Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fg Puts Diezani's 30 Bras And Other Preperties For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fg Puts Diezani's 30 Bras And Other Preperties For Sale (848 Views)

"Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / Bangkok Locals Use Bras And Pants To Cover Their Face From Deadly Smog (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Puts Diezani's 30 Bras And Other Preperties For Sale by Drcombo: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
They are the world's most expensive Bra @ $12.5 Million (£ 8.5 Million) Heavenly star Bra by Sapphires and at it's center piece, a 90-Carats Emerald cut Diamond that was worth $10.6 Millions ( £7.28 Million at the time.

Re: Fg Puts Diezani's 30 Bras And Other Preperties For Sale by InfernoNig: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omo. See as people dey spend money.

Braaaaaaaaaaaa.

If na me, I nor go wear cloth cover the bra.
Re: Fg Puts Diezani's 30 Bras And Other Preperties For Sale by Drcombo: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
That woman lived a very flamboyant lifestyle when she was the minister of petroleum resources.
Re: Fg Puts Diezani's 30 Bras And Other Preperties For Sale by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
The pro Jonathans on nairaland are going to tell you it's not true, that they tryna smear her name
Re: Fg Puts Diezani's 30 Bras And Other Preperties For Sale by GOFRONT(m): 5:36am On Oct 28, 2021
I think she wore Golden pants all through her days as d Petroleum minister.........

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Him First - Young Ladies Fight Over Actor, Kenneth Aguba / Man Collapses After Discovering That His Wife Is His 'landlord' / Good Gbola Making Thick South African Lady Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.