Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! (1115 Views)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / See All The Politicians That Fought GEJ Who Have Been Served A Dose Of Their Med / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

Everything that was introduced by politicians were carried out by people right?

Obj acquired OFN, but some people close to him benefitted from it even though we don't know them. These people will never see anything wrong with what obj did during his time.

Politicians give the masses crumbs just to buy their votes during elections, if the masses are disciplined and know what they want without letting the politicians push them around, Nigeria would've been better a long time ago.

No matter how cooperative or united we try to be in this country, some people will always sabotage that unity due to religion or ethnic differences. Now tell me where is the discipline?
Mention those people who helped in acquiring Otta Farms and you'll see they were the ones in positions of leadership at one time or the other. Face the fact here : Nigerians are lead by bad leaders and until they are kill , there will never be peace in the land
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
Mention those people who helped in acquiring Otta Farms and you'll see they were the ones in positions of leadership at one time or the other. Face the fact here : Nigerians are lead by bad leaders and until they are kill , there will never be peace in the land
Kill them and then the cycle repeats itself again.

Infact the incoming generation might even be worse. No be youths dey give award for best boyfriend and best girlfriend in school so cheesy cheesy

Before killing them make sure the society has been changed first. Else it will just be an old bottle of wine in a new crate
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

Kill them and then the cycle repeats itself again.

Infact the incoming generation might even be worse. No be youths dey give award for best boyfriend and best girlfriend in school so cheesy cheesy

Before killing them make sure the society has been changed first. Else it will just be an old bottle of wine in a new crate
Ghana did it, and they are better off now . So let's try and look in that direction. Or are you afraid of your bread and butter supply being cutoff? grin
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
Ghana did it, and they are better off now . So let's try and look in that direction. Or are you afraid of your bread and butter supply being cutoff? grin
Haha i don't even have a bread sef not to talk of butter cheesy grin
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Onemansquad(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nigeria itself don't even know her problem
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by buckeyemedia: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:
Only intelligent people will think that the problem of Nigeria are the politicians. Obviously, the problem of this country is much more than any politician, infact they are also the victims as much as any citizen of the country.

I want to throw an open question to smart Nairalanders. What do you think is the problem of this country ??
We The People, democrazy is not for animals.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
We The People, democrazy is not for animals.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Funny but true
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Lovelive: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

The problem of this country is much more than any politician

If you were there, do you think you would do better?? Kill all the politicians today and Nigeria will get even worse than it was

Shut up ! Think and say the truth.
The problem of this country as God liveth will remain the politicians and their supporters.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lovelive:

Shut up ! Think and say the truth.
The problem of this country as God liveth will remain the politicians and their supporters.

Who are the supporters??

You and me!!!
so indirectly we are more of the problem than them
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Lovelive: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

Who are the supporters??

You and me!!!
so indirectly we are more of the problem than them

No, the supporters are not the problem. The politicians are, through bad governance/bad policies.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Oga, pack well abeg . You're stereotyping and generalizing without even having an idea of the root cause of the problem . For your information, Nigerians weren't like this before and you know why ...? It was the economic situation : nowhere in Nigeria was conducive for any fvcking peroson during the military era , so it was only natural to see all forms of illicit activities happening elsewhere . And if you doubt, let me give an example . For some time now , large crimals organizations that comprise of a number of Indians and Lebanese are known to engage in a lot of cyber crimes and other hacking schemes , but you never hear people stereotyping them for it (even though their countries are like Nigeria with poor leadership and extreme poverty there ).

So stop stereotyping your country and perhaps you'll live long enough to be proud of something

People like you are why Nigeria cannot develop in 1 million years the country is not working every Dick and Harry knows the country is not working but most of the people are just like you ostrich they stick their head in the sand with problems all around them and start smiling while their head is inside the sand. For Nigeria to move forward we have to rectify our problems and our behaviour we cannot move forward in 1970 I started traveling to other African countries and found out the People's behaviour are much better than ours. What development everybody was good leaders but it cannot be possible with the behaviour of the Citizens right now. Just look how are people are chasing away all the foreign investors and companies and at the end of the day they now run to those people's country to do prostitution and crying..

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

People like you are why Nigeria cannot develop in 1 million years the country is not working every Dick and Harry knows the country is not working but most of the people are just like you ostrich they stick their head in the sand with problems all around them and start smiling while their head is inside the sand. For Nigeria to move forward we have to rectify our problems and our behaviour we cannot move forward in 1970 I started traveling to other African countries and found out the People's behaviour are much better than ours. What development everybody was good leaders but it cannot be possible with the behaviour of the Citizens right now. Just look how are people are chasing away all the foreign investors and companies and at the end of the day they now run to those people's country to do prostitution and crying..
[/s] You traveled on the backbone of corruption and illegal funds yet you have the guts to insult the people you robbed just to enrich you lavish lifestyle. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

Everything that was introduced by politicians were carried out by people right?

Obj acquired OFN, but some people close to him benefitted from it even though we don't know them. These people will never see anything wrong with what obj did during his time.

Politicians give the masses crumbs just to buy their votes during elections, if the masses are disciplined and know what they want without letting the politicians push them around, Nigeria would've been better a long time ago.

No matter how cooperative or united we try to be in this country, some people will always sabotage that unity due to religion or ethnic differences. Now tell me where is the discipline?
it is high time we stop blaming the politicians and start blaming the Citizens when I was in Canada and United Kingdom it was the same thing with Nigeria and the person which has done nothing for them is who they want to vote for it is not fair criticizing the politicians when are people can only vote for somebody which can do nothing. In UK and Canada Nigerians will be explaining to you why they must food for a criminal why they must support themselves why they must vote for somebody which can do nothing for them it is not the politicians problem it is the Citizens. How can you hack people which will run through the Sahara Desert through the Mediterranean get to Europe for better life two years later they want to vote for the idiot in Nigeria which could do nothing for them in Europe we are a bunch of illiterate
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:

You are extremely wrong in that point you can kill all the bad leaders but are people will also vote for morbidly the two wrongs does not make a right. Take South Africa Brazil Mexico India China Nigeria's in this country are killing themselves to vote for criminals and follow criminals so how do you blame the leaders . The leaders are just a reflection of the Citizens you can kill all of them today tomorrow the people will put another criminal there. Illiteracy is the number one problem in the country where the value of life is zero
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are extremely wrong in that point you can kill all the bad leaders but are people will also vote for morbidly the two wrongs does not make a right. Take South Africa Brazil Mexico India China Nigeria's in this country are killing themselves to vote for criminals and follow criminals so how do you blame the leaders . The leaders are just a reflection of the Citizens you can kill all of them today tomorrow the people will put another criminal there. Illiteracy is the number one problem in the country where the value of life is zero
[/s] Ghana did it and now they are far, far better than what we are . Even western nations like France and Russia at one time got rid of their leaders through revolutions and uprisings and eventually, they were able to rise . The only thing hindering us here is wicked people like you who benefit from the current policies of the corrupt Nigerian government. Because you will never see it as the fault of the leaders ,because you're either benefiting directly or indirectly from their coffers.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:

Listen I am not a politician I am a realistic Ghana did it the people were fed up with corruption fed up with bad leaders. And that is how it works in our situation you do it today tomorrow Nigerians will be protesting for a criminal. Look at Britain how Nigerians are supporting criminals, most of this Nigeria's right to Britain through the Sahara Desert and Mediterranean to get to Europe and UK now they are supporting the idiot in Nigeria which could do nothing for them isn't that illiteracy when they are in UK they will not support the British government bunch of illiterate

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] You traveled on the backbone of corruption and illegal funds yet you have the guts to insult the people you robbed just to enrich you lavish lifestyle. Nonsense

My father was never brought up in Nigeria and have never stayed in Nigeria I left Nigeria at the age of 5 years old my father was born in United Kingdom and you work for British Petroleum he was sent to Nigeria for less than a year and then promoted to other African countries with the British Petroleum company especially Southern Africa when I did my scholarship in southern Africa so you cannot put me in the same shoes as the politicians I have never worked in Nigeria and my father has never worked in Nigeria we are not in your same shoes. My father only came to Nigeria for less than a year to observe what was going on and left the country to give report back to British Petroleum
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Listen I am not a politician I am a realistic Ghana did it the people were fed up with corruption fed up with bad leaders. And that is how it works in our situation you do it today tomorrow Nigerians will be protesting for a criminal. Look at Britain how Nigerians are supporting criminals, most of this Nigeria's right to Britain through the Sahara Desert and Mediterranean to get to Europe and UK now they are supporting the idiot in Nigeria which could do nothing for them isn't that illiteracy when they are in UK they will not support the British government bunch of illiterate
You make sound like it's the majority that support the Buhari administration , meanwhile those supporting are in the minority . Just of recent $200,000,000 was proposed by the Nigerian health ministry to purchase mosquito nets . So whose fault is that . Is that the fault of the citizens, or the leaders ?

As we speak your lousy president is approving the sum of 21bn for the purchase of 14-bed clinic in the Villa , when his home town in Daura barely has a functioning dialysis machine .
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
You make sound like it's the majority that support the Buhari administration , meanwhile those supporting are in the minority . Just of recent $200,000,000 was proposed by the Nigerian health ministry to purchase mosquito nets . So whose fault is that . Is that the fault of the citizens, or the leaders ?

As we speak your lousy president is approving the sum of 21bn for the purchase of 14-bed clinic in the Villa when there is barely a function dialysis machine in Daura .

Listen I do not support buhari and I do not believe in Nigeria Nigeria is a bleeped-up country I believe everybody must go his own way I have never believed in this fucking country from the one if you read all my previous post you will know what I am saying. Yon need to understand we are the problem we know who can develop a country we shall never vote for it
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My father was never brought up in Nigeria and have never stayed in Nigeria I left Nigeria at the age of 5 years old my father was born in United Kingdom and you work for British Petroleum he was sent to Nigeria for less than a year and then promoted to other African countries with the British Petroleum company especially Southern Africa when I did my scholarship in southern Africa so you cannot put me in the same shoes as the politicians I have never worked in Nigeria and my father has never worked in Nigeria we are not in your same shoes. My father only came to Nigeria for less than a year to observe what was going on and left the country to give report back to British Petroleum
So you've never lived in Nigeria, yet you're over there making noise on what you have no knowledge of . Na wah o.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
The sooner Nigeria is destroyed the better it is for everybody in the world
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
So you've never lived in Nigeria, yet you're over there making noise on what you have no knowledge of . Na wah o.

I come to Nigeria from time to time but mostly less than 4 months at a time to just laugh at the people suffering. My mother is Nigerian but she has never worked in Nigeria. She has been based in Portuguese countries most of her life Portugal and Brazil
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Ghana did it and now they are far, far better than what we are . Even western nations like France and Russia at one time got rid of their leaders through revolutions and uprisings and eventually, they were able to rise . The only thing hindering us here is wicked people like you who benefit from the current policies of the corrupt Nigerian government. Because you will never see it as the fault of the leaders ,because you're either benefiting directly or indirectly from their coffers.
How do you know he's benefiting from the policies of the government

He might even be suffering more than you. What he is saying is actually right, you just have to look at it from his own perspective

No one is saying you are not right but that your approach won't work in nigeria because the country is too big and the difference will affect the country even after all that has been done.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

How do you know he's benefiting from the policies of the government

He might even be suffering more than you. What he is saying is actually right, you just have to look at it from his own perspective

No one is saying you are not right but that your approach won't work in nigeria because the country is too big and the difference will affect the country even after all that has been done.
Read his post and see if he's suffering or has a clue as to what is happening in Nigeria
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

They won't even protest alone, they will frustrate or kill him because being too good is a sin in Nigerian

A lot of politicians know this so they always adjust accordingly.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Detuner: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
The problem of Nigeria is hypocrisy, we the citizenry do not like to acknowledge that we are bigger part of the problem. Instead, we look for convenient scapegoats, blaming our leaders, the country etc. Given the opportunity, 99% of us playing the blame game would do exactly what we are criticizing our politicians for. A honest politician in Nigeria would most certainly first be criticized by his friends and family and even ridiculed if he completes his tenure and not steal to share piece of the "national pie" .

Charity begins at home. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Detuner:
The problem of Nigeria is hypocrisy, we the citizenry do not like to acknowledge that we are bigger part of the problem. Instead, we look for convenient scapegoats, blaming our leaders, the country etc. Given the opportunity, 99% of us playing the blame game would do exactly what we are criticizing our politicians for. A honest politician in Nigeria would most certainly first be criticized by his friends and family and even ridiculed if he completes his tenure and not steal to share piece of the "national pie" .

Charity begins at home. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.
This is exactly what i wanted to hear.

The average Nigerian will blame everyone else for their problem and not themselves. The society made those politicians and we are the society.

If these same politician travel abroad, they always behave themselves because the society there doesn't condone indiscipline. That is what we are facing in this country. Too much of indiscipline and hypocrisy.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
DannyXpress:

This is exactly what i wanted to hear.

The average Nigerian will blame everyone else for their problem and not themselves. The society made those politicians and we are the society.

If these same politician travel abroad, they always behave themselves because the society there doesn't condone indiscipline. That is what we are facing in this country. Too much of indiscipline and hypocrisy.

[color=#006600the main problem has to do with illiteracy of the citizens. I was on another thread here where a motorcycle rider from Liberia found money about 15,000 US Dollar in a bag and returned it back to the owner in the embassy, come and see how Nigerians on nairaland forum when reading the topic they said they wanted to Stone the motorcycle rider to date for returning the money he found to the owner this is our behaviour in the nation we are illiterate. Another Nigerian on nairaland forum said he is going to a traditional healer to kill the motorcycle rider which returned the money this is our mentality in the country and the leaders are not to blame][/color]
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Idiko1: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Too many dumbass Nigerians. Nigeria is not tagged basket of fools for nothing.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Idiko1:
Too many dumbass Nigerians. Nigeria is not tagged basket of fools for nothing.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[color=#006600the main problem has to do with illiteracy of the citizens. I was on another thread here where a motorcycle rider from Liberia found money about 15,000 US Dollar in a bag and returned it back to the owner in the embassy, come and see how Nigerians on nairaland forum when reading the topic they said they wanted to Stone the motorcycle rider to date for returning the money he found to the owner this is our behaviour in the nation we are illiterate. Another Nigerian on nairaland forum said he is going to a traditional healer to kill the motorcycle rider which returned the money this is our mentality in the country and the leaders are not to blame][/color]
Lol everything about the society is bad so how can the politicians be better when we all are product of this same Society

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direct Primary Is A Successful Coup By The North / Gunmen Abduct The Traditional Ruler Of Mbutu, Imo State / Fake Army General Who Shot At Protesters Also A Leading Member Of SWAGA 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.