Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? (25501 Views)

No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before / Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by timota(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
When the president wanted to end the use of old #1000, #500 and #200 by January 31, he made it look as if he is trying to checkmate corrupt politicians from having naira note in their private vault, and so many sadist commended him thinking that it is the political class that will suffer.

Just three days down the line, the reality is setting in and people could not buy or sell because of paucity of new notes and the politician that was taught to be the ones to bear the brunt do not join the ATM queue to withdraw the new note.

In my area, I have not heard of any big politician complain, it's just a call from bank managers and bags of new notes are taken to their houses, so will want to ask, in your area who is bearing the brunt: the politician or the masses?

169 Likes 21 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by IgOga(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2023
That's the sad reality of life....the poor always supporting the rich to oppress them.....the rich always lying to the poor that the oppression is for their benefit......the rich gets richer....the poor gets poorer

Guess who is making money from the new currency swap....the rich

287 Likes 20 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2023
The masses oo

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by AcetylC: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2023
timota:
When the president wanted to end the use of old #1000,#500 and #200 by January 31,he made it look as if he is trying to checkmate corrupt politicians from having naira note in their private vault,and so many sadist commended him thinking that it is the political class that will suffer,just three days down the line ,the reality is setting in and people could not buy or sell because of paucity of new notes and the politician that was taught to be the ones to bear the brunt do not join the ATM queue to withdraw the new note,in my area I have not heard of any big politician complain,its just a call from bank managers and bags of new notes are taken to their houses,so will want to ask,in your area who is bearing the brunt :the politician or the masses

The unfortunate masses, amongst whom are Urchins, Mikanos and Obidents; Ibos, Yorubas and others. Who says policies don't shape our collective future?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by dustmalik: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2023
I thought some idiots said it's only Tinubu and vote buyers that would suffer the drawbacks of the policy 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

188 Likes 21 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by madridguy(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2023
dustmalik:
I thought some idiots said it's only Tinubu and vote buyers that would suffer the drawbacks of the policy 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Tifnubu opened the wailing floor in Abeokuta last week grin

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Emmanuella00(f): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2023
The masses oo

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by FarahAideed: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians never learn , anybody that has over 1 million dollars will hardly be ever affected by bad governance , this is how they thought by voting Buhari Diezani will suffer but today Diezani is living good at Knightsbridge while most Nigerians suffer ...I warned against supporting nonsense currency swap but short sighted fools said it was needed to make Tinubu suffer 😅 but today it's the masses suffering

148 Likes 19 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by duro4chang(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2023
The masses aswear.

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by timota(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Tinubu did not say that because of himself,he said that because the policy increases the suffering of the masses and by extension could cause the masses to revolt against it with their PVC,since him and buhari are in the same party

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Tinubu knows his way around, Tinubu complained about the new currency and fuel because of the hardship they are bringing on Nigerians and it is election period that will affect his chances, Tinubu will sit in his house and directors and GMDs of banks will bring the money in bulk to him, no need to struggle, politicians knows their way around, Tinubu is complaining about the impact of suffering of the policy and scarcity on his presidential election.

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2023
timota:

Tinubu did not say that because of himself,he said that because the policy increases the suffering of the masses and by extension could cause the masses to revolt against it with their PVC,since him and buhari are in the same party

So na only this policy that has increased the suffering of the masses since the past 7yrs??

Why he no talk since?? Stop defending rubbish

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Indispensable85(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2023
timota:

Thanks for helping him to think. They're just too dull.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Missgeraldine(f): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu knows his way around, Tinubu complained about the new currency and fuel because of the hardship they are bringing on Nigerians and it is election period that will affect his chances, Tinubu will sit in his house and directors and GMDs of banks will bring the money in bulk to him, no need to struggle, politicians knows their way around, Tinubu is complaining about the impact of suffering of the policy and scarcity on his presidential election.

Yes nau...tifnubu has been wailing since then grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Indispensable85(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Zombiediots think they were doing Tinubu. The rich can never suffer government policies. I met very many zombiediots wailing in the queue yesterday at the ATM. I laff oooooo 🤣🤣

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Tochi3(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2023
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by nedu666: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu was not wailing because he cares about Nigerians, he was wailing because it was affecting his plans. If he cared about Nigerians he would have tackled buhari about his failures for the past seven years. Tomorrow if femi adeshina criticises buhari on 1sr of june, some folks will start telling us femi stands with suffering Nigerians

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by cmikel: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023

When politicians are already mopping up the new cash in trailer loads causing scarcity

CBN should device means to punish politicians and it's agents like banks and other gov agencies helping politicians to mop up cash while the masses suffer of cash shortage

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by obembet(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023
I remember when some foolish flat head people shouting Tinubu up-and-down as if it won't affect them.

Any way, let me use this opportunity to congratulate the incoming president. Atikulate.

Make Tinubu and obi go rest.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by seunlayi(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Everybody. You will see the effect on the economy in the coming days.

10 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by savcy(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023
The policy is partly sensible, but was doomed to fail due to weak laws, weak technological structures and weak institutions. The politicians for whom this law was made already have the new notes in the quantity they want. The masses, as always, will bear the brunt of a policy poorly executed. Emefiele, speaking to the house committee the other day said collection of old notes continues till further notice. Why then is there a deadline? Deadline for what? He also said bank notes in plastic wrappings were found in people's custody in parties across the country, which was against the law. Given that those notes can be traced all the way back to the issuing bank, it begs the question, "why aren't these banks penalised for these acts of deliberate sabotage against the government"? Our laws in this country are made to be deliberately weak. Too weak to have a functional society. This policy has completely failed. What a country!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Mandate2023: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Dis we have seen and we told ipigs but dey said tinubu will be affected......if any politician will be affected campaign rallies won't be filled up to capacity as we r seeing but ipigs don't have brain

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Well it has benefited me, at least excuse for billing don sure grin

If u know u know cool

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by BATified2023: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Aswear some certain tribe in Nigeria are just animals,they are the same sets of people that believe killings themselves will affect buhari

We warned them about economic sabotage but they thought it was tinubu that will b affected now they are blaming d same tinubu

Shebi those tribe n their supporters no dey queue for money in bank?

Shebi those tribe n their supporters can get fuel easily?

Useless tribe that will prefer to kill the whole world because they think it will get to their enemy

Imagine collecting 20k with 1500 from Pos n once u leave the place u have to go n queue for fuel again or u buy black market at high price

Tell me , is it tinubu that is suffering now?

U don ever see tinubu for queue?

Tribe of animals n blockheads

No wonder they believe buhari will die when they start killings themselves

How can a whole tribe b that stupid?

I just dey vex

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Nobody is suffering. Iya ki n ÅŸe omi obe. Policies put initial strain which soon fizzles out. The nation gains eventually.
God bless Nigeria.
check my signature for free stuffs!

7 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Reelmii: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
E don reach everybody

6 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by nepapole(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Im tired of naija.

No light, no fuel, no cash, no money, no girlfriend...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by Realists(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Hustle out of the name class called masses, for this world is a pyramid the top can't accommodate people more than 100 at a time world wide, fight to be at the middle where only 100, million people are the remaining are called masses.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? by dyera(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu and other vote buying politicians will suffer it on the day of election when they get only one thousand votes because of their inability to buy vote.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.