Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss (1713 Views)

Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Tboss Shares Cool Beautiful Beach Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by jaybenugo: 6:00am On Oct 28, 2021
The Rate Of These Ridiculous "intentional Mistakes" Are About To Increase Because There Are No Repercussions - BBNaija's TBoss

Big Brother Naija star, TBoss, has stated that there is going to be an increase in the rate of "intentional mistakes" seen on social media recently because there are no repercussions, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote this after Big Brother Naija star, Cross mistakenly posted his nude video on Snapchat, a week after Tiwa Savage's sex video was also mistakenly posted on Snapchat by her new boyfriend.

She wrote on her Instagram story;

"There are mistakes and then there are intentional mistakes. And the rate of these ridiculous intentional mistakes are about to increase...you know why? Because there 're no repercussions. None at all. If only there were..."

https://igberetvnews.com/1404448/cross-tiwa-intentional-mistakes-increase-repercussions-tboss/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Intercession: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by benuejosh: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Everybody wants to stay relevant and noticed.

1 Like

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by gamefour: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2021
All the fame seekers will do anything
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by funshint(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Hmmn she's making sense here...everybody should be responsible for their nudes. Once your nude becomes public, there should be consequences. Lawmakers should look into this.
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by StagethemTVee: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2021
This babe showed Kemen that year. Unlike some married people smooching and shagging in the bbn house.
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2021
See this dirty pot calling Kettles black. What of her own intentional mistake of baring her full blown naked boobs on national TV in BBN house. Even her dad back then was disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by emmabest2000(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Intercession:
She's right

Who is she ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by DonBenny77(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Hypocrisy, someone whose bare tits are all over the www via same intentional mistake

1 Like

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Jakumo(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Na so. Women should definitely wait until they are heavily pregnant before publishing pictures for the whole world to see, whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Jakumo:
Na so. Women should definitely wait until they are heavily pregnant before publishing pictures for the whole world to see, whether they like it or not.
cheesy Lolz...her oWn intentiOnaL miStake, I dOnt take theSe Skankz seriOus__tha internet Wins again!

3 Likes

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by We4all: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Mmadu2:
See this dirty pot calling Kettles black. What of her own intentional mistake of baring her full blown naked boobs on national TV in BBN house. Even her dad back then was disappointed.

I wanted to say the same thing but you just took the words straight from my mouth. I guess she is suffering from amnesia.
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by siofra(f): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Hypocrite !!!

Don't be jealous, leak your own again if it's paining you like that.
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Charmingrascal(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Very true.

Intentional mistakes to trend.

All of you are the same.
Shameless lots
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2021
This same tboss is talking? She exposed herself intentionally & her silicon boobs are all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Derare(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by kenzysmith: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
This one that give birth to a child up till now no father still wan talk
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by kenzysmith: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Leaforever:
This same tboss is talking? She exposed herself intentionally & her boobs are all over the internet.
guy u deserve a small stout trust me
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Flexherbal(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Leaforever:
This same tboss is talking? She exposed herself intentionally & her silicon boobs are all over the internet.

Hmmmmm!

She needs to see this
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by KingTom(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jakumo:
I knew somebody would bring this upgrin grin
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't believe there are no repercussions for their actions.
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by free2ryhme: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Intercession:
Ok

You are keeping this spot to post scam
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by houseontherock: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
I guess she's tryna say: "If you post your nude pictures, don't call it a mistake...be deliberate about it like me"
Re: Cross/Tiwa: 'Intentional Mistakes' Increase As There Are No Repercussions- TBoss by SURElee(f): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Permit me to ask Tboss if her nudity she served in the BBN house were also intentional mistakes. Nonsense!

She is one of the and in the same boat with Tiwa and cross jare. Make she quiet, focus on her daughter. After she go video herself crying again.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshots: Bobrisky’s Former PA Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Every Night / June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) / “I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.