Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch (2593 Views)

UK Government Dissolves, De-registers Nnamdi Kanu’s Indigenous People Of Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu: UN watch accuses FG of refusal to disclose arrest details / Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by chiefobdk2: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Joromi1:
Igbos are shouting Biafra everywhere but their body language is one Nigeria. Is that not stupidity? You want to leave the space called Nigeria but at can be found everywhere in the country you hate.
Begin an exodus from Lagos and all southwestern states today and people will take you seriously.

Until yoruba Muslims and yoruba Christians in other regions and countries move back to the South West.. We will be in your face buying up yoruba properties..
It will be good wen Igbos of Biafra own majority of properties in odua waste land

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by dasparrow: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
I told you all that the world is watching, did I not? Okay then.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by Hateandthunder: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44. This is a relatively important news that deserves fp.

I'm sure if it was against IPOB it would have made fp since
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by Joromi1: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Your wailing never start sef.

I know the pain is too much for you to bear.
Why would I wail? I honestly want you to achieve your Biafra so we can start deporting you from Southwest. Go there and deal with your unknown gunmen and village people. Enough of the chestbeat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by Penguin2: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Joromi1:

Why would I wail? I honestly want you to achieve your Biafra so we can start deporting you from Southwest. Go there and deal with your unknown gunmen and village people. Enough of the chestbeat.

Oh! So finally you are accepting reality??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by Penguin2: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hateandthunder:
Lalasticlala, mynd44. This is a relatively important news that deserves fp.

I'm sure if it was against IPOB it would have made fp since

Don’t mind them.

If it was MURIC or about Igbo man caught with drugs in India, it would have been rushed to the front page with the speed of light.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by jom28gy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yobabad:
. So is now you know that is a serious matter, I thought you and other Yoruba Muslims miscreants said is online country, continue beging for unity instead of talking about justice
sorry you don't know who am i
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Indigenous Opposition Leader - UN Watch by jom28gy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
another idiot spotted
ok,if you're not idiot, what had UN done?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Oil And Gas Company Owned By Lagos State Government / 2023: Ikwerre People Are Not Igbo, Ameachi Wants To Change Our History – / See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.