Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. (761 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say Somebody Is Too Churchy For Their Liking? / God Doesn’t Live In Heaven And Heaven Is Not Goal Of Christians- Abel / If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Atheism is not the believe that god doesn’t exist, atheism is the disbelief in a god claim in the absence of testable evidence.

I cannot say that a God does exist or not, but I need evidence to know if it does, which those who make positive claim should provide. In other words, I’m an agnostic atheist.

However, I am very sure that the “Christian and Islam concept” of gods do not exist. The evidence against such descriptions of god are overwhelming. These descriptions can be tested and proven negative by experimentations that will force Christians and Muslims to shift the goalpost which they have been doing since the inception of the religion. The stories religious books have been proven to be bogus time and time again, they tend to always create subtle explanations so the Bible and Quran will remain relevant. Most claims in these books always test negative in the face of experimentation and gathering of data.

A god may exist though I do not believe a god exist, but I know that the Christian and Islam god do not exist. We are sure that the description given by Christians is false.

1 Like

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by larrybabanla(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
U want use God trend abi?

1 Like

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
larrybabanla:

grin
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Workch:
Atheism is not the believe that god doesn’t exist, atheism is the disbelief in a god claim in the absence of testable evidence.

My people come and tell this man he lies.

Can we count how many times we have heard him and other Anti-God bleat their profession of their faith, chanting "God does not exist"?

When you disbelief a thing eg aliens, flying saucers and spaghetti, you do not chant, cry, Lie, or raising threads in other to defend it or manically attacking the proponents of them.

You do not see any church goer crazily complaining about aliens, flying saucers and all other shits.

No, it is not Reasonable.

Like the believers in Allah vehemently attack Christ, so also do you believers in the god of "God does not exist" also vehemently attack Church goers Only 99% of the time.

Funny how you guys do not really attack Allah, but we do know why anyway!

3 Likes

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by vinceyinnovation: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Workch:

I cannot say that a God does exist or not, but I need evidence to know if it does, which those who make positive claim should provide. In other words, I’m an agnostic atheist.

However, I am very sure that the “Christian and Islam concept” of gods do not exist. The evidence against such descriptions of god are overwhelming. These descriptions can be tested and proven negative by experimentations that will force Christians and Muslims to shift the goalpost which they have been doing since the inception of the religion. The stories religious books have been proven to be bogus times and times again, they tend to always put create subtle explanations so the Bible and Quran will remain relevant. Most claims in this books always test negative in the face of experimentation and gathering of data.

A god may exist though I do not believe a god exist, but I know that the Christian and Islam god do not exist. We are sure that the description given by Christians is false.

You are being shakened!
Why do you claim to be an agnostic now?
I thought you were a die hard pure breed Atheist...

An agnoist is a person who "DOES NOT KNOW IF THERE IS A GOD"

"Does not know" means he is ignorant, illiterate, uncivilized, local, archaic etc. in spiritual matters or issues of faith or religion.

It means agnostics like you ought to be humble since you have nothing to offer in issues outside of your 5 sense organs, but I know you will not be humble...

Empty (ignorant) vessels makes the most sounds...

1 Like

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
larrybabanla:
Insanity starts from somewhere nah!
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

You are being shakened!
Why do you claim to be an agnostic now?
I thought you were a die hard pure breed Atheist...

An agnoist is a person who "DOES NOT KNOW IF THERE IS A GOD"

"Does not know" means he is ignorant, illiterate, uncivilized, local, archaic etc. in spiritual matters or issues of faith or religion.

It means agnostics like you ought to be humble since you have nothing to offer in issues outside of your 5 sense organs, but I know you will not be humble...

Empty (ignorant) vessels makes the most sounds...
I have got another church ignoramus to educate today cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by hupernikao: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Workch:

However, I am very sure that the “Christian and Islam concept” of gods do not exist. The evidence against such descriptions of god are overwhelming. These descriptions can be tested and proven negative by experimentations that will force Christians and Muslims to shift the goalpost which they have been doing since the inception of the religion. The stories religious books have been proven to be bogus time and time again, they tend to always create subtle explanations so the Bible and Quran will remain relevant. Most claims in these books always test negative in the face of experimentation and gathering of data.

Nah small small. You will soon find that god you seek. Even though you are an atheist online, your heart seeks for a god offline. You will soon find it. We are all here as the future beckon.

But please respond to my post on your other post, I want to learn your Bible interpretation Sir.
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Nah small small. You will soon find that god you seek. Even though you are an atheist online, your heart seeks for a god offline. You will soon find it. We are all here as the future beckon.

But please respond to my post on your other post, I want to learn your Bible interpretation Sir.
Alright grin
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Insanity starts from somewhere nah!

grin
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by peggywebbs(f): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why are you obsessed with the Christian God. Why not talk about this your new found religion.

Anyway workch is a Christian in disguise. You're still in denial.

Workch:
I have got another church ignoramus to educate today cheesy
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
peggywebbs:
Why are you obsessed with the Christian God. Why not talk about this your new found religion.

Anyway workch is a Christian in disguise. You're still in denial.

The Bible has to be exposed, the lies are too much
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by budaatum: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
The Bible has to be exposed, the lies are too much

I wonder which you are atheistically agnostic towards, the Bible or the God?

I think its the beliefs that you are (rightly) atheistic towards, and you are agnostic in your own understanding. It's like you'd be atheistic if one told you the characters in Aesop's Fables were real, but you are agnostic in regard to what those fables teach, likely because you are yet to understand what they teach.

Workch, I put it to you, I accuse you in fact, that you look through a religious lens instead of reading the book as a child, and you therefore throw the beliefs out with the water.

Try reading the book without the junk you are told to believe. I warn you however that that is as difficult as threading a needle through the eye of a camel, though not impossible.
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2021
budaatum:

I wonder which you are atheistically agnostic towards, the Bible or the God?

I think its the beliefs that you are (rightly) atheistic towards, and you are agnostic in your own understanding. It's like you'd be atheistic if one told you the characters in Aesop's Fables were real, but you are agnostic in regard to what those fables teach, likely because you are yet to understand what they teach.

Workch, I put it to you, I accuse you in fact, that you look through a religious lens instead of reading the book as a child, and you therefore throw the beliefs out with the water.

Try reading the book without the junk you are told to believe. I warn you however that that is as difficult as threading a needle through the eye of a camel, though not impossible.
Your opinion is well noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by TenQ: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:

What kind of evidence will suffice for you?
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2021
TenQ:

What kind of evidence will suffice for you?
Anyone, anyone I can test 20 times and it will give me same result 19times at least.

That’s a statistically significant result
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by TenQ: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Anyone, anyone I can test 20 times and it will give me same result 19times at least.

That’s a statistically significant result

Test 20 different living things if they are conscious!

Can consciousness generate itself from inorganic chemical reactions?
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by budaatum: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Your opinion is well noted
Though I bet, not understood, I think, hence you being agnostic too, which implies you are still seeking.

It's one thing railing against some imaginary God, but railing against the God book is, well, not exactly intelligent, since its a rather informative book, if only but as well as enabling you to understand the programming of those around you, and the power of writing, and farming, in fact.

I put it to you that you are rightly atheistic towards Christian beliefs, and you are agnostic towards the book because you are blinded by the ignorant beliefs of Christians which blind you to its understanding.

I mean, very early in the book are you presented with two types of people. An imaginary dumb enslaved ignorant naked believing fearful of death trembling Adam, and an imaginary disbelieving use her own senses wisdom seeking Eve. I find that very informative myself, especially considering what is written to have happened to them afterwards. It shows to choose which one would rather be, and as we see, Christians choose to be ignorant Adams while disregarding the choice they are given.

If you can be bothered to read the book bar the ignorant beliefs I think you might appreciate it a little and feel even more sorrow for the dumb believers. If they understood and obeyed the Jesus they ignorantly believe in, they'd all choose to be ask and knock and seek Eves instead of ignorant believing Adams.

I'd ask you to read the Quran for perspective and the folly of eating only bread, but fear you might think I'm asking you to believe that instead of understanding it.

P.s. Sorry I'm insisting. Perhaps my Lordreed might explain it to you better, him being an atheist too.

1 Like

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
budaatum:

Though I bet, not understood, I think, hence you being agnostic too, which implies you are still seeking.

It's one thing railing against some imaginary God, but railing against the God book is, well, not exactly intelligent, since its a rather informative book, if only but as well as enabling you to understand the programming of those around you, and the power of writing, and farming, in fact.

I put it to you that you are rightly atheistic towards Christian beliefs, and you are agnostic towards the book because you are blinded by the ignorant beliefs of Christians which blind you to its understanding.

I mean, very early in the book are you presented with two types of people. An imaginary dumb enslaved ignorant naked believing fearful of death trembling Adam, and an imaginary disbelieving use her own senses wisdom seeking Eve. I find that very informative myself, especially considering what is written to have happened to them afterwards. It shows to choose which one would rather be, and as we see, Christians choose to be ignorant Adams while disregarding the choice they are given.

If you can be bothered to read the book bar the ignorant beliefs I think you might appreciate it a little and feel even more sorrow for the dumb believers. If they understood and obeyed the Jesus they ignorantly believe in, they'd all choose to be ask and knock and seek Eves instead of ignorant believing Adams.

I'd ask you to read the Quran for perspective and the folly of eating only bread, but fear you might think I'm asking you to believe that instead of understanding it.

P.s. Sorry I'm insisting. Perhaps my Lordreed might explain it to you better, him being an atheist too.
You don’t need to repeat yourself, your opinion is well noted man.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by budaatum: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
You don’t need to repeat yourself, your opinion is well noted man.

Cheers

My apologies. I thought you wanted to open eyes.
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2021
budaatum:

My apologies. I thought you wanted to open eyes.
Yes, but I am not ready for the unending argument that you want to initiate.
Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by budaatum: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Yes, I am not ready for the unending argument that you want to initiate.

Sorry workch, but a discussion is only an argument if one refuses to see other points of view and insist on their own view. And perhaps that's the intention of this thread of your's but not what I can justifiably be accused of except by the ignorant rigid believing types who are stuck believing what they believe whether they be theists or atheists. Both are as ignorant as each other, in my opinion, because they equate the crap they create in their heads and believe as actual knowing, when in truth, the fact they merely believe implies they are ignorant.

P.s. I am not accusing you of believing since you have admitted to being agnostic, as in, you don't yet know, and are, I assumed, seeking. Accept my sincere apologies.

1 Like

Re: What I Mean When I Say God Doesn’t Exist. by Workch: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2021
budaatum:

Sorry workch, but a discussion is only an argument if one refuses to see other points of view and insist on their own view. And perhaps that's the intention of this thread of your's but not what I can justifiably be accused of except by the ignorant rigid believing types who are stuck believing what they believe whether they be theists or atheists. Both are as ignorant as each other, in my opinion, because they equate the crap they create in their heads and believe as actual knowing, when in truth, the fact they merely believe implies they are ignorant.

P.s. I am not accusing you of believing since you have admitted to being agnostic, as in, you don't yet know, and are, I assumed, seeking. Accept my sincere apologies.
ok noted, cheers

(1) (Reply)

Help Is Here / My Testimony About Miracle Money / RARE MEETING: Pictures of Pastor W. F. Kumuyi And Rev Mother Esther Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.