Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds (34766 Views)

Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians / Comparison Thread: OPPO Reno2 Vs Apple Iphone 11 / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
condom ni. ode

Continue to b deluded
Apple don use name finish you for Africa
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by RealEzee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oraimo dey try Sha

I kinda like EDIFIER more tho
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by autotrader014(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
One is a terrible fake made by chinese crooks while the other is an original product

Ode

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
My penis is not against the law.
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by olagamalin(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Unsuspecting people should not be deceived into buying anything Oraimo.

Majority of the "glowing and positive" comments here are essentially planted by the paid online reviewers of Oraimo, shine your eye ooo.

I have used a number of Oraimo products [i](particularly audio) [/i]and I can confidently assert without mincing words that their product leaves much to be desired. They are subpar and incredibly unreliable. If you use it continuously in good condition for 5 months without complaints, you are incredibly lucky.

Pls guys, times are hard... stop hoodwinking and deceiving your fellow Nigerians to spend their hard earned naira on a clearly inferior product. I'm going to pretend to ignore the baseless comparison BTW.

Finally, Pls let the authentic audiophiles drop suggestions of standard earbuds that can conpete against Apple.

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by hexenbiest: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nice comparison review, the quality of oraimo products are is not in question. I ordered the freepod 3 on Monday, and got it delivered today. The freepod 3 is amazing. The bass mode just wonderful blocks noise, and you can still hear your music even in a noisy area. I ordered mine via the link below...
https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds?variant=41201856479381

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by sunshineV(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
autotrader014:

Ode
ur papa
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Olayetan(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
nope. its fake cus its fake substandard shiit
how's it fake?
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by brightalo1010: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
u dnt have sense. iphone is not made in china

Just imagine this mumu ? little google search will help your stupidity and ignorance ? it is your types that will be arguing without any single research of fact , Aturu come and tell me what China is doing on the list , Zombieeee

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by InvestorRicky(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
One is a terrible fake made by chinese crooks while the other is an original product

Such a dumb statement from a person whose country can not Manufacture a common toothpick.

All apple products are manufactured in China by 95% Chinese engineers & each time idi0ts keep talking about Chinese making inferior products without knowing those are just for the African markets.
China accounts for 45% of the world manufacturing.

Mind you, hw many African citizens can afford the quality products that are shipped to the developed nations if such qualities alone are made available in African markets?

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by brightalo1010: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
u dnt have sense. iphone is not made in china

Phone Manufacturing Countries | Where Are They Made? | GES
https://gesrepair.com › where-are-iphones-manufactured
The components go to locations in China, the Czech Republic, Malaysia, Thailand, and South Korea among others. Although they're located in many countries, ...

3. The manufacture of the iPhone - The Ohio State University
https://u.osu.edu › iphone › 3-the-manufacture-of-the-i...
The manufacture of iPhone mostly takes place in East and Southeast Asia, where the labor force is cheap and abundant. China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, ...

I don't have sense abi ? after reading this I will know who no get sense . Mumu
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Mthumbie: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
take dis terrible marketer serious at ur own risk

You need to find a job and better your life.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by scarycuteface(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
RealEzee:
Oraimo dey try Sha

I kinda like EDIFIER more tho
couldn't have said it better. They're trying and they offer a better alternative to the more expensive brands.
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Iykenuwa(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
without sugarcoating, its a piece of shiit

Are you referring to your initial comment?
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Reeberry: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
see werey wey get sense
This comment just make me burst into laughter for here. grin
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by GetMeRight: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:

You are a disappointment to your gender and to those who spent money on you to give you education!
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
I've always said apple is an overhyped brand �
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Kennedy97: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
its fake made with cheap parts.

Go and find out where Apple gadgets are made and stop making noise
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by arthurwillia(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pofgrace:
I got the freepod 3 yesterday and I'm impressed it fits so well that I was thinking of changing my mind not to give the person I bought it for

How much is it
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Engrisaac(m): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

Welcome to my platform.

Do you need any kind of websites?? Including blog, business website, company's website, ICT website, E Commerce website, AI chatbot and lot more,
Also
Do you have a trading platform?? It is time to have your own online trading website

If you need a Trading / Broker website, Bitcoin investment website for trading platform, the best place to get it is here...

Call/WhatsApp 08166305591
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Pofgrace(m): 3:32am On Oct 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

How much is it
16k5
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Vickyguero17(m): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2021
sunshineV:
. Like as if no be the ones wey you dey always buy
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by massingale(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2021
winterlover:

Scam oooooooo
Beware oooooooo

Wow !! And I've been talking to him.
Tho he's yet to request for cash !
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Swiftboy(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2021
sunshineV:

modified: chai omo i really enjoyed this thread grin
Only if you know the apple freepod3 is also made in China.�
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by arthurwillia(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Pofgrace:
16k5

Omo they are doing promo now na, buy at 9900, didn’t you see that?
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Pofgrace(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

I didn't see that ooh I wan buy another one put me through the process
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Pofgrace(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

and u're sure it's the freepod 3 cos the price hasn't change from their official store on jumia and there's no form of promo going on on their website
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by najoomey(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2021
sunshineV:
its fake made with cheap parts.
Fake follow you to your sleep... We Africans got problem these apple people are over pricing things while you're here killing Oraimo market as they ready to makes life easier for African, we supposed to appreciate not call it fake and all the name.
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by winterlover: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2021
massingale:

Wow !! And I've been talking to him.
Tho he's yet to request for cash !
He will. He will tell you he has slots available.
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by sunshineV(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Swiftboy:

Only if you know the apple freepod3 is also made in China.�
apple freepod ko apple expensive pod ni. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.