Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Explode !! Cross Nude Video Goes Live On Snapchat Before Deleted – Watch Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Explode !! Cross Nude Video Goes Live On Snapchat Before Deleted – Watch Video (569 Views)

Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) / Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explode !! Cross Nude Video Goes Live On Snapchat Before Deleted – Watch Video by Aysup247: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Explode !! Cross Nude Video Goes Live On Snapchat Before Deleted – Watch Video
Former BBNAIJA housemate Cross in a viral nude video who got leaked online through Snapchat platform before deleted said the act is a simple mistake.
Just after the Tiwa sextape scandal got leaked and trending online here is another one that gets people talking and thinking the that the act is for publicity stunt aims at gaining people’s attention .

Cross the BBNAIJA housemate has come out to defend himself over his nude video clips that went viral on Snapchat platform before the video was deleted.

Cross said the act was a simple mistake that was happened to him and it was not intentional .

“It was a simple mistake it wasn’t a big deal, it was a mistake. Like I said earlier, I’m not really back with my phone so once in a while, I get to use it. So I didn’t know that Snapchat has changed a lot of its features,” he said.

Watch Video here
https://blendng.com/cross-nude-video-goes-live-on-snapchat-before-deleted/

(1) (Reply)

Six Pack Machine Shocking Features, Six Pack In 14 Days (video) / BBN: Angel Flaunts Newly Bought Range Rover SUV, Calls Herself A Real Hot Girl / DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Relationship With Kiddwaya (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.