Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? (13738 Views)

"Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / How To Tell The Difference Between A Man And A Woman Among Public Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Imustnottalk: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
pegix:
Was shocked by burna boy rise to.prominence

Full.of thorns and set back

But dude finally made it up
same bro burnaboy has only been my role model I remembered the day he won his first award in South Africa he cried on stage because he has been struggling to win it for long not knowing better days are ahead of him the nomination last year and wining Grammy this year came surprising but he worked so hard for it my second role model is olamide I love his hustling spirit

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by tonexman18(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lai Mohammed grin grin
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

Male or female version?

The two both combined of them. cheesy
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by YourFavorite21(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Drake
Elon musk
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Mrsoft3(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dr bishop oyedepo
Apostle Joshua selman
Daniel ally
Brian Tracy
Myles Munroe
Mike Murdock
Cosmos maduka

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nosa111(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Elon musk
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by delightglobal(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lai Mohammed
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by moneyissweet(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Speed Darlington

Gban Dararammm
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Johel(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:
public figure is an individual who is popular and known to have achieved fame or notoriety.

we all have one or two celebrity we'all admire...

the celebrities I admires so much are ;

LIONEL MESSI (Ultimate)

"Wizkid
Davido
Femi Fani Kayode"(if you know you know"

Ronaldinho Gaucho

let's know yours..

Used to be Michael Jackson,but now it's Keanu Reeves and Wizkid .

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by porthouse7(f): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thou late.... Fela, Bob marley, majek fasek are my moral boasters

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by NEROSKY(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu

Mane of Liverpool (most especially off pitch lifestyle) , I'm Manchester United fan.

Don jazzy

Dr Arikana Chihombori Quao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Iliyasdass(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mr Macaroni cool
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Benwallt(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bill Goldberg,
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Champele(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari. Man of integrity
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Ibroson(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sanusi lamido Sanusi, Elrufai, former governor of gombe state(dankwanbo).fayemi, ebony governor and Anambra.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by bigpicture001: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Peter obi and Roger federa
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by cruzz664(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dr Ahmed Isah (ordinary Ahmed)
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by NigeriaEngineer(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Gbile Akanni-shaped my love for Gods word
Osayi Arome- makes me love talking with Jesus Ty bello- *woman like man* shows me the role of hardwork garnished with the grace of God.
chimamanda Adichie- one woman i am not tired of listening to. Her command of words, wisdom and bravity makes me look up to her.
Fela durotoye- His motivations drives me to achieve the perceived impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Bamzyriches451: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Damn
1st myself
Olamide (baddo)
Wizkid (machala)
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by onlyinJESUS: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:
public figure is an individual who is popular and known to have achieved fame or notoriety.

LIONEL MESSI (Ultimate)

"Wizkid
Davido

Ronaldinho Gaucho

let's know yours..

Tiwa savage
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by oloshun(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Damilare65:
Globally, I would say Cristiano Ronaldo, he has really made me believe that you can do anything if you don't give up, Form is temporary, Class is permanent. Hardworking Af too

Nigerian level , it has to be olamide (Baddo) . I really like how he has managed to stay in his own lane without much noise and refused to be intimidated by success of others around him, because he is successful on his terms doing what he wants and getting money and building all those filling stations in Lagos lowkey. lol, consistency, like he once said on Twitter "people only pay attention to those who walk on water, more than those that swim, when at the end of the day it's the same destination, what will be will be, just don't quit ". He lost both parents in the prime of his life (me too) so he knows the struggle and he still rose, all because he didn't quit or look down on himself and he raised others around him, look at his impact In the music industry and man's doesn't even make noise about it.

Everything you said about is true. I wish everyone can emulate his lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by godisshit(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
You mean the ones that can cast and bind from morning to night? Over-sabi dey do them grin And some of them are so proud! They believe they will go to heaven and anyone who is not like them will go to hell. I just pity them.

SimplyFacts:
I no get.

I admire the life of my eldest brother only, aside his marriage. That woman na holy winch. Thank God we no get mumu man for our family. We would cut the wings unless you jazz us.

Don't mind me. I refer to those church-going or spirit-koko women that lack basic sense.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by thinkmoney(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:

LIONEL MESSI (Ultimate)

"Wizkid
Davido

Ronaldinho Gaucho

let's know yours..
Me its son of Mary. It baffles me how somebody can love others to the extend he lay his life so they can enjoy the kind of life that is even beyond their imagination.

U noticed how people didnt mention nnamdi Kanu and other politicians? They are big failures
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Raalsalghul: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
One public figure I respect so much is Denzel Washington: handsome A list Hollywood star, has two Oscars to his name and numerous nominations, a career spanning thirty years, respected in the Black American community but he is as responsible as Bleep.

Reasonable dude, good family values, no controversies attached to his name: been married to one woman all his life and responsible kids too one of which is upcoming star John David Washington.

This is not something you'd expect from celebrities talk less of black ones. It takes some special kind of discipline to pull that of too.

Did I also mention that I like his hairline and carriage?
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by The5DME(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Elon musk
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
AllahIsShit:
You mean the ones that can cast and bind from morning to night? Over-sabi dey do them grin And some of them are so proud! They believe they will go to heaven and anyone who is not like them will go to hell. I just pity them.

Little do they know that they are their enemies. Christianity with bad character is zero.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by greatiyk4u(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Our own man of integrity
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by godisshit(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
True talk. Those over-holy SU don't know that they are the perfect example of what the Pharisees used to do.

SimplyFacts:

Little do they know that they are their enemies. Christianity with bad character is zero.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by thinksquad(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Anthony Hopkins
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Realestbae(f): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Laycon
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Btruth: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Late Tunde Idiagbon. The best leader that has ever ruled this country.

Rest on in the Lord great Patriot .

cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Terry G's Mother / 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily / Wizkid Denied Insulting D'banj On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.