Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? (1591 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by nurabela: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
How can a husband help heal his wife from his emotional and physical infidelity?
Re: How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by tpia5: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2011
If you're not the husband in question, but merely a gossipy passerby, then i doubt the matter concerns you.
Re: How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by Godmother(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2011
By not going back to his cheating ways
Re: How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by MaiSuya(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
Godmother:

By not going back to his cheating ways

that's a start.
Re: How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by ikamefa(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ topic very simple the husband should let her run wild too

after all what is good for femi/chike is also good for funmi/ingozi shikena
Re: How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by Blazay(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2011
By allowing her to partake of the 'sin' too so they can both heal together.
I would not be hurting at all. . .it just gives me the opportunity to do minezzzzz! kiss
I will not be needing any help shugarrr!!! kiss
We can both heal together. . . after I have done minezzzzzzzzzzzz!
We all have choices. . .freedom to 'waka' from the marriage. . . NO HASSLES! kiss
Ho ha! kiss

Who una wan cheat? So, I should be the one to carry the hurt to my grave while forgiving the man huh?
Oh no! Make I do my own fOrst! Then im go cry too. . .then we fit forgive each other afterwards or HIT THE DAMN ROAD! cool

How can any sane woman. . .in her right mind be faithful to an African man of all creatures in this planet earth and beyond? undecided

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY CHOPPING PLEASE. . . IF YOU DUN LIKE IT. . . FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD! MWAAAAAAAAAH!!! kiss
Re: How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by Seun(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
Please let's be serious about our responses.
Re: How Can A Husband Help Heal His Wife From His Emotional And Physical Infidelity? by Nekai(f): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2011
Funny thing is Seun, I think the above response is serious.

Anyways, the best thing he can do is to start by being honest about what led him to the behavior in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Is Saying "i Love You" To Your Spouse Really Important / His Uncle's Wife Is Sleeping With The Gateman / What Are You Thankful For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.