Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! (1118 Views)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / See All The Politicians That Fought GEJ Who Have Been Served A Dose Of Their Med / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Only intelligent people will think that the problem of Nigeria are the politicians. Obviously, the problem of this country is much more than any politician, infact they are also the victims as much as any citizen of the country.

I want to throw an open question to smart Nairalanders. What do you think is the problem of this country ??

Lalasticlala what do you have to say?

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Davash222(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Buhari is the problem.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
The problem of this country is people like you who don't believe in calling a spade a spade .

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
The problem of this country is people like you who don't believe in calling a spade a spade .
Thanks for coming. You're smart
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
The problem of this country is much more than any politician

If you were there, do you think you would do better?? Kill all the politicians today and Nigeria will get even worse than it was

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by house10s: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
the problem is also u who wont accept that political holders are d problem.

how much them pay u for this pr work angry
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

The problem of this country is much more than any politician

If you were there, do you think you would do better?? Kill all the politicians today and Nigeria will get even worse than it was
You're talking like someone who doesn't read the papers to see the madness that goes on in Nigeria . But I can bet my last dime , that if all politicians in Nigeria were killed (including the ones from the first republic ), we would see and experience uncommon prosperity in less than 5 years.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by dasparrow: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Both the politicians and many of the citizens are part of the problem. The citizens tolerate the nonsense the politicians are doing so they are equally to blame.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by WibusJaga: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2021

Leadership is everything. The leader takes responsibility whether good or bad.
So our elected leaders starting from President to LGA chairmen are to blame. They were elected to solve problems & not to give excuses & pass blames.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by after4: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Another yeye talk trying to exhornarate politifcians from responsibility
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by dheaven: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
If you contest election you will know that the problem of Nigeria is not actually politicians. Some of your immediate family members and siblings will ask you for money to vote for you or do certain things for you during campaign and election day. Patriotic citizens are scarce in Nigeria.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
dheaven:
If you contest election you will know that the problem of Nigeria is not actually politicians. Some of your immediately family members and siblings will ask you for money to vote for you or do certain for you during campaign and election day. Patriotic citizens are scarce in Nigeria.
Bless you bro
I'm officially following you

Smart people are very hard to see these days
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Vulcanheph(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
As much as our politicians take most of the blame, I won't put everything on them.

The problem with nigeria is the system.
The truth is that the country has problems right from the foundation stage.
"A building with a very poor floor plan will never be functional".

The 1999 Constitution needs to be scrapped and a new one that is all about true federalism should be put in place.
Things that should be done in the new Constitution should be;

- Total Autonomy of the three arms of Government.
- Regional (state) control of resources and VAT with each region paying a percentage to the FG.
- Each region should be in control of it's projects and plans.

If these 3 things are met in the new Constitution along with many other issues... Then Nigeria can start progressing.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
The problem of Nigeria is Nigeria itself.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:
Only intelligent people will think that the problem of Nigeria are the politicians. Obviously, the problem of this country is much more than any politician, infact they are also the victims as much as any citizen of the country.

I want to throw an open question to smart Nairalanders. What do you think is the problem of this country ??

The problem of Nigerians is the people are illiteracy and stupidity is their problem.
When you go abroad to develop countries you will see stupid nigeria supporting criminals and vote idiot which can do not think for them. Where ever a Nigeria and he is he will only vote for a Nigerian idiot

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Ekez(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

oga you're the problem of this corntree
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
You're talking like someone who doesn't read the papers to see the madness that goes on in Nigeria . But I can bet my last dime , that if all politicians in Nigeria were killed (including the ones from the first republic ), we would see and experience uncommon prosperity in less than 5 years.

That is why i told you the politicians are much more the victims of what the society throw at them, just that the citizens suffer it the most.

Kill every politician from the president down to local government chairmen, From the first republic to the fourth republic, and we will continue having problems like we are having presently.

You want to know the truth, Nigeria is too big for one man to handle.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by nabiz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:
Buhari is the problem.
judiciary is the problem of Nigeria . Infact our problems are many
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

the people are stupid and illiterate they can only support and follow a idiot especially a criminal. Nigeria will run away from the country go and broad and put predictive idiot which he is running away from in Nigeria.

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
nabiz:
judiciary is the problem of Nigeria . Infact our problems are many
The society as a whole is the problem. The politicians are product of the society.

In Nigeria today, you either eat or be eaten.
If the society was functioning and there was Discipline, our politicians will maintain and do what is expected of them, but they can't because Discipline is one of the things our society lacks.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:

I disagree with you even if you kill all the politicians off our people will only vote for a criminal go to Europe America United Kingdom, Nigerians in this country will only follow and football a criminal which can do nothing for them
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

Leadership is everything. The leader takes responsibility whether good or bad.
So our elected leaders starting from President to LGA chairmen are to blame. They were elected to solve problems & not to give excuses & pass blames.

The leaders are in reflection of the Citizens. This is where I disagree with you a lot how people can only vote for a criminal look all over the world who is leading Nigerian community in other country criminals are the ones leading our people can only vote for a criminal it is inside their blood
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I disagree with you even if you kill all the politicians off our people will only vote for a criminal go to Europe America United Kingdom, Nigerians in this country will only follow and football a criminal which can do nothing for them
You're speaking theoretically. First execute them and see if things won't turn around .
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

That is why i told you the politicians are much more the victims of what the society throw at them, just that the citizens suffer it the most.

Kill every politician from the president down to local government chairmen, From the first republic to the fourth republic, and we will continue having problems like we are having presently.

You want to know the truth, Nigeria is too big for one man to handle.
Please how is Buhari or Obansanjo the victim here ? Were these men not leaders in the past ...? Or what about Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar who are eagerly waiting to wield power in 2023 after messing up the country .
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by house10s: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

Bless you bro
I'm officially following you

Smart people are very hard to see these days
wow so a select few is d reason cause dey ask for money, after dey get elected n make d money back, do they still do anything.

smart ko mart ni
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
Please how is Buhari or Obansanjo the victim here ? Were these men not leaders in the past ...? Or what about Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar who are eagerly waiting to wield power in 2023 after messing up the country .
If there was enough discipline in the society, politicians will carry out their duties effectively but because we lack that, everyone will always take advantage of any situation they find themselves without thinking if they are hurting someone or not.

They are victims of an indisciplined society.
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
It is high time we stop blaming the politicians they are not to blame, are people can only support criminals wherever they are in the world it is inside their blords. In developed countries Nigerian will be telling you why they must vote for themselves why they must support a criminal which can do nothing for them suffering is no problem to us this is what they'll be telling you

Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
house10s:
wow so a select few is d reason cause dey ask for money, after dey get elected n make d money back, do they still do anything.

smart ko mart ni

Haha see this man cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately the select few are the ones that vote during elections. Do you expect the politicians to be good in a bad society?? cheesy
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
DannyXpress:

If there was enough discipline in the society, politicians will carry out their duties effectively but because we lack that, everyone will always take advantage of any situation they find themselves without thinking if they are hurting someone or not.

They are victims of an indisciplined society.
[/s]How were they victims when they were leaders in the first place? Buhari was military leader in 1983-85 so what did he do with his time in office...what impact did he make ? Even the almighty Obasanjo was another corrupt military leader in the 70s who did the unthinkable by acquiring OFN and turning it to his personal property as Otta farm in Ogun state . So why what indiscipline are you talking about when those who introduced it were actually the leaders .
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
You're speaking theoretically. First execute them and see if things won't turn around .

My friend I have been to more than 17 African countries and I have been to more than 24 countries outside Africa. The average nigeria we only foot and support a criminal. All over the world Nigerian community is led by criminals how come. Go to Europe and North America and see how criminal Nigerian gangs control Nigeria's how do you blame Nigerian government for this the average Nigerian will only support a criminal it is inside their blood they will only vote for a criminal even if you kill all the politicians of today tomorrow Nigerian people who will go and vote for a criminal the same thing which they are doing abroad

Let me give you a good example, look at the head of nigeria community in germany about 10 years ago. His brother is in jail in South Africa his junior brother is in jail in Egypt this man did not think for his brothers. But Nigeria's in Germany when to vote for him to lead their community now the man is in an out-of-court money laundering or corruption or bribery in Germany. How do you blame Nigerian government for Nigerians in Germany going to vote for a criminal to let them please it's high time we stop blaming our government the Citizens and the problem
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by Jashub: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend I have been to more than 17 African countries and I have been to more than 24 countries outside Africa. The average nigeria we only foot and support a criminal. All over the world Nigerian community is led by criminals how come. Go to Europe and North America and see how criminal Nigerian gangs control Nigeria's how do you blame Nigerian government for this the average Nigerian will only support a criminal it is inside their blood they will only vote for a criminal even if you kill all the politicians of today tomorrow Nigerian people who will go and vote for a criminal the same thing which they are doing abroad
[/s] Oga, pack well abeg . You're stereotyping and generalizing without even having an idea of the root cause of the problem . For your information, Nigerians weren't like this before and you know why ...? It was the economic situation : nowhere in Nigeria was conducive for any fvcking peroson during the military era , so it was only natural to see all forms of illicit activities happening elsewhere . And if you doubt, let me give an example . For some time now , large crimals organizations that comprise of a number of Indians and Lebanese are known to engage in a lot of cyber crimes and other hacking schemes , but you never hear people stereotyping them for it (even though their countries are like Nigeria with poor leadership and extreme poverty there ).

So stop stereotyping your country and perhaps you'll live long enough to be proud of something
Re: The Problem Of Nigeria Are Not The Politicians !!! by DannyXpress: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jashub:
How were they victims when they were leaders in the first place? Buhari was military leader in 1983-85 so what did he do with his time in office...what impact did he make ? Even the almighty Obasanjo was another corrupt military leader in the 70s who did the unthinkable by acquiring OFN and turning it to his personal property as Otta farm in Ogun state . So why what indiscipline are you talking about when those who introduced it were actually the leaders .
Everything that was introduced by politicians were carried out by people right?

Obj acquired OFN, but some people close to him benefitted from it even though we don't know them. These people will never see anything wrong with what obj did during his time.

Politicians give the masses crumbs just to buy their votes during elections, if the masses are disciplined and know what they want without letting the politicians push them around, Nigeria would've been better a long time ago.

No matter how cooperative or united we try to be in this country, some people will always sabotage that unity due to religion or ethnic differences. Now tell me where is the discipline?

IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles / What If Atiku Picks A Running Mate From The South West? / See How Nigerians On Twitter Are Pleading Peter Obi To Declare For.president

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54