Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? (13741 Views)

"Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / How To Tell The Difference Between A Man And A Woman Among Public Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Judybash93(m): 2:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Mohammed Ali, Barack Obama, Wole Soyinka and Nelson Mandela
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by NwokoloOwa: 3:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Nationally
1. Late Dora Akunyili
2. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Internationally
1. Angela Merkel
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by greencard: 4:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Pastor W.F Kumuyi.. unwavering
Evag. Kayode Taiwo..full of love
My mum

The three above are more than enough
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by 7victor(m): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2021
1. Jesus Christ. I read and meditate about HIM every day because I want to be like him.

2. Any man or woman who is gentle, kind and nice.

I have so many people whom I look up to who may not be aware that they are my role model.

The person could be a child, a very poor person,or someone who does menial job around where I stay.

But as long as he or she is gentle, kind and nice, I secretly admire him/her.

He or she is my role model whom I look up to.

I learn character from such people and I believe that if such people didn't exist, the world would have been a terrible place to live in.

They are the ones who carry the light and love of God in the world.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by nokspos: 5:55am On Oct 29, 2021
1. Don Jazzy ( Aside music, he was able to build a business empire, after his issue with dbang , i was able to bounce back bigger and better, i'm not into music business but one can follow is business model)

2. Bill Gate ( I'm in the Tech business, how he was able to successfully build his software company at a young age is priceless )

3. Ronado ( The young man takes his diet and health seriously much more than the football we all see)

4. mark zuckerberg ( After you made all the money in life, you need this man to keep your pride in control)
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by pegix(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Imustnottalk:
same bro burnaboy has only been my role model I remembered the day he won his first award in South Africa he cried on stage because he has been struggling to win it for long not knowing better days are ahead for him the nomination last year and wining Grammy this year came surprising by he worked hard for it my second role model is olamide I love his hustling spirit
Make i go hustle too cheesy grin
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Ashirioluwa: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2021
None
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Newusername(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2021
eventainment:

Tech and business oriented I see

You just described me. Thank you.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by membranus: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2021
LORD JESUS (I am love with Him, love everything about Him)

Bob Marley (Like his musical philosophy, being the voice of the suffering masses).

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Gee64: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Oshiomhole
Abudulsalam Abubakar

And..
Me grin
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2021
1.Late Prophet T.B Joshua, though he's gone i still look up to his way of life while he was alive, his humility, kindness, love and simple life has inspired me that nothing is worth fighting for in this life, one day we will all return to our maker. So why the hate and envy?

2. Lionel Andres Messi

3. Queen Elizabeth 11.

4. Ronaldinho Gaucho
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Excess power
Indispensable85:
Apostle Chibuzor of OPM.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Ur own plenty o? But are u looking up to pablo the drug lord?
jayice:
Abraham Lincoln
Julius Cesar
Fidel Castro
Chinua Achebe
Wole Soyinka
Pablo Escobar
Tony Elumelu
David Beckham
Jay z
KanYE West
Drake
Kendrick Lamar
Myself.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by iamlinco(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Tupac Shakur. Although he is dead, I still look up to him. Rest in peace Pac.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Solofresh2: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2021
grin grin
xxxtedyxxx:

No wonder sawdust full your brain
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Sunflawa(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Burna boy
Juice wrld
Pop smoke
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Apostle Joshua Selman
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Dreytonisback(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Christiano Ronaldo
Jim iyke
Damian Marley
Jay z
Wizkid
Maleek berry

They're many though

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Bahamas95(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
None because I don't know what they do behind closed doors.

When I see any public figure/celebrity I don't take it as a big deal.....I won't even turn to look twice.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by ukaface(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
None
Who them help?
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by folake4u(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
1. Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala.
2. Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili.
3. Mrs. Adaku Ufere-Awoonor.

I look up to them career wise, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by folake4u(f): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2021
ukaface:
None
Who them help?

Why you dey vex na. grin
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Realhommie(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Tiwa Savage
Janemena
Tonto Dikeh
Maria
Tacha
Jamesbrown
Toke Makinwa
Destiny Etiko
Ehi Ogbebor
Etc
All these names you mentioned have one thing in common. They're all marketers...
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Kindness218: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Mr Niyi Oguntoyibo
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by kosssy: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Obi Cubana
Jowi Zaza
Ned okonkwo
Grant cardone
Kris krohn
Mohammed Salah
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Chiefsir(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Strive Masiyiwa
Tony Elumelu
Chioma ifeanyi Eze
Jeff bezos
Obi cubana
Ye
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Sleekfingers: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
FIFApresident1:
public figure is an individual who is popular and known to have achieved fame or notoriety.

we all have one or two celebrity we'all admire...

the celebrities I admires so much are ;

LIONEL MESSI (Ultimate)

"Wizkid
Davido
Femi Fani Kayode"(if you know you know"

Ronaldinho Gaucho

let's know yours..

Stevie wonder
Morgan freeman
Danny glover
Carlos Santana
Adolf hitler
Ivan the terrible
Malcolm x
Escobar , John Gotti
George benson and chef Gordon ramsay
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Cassetteman: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Newusername:
First and foremost, my able self cool
Elon Musk
Warren Buffett
Albert Einstein
yes ooo believe urself those people that are mentioned,does not have two heads
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by shepherd316: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Unfortunately, none of this people qualify for mentorship, none of them is an idealist, motivator speaker, realist etc . Reno Omokiri is my ideal mentol
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Bouncing2(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Virgil Van Dijk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Denied Insulting D'banj On Twitter / Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris / Saheed Osupa Congratulates Pasuma Wonder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.