see any bad in the digital wallet, it is an innovation that needs to be encouraged.

Aboki see how you dey embarrass yourself before the public, common sense you no get, wetin good about this your Buhari E-Naira?

1 Like

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Bigchristo: 4:55am On Oct 28, 2021
aremuforlife:
You’re a confuse person for saying this, Naira values in commercial markets and foreign exchange rates is shrinking daily they should focus on restoring the value and boost the economy instead of trying to lunch E-Naira the value remain the same regardless of any platform you’re using it

3 Likes

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by anataala: 5:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Fake news the app is in both google play stand apple enemies of progress
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/e-naira-app-vanishes-on-google-playstore-amid-poor-reviews/
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Divoc19(f): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Now they should learn.
Money is not everything. Nigerian government undecided
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Atikulated: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2021
What kind of analogy is this?

This is a national project that's projected to affect the nation's economy. The integrity of a nation relies on this project. It's not a child nor trial and error adventure.

Truth is, this is a total disgrace for the CBN and the nation. Young Nigerians have built much better and stable apps from their bedrooms in the country than this multimillion naira project by a foreign company.

Rubbish
Qpid5:
look, let's assume you had only your dad's contact on your phone, then you installed whatsapp and unfortunately, ur dad isn't on whatsapp.. So tell me, of what use is the whatsapp to you and would you rate it high when you ain't using it?
what i mean here is that, e-naira was lunched just some days bad, it should be giving enough time so it could used by many and that's the only way it will yield result

2 Likes

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by SmartPolician: 5:24am On Oct 28, 2021
aremuforlife:

You keep shut and learn.
They have already analysis the difference between eNaira and crypto. They are different things entirely, your eNaira is the same as your physical currency.

Stop arguing with Super1759 because you are exposing your ignorance. Nigeria doesn't need that eNaira. If it's not a stablecoin (crypto), e no fit resemble crypto. There's nothing in-between.

Cryptocurrency was developed on the blockchain to encourage decentralization. You cannot develop a digital coin to mimic the same cryptocurrency that you banned. It doesn't make any sense. Godwin Emefiele should be more worried about saving naira from free fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Mayng01(m): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2021
E naira E disaster.
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by LofiLogic: 5:29am On Oct 28, 2021
aremuforlife:

Bro I think you don't why they gave bad reviews. Most of the users got stuck signing up like 98% of the users

1 Like

Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by maxzzo1(m): 5:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Na der way failures
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Obadiahibrahim1(m): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2021
grin grin grin
SpecialAdviser:
I pity people that will transfer money to this app.

Hackers will use ur money for Christmas.
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by CSTR2: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2021
The economic sense in this govt is zero.
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 28, 2021
nextstep:

Er... eNaira sounds like fiat money to me. It's issued by the CBN, and its value is tied to the Naira. These are CBN's own words...

I confess I don't understand the point of eNaira, and here's why:

Reducing the expense of printing/handling physical cash:
A lot of Naira in circulation is digital anyway. I don't remember the last time I collected salary as cash... it's been transfer for years now, and I pay the majority of my bills online. Even nowadays buying parts, building materials, hiring labor... it's all transfer. Going clubbing? POS. Dining? and many places are offering POS as a regular means of payment.

Financial inclusion - many fintech companies have been making inroads, and CBN has been talking "cashless society" for years. Don't need an eNaira for that. Ironically, you pay a fee to fund your wallet from Naira; transferring to another person has a fee; and if they want to use that money in the real wold will incur another fee to convert back to Naira. Not sure why you need 3 transactions and the attendant cost and complexity.

Security: you can trace all bank transactions done with the regular Naira. Yes, one can hide naira under their mattress, and nothing stops them from converting eNaira to Naira and hiding it. If government was serious, it would clamp down on the stealing in the first place.

As far as I understand, eNaira is a currency you can't use if the app is unavailable or the servers are down; it still has transaction costs; it will fall against forex, since it's tied to naira.

What's the point again?

Thank you so much. This is my own worry concerning the eNaira
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by papin190: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2021
It was Aisha that told me this thing will not work, why did buhari now launch it. I shall never spell buhari starting with capital letter again.
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by heysquare(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Fejoku:
Anything that will bring the nation down brings you joy because of your hatred for the govt. What would you do if the app return to play store with improvement ? Stop the hate! Stop the bring the nation down syndrome if it doesn't affects you what about your neighborhood?
Re: E-Naira App Vanishes On Google Playstore Amid Poor Reviews by anambraamaka: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CHECKOUT & SHIP ON EBAY 950/$ / Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.